Some time ago, I realized that Superman #297 from 1976 has Lois and Clark dating for a shrot time and actually has a pretty serious implication of Clark and Lois having sex. This is in the 70s, mind you, long before she ever realized he was Superman, before Superman: The Movie, even. Yet it's pretty darn blatant. They start kissing at his place, and the next morning Jimmy Olsen comments that she is wearing the same dress as the day before. :O

Then Superman II happened, with the famous post-coitus scene. Yet in Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, they took a super PG-rated turn. They outright state that Clark is a virgin (much to Lois' shock), and have the couple actively waiting until after marriage to have sex. This wasn't quite the same in the comics. As Superman returns to life in 1993, there's a sly reference to their sex life, as Clark starts stating things he remembers, and says "Like that rainy day when we first...." only to be cut off. Then, in AOS #505, after he's come back, he's shown taking a shower at Lois' the bed unmade, and his Superman suit hanging in the bedroom, so yeah...

Then, of course, Smallville had him bump uglies with both Lana Lang and Lois Lane, while Batman v Superman had the two living together.

Then the New 52 Reboot happened, and Clark and Diana have been riding the hobby horse like nobody's business for a while.

All that being said, I was wondering if there was any other references to Clark's lovers. I know he hasn't wracked up the body count of someone like Batman, but is he ever stated to have done the deed with anyone besides Lois and Diana?

To start with, I came across a comic called Superman: American Alien, where a young Clark has sex with a young Barbara Minerva (Cheetah). However, this is apparently an Elseworlds comic, as this version of Barbara has her own, separate fandom article.

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Barbara_M...merican_Alien)