Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post
    While on the topic of Lois & Clark, I compiled a little timeline of their relationship. I'm missing when their post-crisis versions first started dating. And I don't know anything about Rebirth/Infinite Frontier!

1976 Mar. Superman #297 Spend the night together; later break up
    1978 Jun. Action Comics #484 Earth-2 Versions are married
    1991 Feb. Action Comics #662 Reveals identity; become engaged
    1996 Dec. Superman: The Wedding Album Married
    interesting

Incredible Member

What I can't get over is how he kept his identity secret after spending the night with her. I mean, don't most people take their glasses off to go to sleep?

What I can't get over is how he kept his identity secret after spending the night with her. I mean, don't most people take their glasses off to go to sleep?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    Amazing Grace in Adventures of Superman #426 (1987).

When the Superman brainwashed by Darkseid story (seen above) was adapted for Superman TAS; Supes was paired with Lashina. Instead of Amazing Grace. An abandoned story idea of Bruce Timm was that Lashina would have Superman’s son and that son would have over throne and killed Darkseid. This would’ve been an episode on Batman Beyond. Since it was retroactively revealed in JLU, that Terry is Bruce’s illegitimate child as well.

mmmmmm Lashina is really cute when not wearing that weird mask.

hunh found this list: https://www.quora.com/How-many-girlf...them-memorable
    Last edited by marhawkman; 11-11-2021 at 01:01 AM.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Do we count that one weird episode with Big Barda and the alien dude who was filming things?

Incredible Member

They never actually did it in that ish.

They never actually did it in that ish.
    I think it was rather ambiguous of what actually happened, up to the reader to decide. The only one who knows for sure was Sleez.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Do we count that one weird episode with Big Barda and the alien dude who was filming things?
    Yes unfortunately

ok, so that makes three Female Furies then? Amazing Grace, Lashina, and Barda?

Astonishing Member

Here's a time when Superman forgot all about Lois and went ahead and married someone else

Depending on the version I feel like Clark has been a virgin, or slept with very few women, or had a relatively healthy sex life (how many partners is considered healthy these days?). But he's rarely been one for casual sex. I can only think of a couple examples where Clark hooks up with a random chick, and they're all out of continuity.

For stuff that's *usually* counted in continuity there's Lana, Lois, and arguably Lori.

There's Diana, who Clark has slept with in tons of Elseworlds, possible futures, and the New52.

Did he have a 31st century girlfriend back in the Superboy & the Legion days?

Then there's a bunch of one-off examples, like Barda, Grace, Lashina, and Cheetah. I think he *tried* to hook up with his neighbor in the Earth-1 OGN but something got in the way. Year One had Clark in a relationship with a mermaid who, I think, wasn't Lori.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by seismic-2 View Post
    Here's a time when Superman forgot all about Lois and went ahead and married someone else

Oh yeah, that was Lola-La.

I re-read the Barda story very recently.
    It's pretty clear to me that nothing happened between Clark and Barda, because the director is frustrated that he can't get Clark to express any passion. It looks like all they did was a dead fish kiss.
    The Amazing Grace situation was rape as he was mind wiped, lied to and manipulated. It is bizarre that Clark got into two situations so close together where he was vulnerable and sexually exploited.
    For what it's worth, in the pre-Crisis era, after Lois and Clark had sex, the relationship just faded away and later it's obvious that Lois is having sex with Superman. You'd really think after that that Lois would be sure of the dual identity, but over time they make is obvious she didn't know.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    For what it's worth, in the pre-Crisis era, after Lois and Clark had sex, the relationship just faded away and later it's obvious that Lois is having sex with Superman.
    Really??? Any examples?