Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

When they resurrect Nanny they should make sure bring her back young so she can have sex with Sinister and have a baby together. With her own baby she won’t have to kidnap others. Of course, they have to make sure she doesn’t abuse the baby.

BANNED

Nanny is the worst example of a twisted, dominating mother figure.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    Not saying Krakoans will be reasonable or any of these stories would come to logical conclusions, but Peter is a minor. It is obvious he is both emotionally and physically traumatized. Even if he were legally an adult, he doesn't have the intellectual capacity to be fairly tried. It's one thing to chuck Sabretooth in a pit without a trial, but to sentence a guardian-less child with an intellectual disability to the Pit would be pretty damn sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Orphan Maker is an adult. Nanny has regressed people both physically and mentally to childhood.
    Orphan Maker has been around a lot longer than most of the "New" X-Men, who are in their late teens/early twenties.

One issue is that if handed to the human authorities, they would remove his armor; which Xavier says would be a very bad thing.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    True , at the back of my mind I think isn't AI supposed to be sentient enough to break with core programming? (assuming it is hardwired to hate mutants) I guess it's just writers assuming hate has to come in many flavours
    That is basically what the robots Cameron Hodge was using did, they rebelled against their programming to kill mutants and spared the Hellions...and then were promptly killed by a Krakoan Virus so they never really had a chance to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    So if Peter isn't being mind controlled or whatever, I guess this means the hole for him?
    Given that note that shows Frost already working on damage control, i think that would be the correct assumption...heck for all we know they may send others in as well because they killed humans and unlike X-force, Hellions do not have the permission to do so, plus they are the "too violent and unhinged mutants" of their society and therefore could be made scapegoats because...reasons. I personally hope not because i actually liked them to much to see them end up in a hole because the Council needs to punish someone as a show of good faith, to me the Council already showed themselves quite incompetent for letting Sinister walk after what he did.

The Hellions suffered enough, they shouldn't be subjected to more tragedy, because that's how good this book was to me... it made me like this band of miscreants a lot (except for Empath, he can stay dead for all the crap he did).

Considering he murdered two police officers, causing a diplomatic incident? Yes.
    If he was controlled, was it Empath? And if it was Empath, did he do it under his own volition or under someones orders? And we all know to whom he answers to...think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    Thought the armor was all that was left of Nanny. None of the Hellions except Nanny and Orphan Maker even knew that the baby AI was there since Nanny was keeping it a secret.
    Given the Krakoan stance on AI, Nanny could also joining Peter in the Hole.

Mighty Member

Uh.. just say The Right killed the officers for getting too involved. Didn’t they say they turn their head because they’re like a cult? No witnesses to say Peter did it other than the team
    Last edited by Rnap22; 11-10-2021 at 09:33 PM.

This was a fantastic issue. The park rangers while sad no one is aware the Krakoans even showed up and OM killed them with normal gunfire so there's no international incident there, you just chalk it up to the Right shooting them for being nosey.

Then you can deal with what Orphanmaker did internally. On one hand he has a child-like mind but on the other he's aware that Krakoa has resurrection protocols to bring Nanny back. So murdering all the Right? They were all dead anyways but not being able to stop himself for the non-involved rangers is going to get him a pretty stiff punishment.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    This was a fantastic issue. The park rangers while sad no one is aware the Krakoans even showed up and OM killed them with normal gunfire so there's no international incident there, you just chalk it up to the Right shooting them for being nosey.

Then you can deal with what Orphanmaker did internally. On one hand he has a child-like mind but on the other he's aware that Krakoa has resurrection protocols to bring Nanny back. So murdering all the Right? They were all dead anyways but not being able to stop himself for the non-involved rangers is going to get him a pretty stiff punishment.
    On the assumption the rangers didn't have body cameras this can go away.However if someone, somewhere was seeing live feed of them being executed...well things will only get more interesting. Maybe OM's killing spree is what prompts Krakoa to dissolve the Hellions ,admitting that the 'therapy/rehab through action' isn't working because of the blowback?

Mighty Member

Zeb Wells writing is awesome. It was totally amusing and shocking.

I don't understand what 'mutant replicating AI' means.

Anyway, sad to see this series end, this is one of the better X-titles.

Some of the other X-titles can be quite boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Uh.. just say The Right killed the officers for getting too involved. Didn’t they say they turn their head because they’re like a cult? No witnesses to say Peter did it other than the team
    A better to cover this up would be to disable any video footage from the police and using a gun from one of the Right's special forces shoot the officers in their exact wounds.

I'm definitely going to miss Zeb Wells writing on Hellions. I will miss Hellions ��

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    I don't understand what 'mutant replicating AI' means.
    Mutant hating self-replicating AI. Means anti-mutant robots that replicate themselves, without the need for human intervention or direction. Very bad news for mutants.

When they resurrect Nanny they should make sure bring her back young so she can have sex with Sinister and have a baby together. With her own baby she won’t have to kidnap others. Of course, they have to make sure she doesn’t abuse the baby.
    Barf.

I'd rather see her have to face the children who's parents she murdered.

What a despicable mutant.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume