Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Default Power levels of the Justice League in relation to each other.

1. Superman is the most powerful Hes strong fast durable, can fly and has projectile abilities.
    2. Wonderwoman is probably 2nd she strong, fast and can fly but her durability and projectiles aren’t as good as Superman. She probably has the best skill to power ratio of the team though.
    3. Flash, he is fast. He has one power but that one power is the most hard to deal with.
    4. Green Lantern the most versatile member. But I feel I’ve seen real heavy hitters power through his constructs way to many times for me to consider him a real contender.
    5. Martian manhunter. Really powerful but also somewhat easy to beat.
    6. Aquaman kind of similar to Wonderwoman. I feel WW is stronger and faster but Aquaman is more durable.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Diana has the physical strength of a demigod whether it's granted by Hercules in one version or as a daughter of Zeus in another.
    Shazam also has the strength of Hercules
    So in term of physical strength Diana and Billy are equals and equal to Hercules
    (How does Black Adam works? Is he equivalent to Hercules too?)

Clark's Kryptonian strength depends on yellow sun, he can be weaker without that battery or stronger when exposed for longer. When he absorbed Apollo's blast he got stronger and can beat up the sun god. So charged by the sun he can be as strong as a god.

I don't know where Aquaman and Mera stand among them. As half Atlantean and full Xebellian they are descended from Homo Magi who's evolved to develop endurance and strength to live and survive high pressure of the deep sea. Whether ts make them as strong or stronger than a demigod or a god I don't know.

Here the way I look at it when comes to strength

Spectre > Superman > Wonder Woman = Captain Marvel = Martian Manhunter = Black Adam = Orion = Supergirl/Power Girl > Big Barda > Captain Atom > Aquaman > Vixen > Cyborg > Firestorm > Red Tornado > Hawkman > Hawkgirl

Now if we're going off pure power

Spectre > Doctor Fate > Phantom Stranger > Captain Atom > Green Lantern > Flash > Firestorm > Martian Manhunter > Superman > Wonder Woman/Captain Marvel/Black Adam/Orion > Firestorm > Zatanna > Supergirl/Power Girl > Red Tornado > Big Barda > Aquaman > Vixen > Booster Gold > Mister Miracle > Cyborg > Fire/Ice > Atom > Hawkman/Hawkgirl > Batman > Blue Beetle
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Supergirl and Power Girl should be above Superman since they've been cooked around the sun for 25+ years

As for the non naturally powered, Bruce should have the strength and endurance of a mixed martial artist, Hal Jordan an air force pilot, and John Stewart a marine (I don't know how they compare to each other)

The weaker one of the Green Lanterns would be Jessica who's an anxious shut-in and Kyle who spends a lot of time sitting and drawing

BANNED

1: Batman, he has defeated the entire JL.
    2: Flash.
    3: WW.
    4: GL, in power is higher than WW, but skill and magic weapons / armor give WW an advantage.
    5: Cyborg.
    6: Superman, great powers but even greater weaknesses.
    7: Aquaman.

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    4. Green Lantern the most versatile member. But I feel I’ve seen real heavy hitters power through his constructs way to many times for me to consider him a real contender.
    It's funny how sometimes a GL ring can contain an exploding sun or move planets, but other times any idiot who's above regular human can punch through a GL force bubble.

GL's constructs are as strong as plot requires.

Ranked from best to worst, and only counting the traditional Big 7.

Strength: Clark, Diana, J'onn, Hal, Arthur, Bruce, Barry.

Speed: Barry, Clark, Hal (non-wormhole interstellar travel only), Diana, J'onn, Hal (planetary), Arthur, Bruce.

Durability: Clark, Diana, J'onn, Hal, Arthur, Bruce, Barry.

Reflexes: Diana, Barry, Clark, Bruce, J'onn, Hal, Arthur. (I'm counting this as reactionary movement, like catching bullets, not travel speed).

Energy manipulation/utility ability: Hal, J'onn, Bruce, Barry, Arthur, Clark, Diana. (I'm counting stuff they always have on hand, and then stuff they can easily access but usually don't bother with; like Diana *can* call on all the resources of Themyscria but very rarely ever does, while Clark does use his Fortress tech a bit more often).

Intelligence: everyone has their specialty; Bruce and J'onn are detectives, Barry's the expert in physics, Clark's an investigator, Diana and Arthur are both trained in political theory, etc. This is too varied to break down into a list, we'll just say they're all smart in their own ways and have their fields where they're experts compared to their peers.

People Skills: Diana, Clark, Barry, Hal, J'onn, Arthur, Bruce.
    Last edited by Ascended; 11-11-2021 at 03:48 PM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

1. BatGod. Kneel before BatGod! Or face his super duper unbeatable "prep time"!
    2.-7. It doesn't matter because BATGOD!

...I went from being a fan of DC, to rejecting almost everything Bruce is in because he's either stupidly OP for plot reasons, sociopathic in how he treats others, a know-it-all a**hole, or some combination of the 3. Even the DCAU in the JL/JLU years, in hindsight, when Bats was in the episode, they were heavily guilty of the first one.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Supergirl and Power Girl should be above Superman since they've been cooked around the sun for 25+ years

As for the non naturally powered, Bruce should have the strength and endurance of a mixed martial artist, Hal Jordan an air force pilot, and John Stewart a marine (I don't know how they compare to each other)

The weaker one of the Green Lanterns would be Jessica who's an anxious shut-in and Kyle who spends a lot of time sitting and drawing
    Guy's an ex-cop, so he should be among the naturally powered Lanterns. He's the toughest fighter (took down Yellow Lantern Arkillo without his ring) and perhaps the dirtiest fighter after Bruce.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    1. Superman is the most powerful Hes strong fast durable, can fly and has projectile abilities.
    2. Wonderwoman is probably 2nd she strong, fast and can fly but her durability and projectiles aren’t as good as Superman. She probably has the best skill to power ratio of the team though.
    3. Flash, he is fast. He has one power but that one power is the most hard to deal with.
    5. Martian manhunter. Really powerful but also somewhat easy to beat.
    6. Aquaman kind of similar to Wonderwoman. I feel WW is stronger and faster but Aquaman is more durable.
    I don't know about any Aquaman in the comics that is more durable than Wonder Woman, or do you mean her own-off bullet weakness that is more like Superman's on-off weakness to magic, but not truly part of her normal durability?
    And what do you mean with that Martian Manhunter is easy to beat?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    I don't know about any Aquaman in the comics that is more durable than Wonder Woman, or do you mean her own-off bullet weakness that is more like Superman's on-off weakness to magic, but not truly part of her normal durability?
    And what do you mean with that Martian Manhunter is easy to beat?
    How in hell can Aquaman be as durable as Wonder Woman when he got his hand chewed off by piranhas?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Here the way I look at it when comes to strength

Spectre > Superman > Wonder Woman = Captain Marvel = Martian Manhunter = Black Adam = Orion = Supergirl/Power Girl > Big Barda > Captain Atom > Aquaman > Vixen > Cyborg > Firestorm > Red Tornado > Hawkman > Hawkgirl

Now if we're going off pure power

Spectre > Doctor Fate > Phantom Stranger > Captain Atom > Green Lantern > Flash > Firestorm > Martian Manhunter > Superman > Wonder Woman/Captain Marvel/Black Adam/Orion > Firestorm > Zatanna > Supergirl/Power Girl > Red Tornado > Big Barda > Aquaman > Vixen > Booster Gold > Mister Miracle > Cyborg > Fire/Ice > Atom > Hawkman/Hawkgirl > Batman > Blue Beetle
    Green Lantern/Firestorm/Martian Manhunter have never been more powerful than Superman except a few stories.

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    1: Batman, he has defeated the entire JL.
    2: Flash.
    3: WW.
    4: GL, in power is higher than WW, but skill and magic weapons / armor give WW an advantage.
    5: Cyborg.
    6: Superman, great powers but even greater weaknesses.
    7: Aquaman.
    Nope, that's just incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post

Supergirl/Power Girl being more in the sun doesn't makes them any more powerful than Zod being on Earth for seconds makes him less powerful than Superman. It's a late retcon anyway that Supergirl was older than Superman.