Page 310 of 349 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 5235
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I'm predicting Rogue's rampage gets the Avengers attention and they go to take her down or she just encounters Cap and he slips one of those inhibitor collars on her. Either way, Rogue's goin' down and the X-Men see this on the news and go to Genosha to free her. Combined with what happened in episode 5 and this, "Earth's Mightiests" picked the wrong time to take on the mutants. Before the X-Men can get to Rogue tho, they have to go through an army of Sentinels still hovering around Genosha. I'm thinking this is where Storm come back with a big re-introduction. How does Cable and Bishop figure into all this(since I assume they'll be back this episode too)... who knows?

Of course I could be wrong about all this

im assuming she takes gambit body back to westchester and this clip is an actual mission. i saw another clip that “appears” to show beast & jean at the same fight.

i was predicting at first cap would be showing support for mutants but if he wants a fight… aye it is what it is
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I was first thinking the yellow boot next to Cap's shield was Cyclops, but it may be Rogue after all.
    My friend pointed out that the clip from the "War" trailer has snow on the ground, though, while what we see in EP7 is sandy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NK1988; 04-23-2024 at 10:55 AM.

So Rogue is attacking government base after government base (RIDER KICK) trying to find the source of the Sentinels and eventually Cap shows up to try to stop or talk her down.

One of the directors recently mentioned the Cap cameo and the danger room in an answer to the same question

I think we may be seeing some danger room scenarios in this clip or the Cap scene

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    One of the directors recently mentioned the Cap cameo and the danger room in an answer to the same question

I think we may be seeing some danger room scenarios in this clip or the Cap scene
    I don't think this clip is a danger room scenario, she is flying hella fast and the danger room isn't that large. Cap as a danger room scenario also seems strange, since the X-Men barely know him outside of Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by NK1988
    My friend pointed out that the clip from the "War" trailer has snow on the ground, though, while what we see in EP7 is sandy.
    True, it's definitely a different location, but she may not find what she is looking for at this facility. Likely Trask or Gyrich is what I'm guessing she is out for blood for.

I don't think this clip is a danger room scenario, she is flying hella fast and the danger room isn't that large. Cap as a danger room scenario also seems strange, since the X-Men barely know him outside of Wolverine.
    Yeah, it would feel like a cop-out if all these attacks on government bases are just simulations and it would feel like a lot to just say "look at Rogue prepping for attacking government facilities and fighting Avengers!"

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    im assuming she takes gambit body back to westchester and this clip is an actual mission. i saw another clip that “appears” to show beast & jean at the same fight.

i was predicting at first cap would be showing support for mutants but if he wants a fight… aye it is what it is
    In the last episode when Storm saw news of the attack, Trish Tilby reported mutants displaced after the Genosha incident were unable to return to their home country so I'm guessing Rogue is kinda trapped there(because of the army of Sentinels hovering around Genosha). As for Cap, I don't think he gonna necessarily be the "bad guy" in this scenerio. Rogue's not gonna be thinking clearly and Cap's gonna be there for damage control, but Rogue's in attack mode and in no mood for talk. Then again I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, it would feel like a cop-out if all these attacks on government bases are just simulations and it would feel like a lot to just say "look at Rogue prepping for attacking government facilities and fighting Avengers!"
    Pretty much. I can't see Rogue being satisfied doing a DR session after seeing all the death on Genosha first-hand and cradling Gambit's dead-body.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    In the last episode when Storm saw news of the attack, Trish Tilby reported mutants displaced after the Genosha incident were unable to return to their home country so I'm guessing Rogue is kinda trapped there(because of the army of Sentinels hovering around Genosha). As for Cap, I don't think he gonna necessarily be the "bad guy" in this scenerio. Rogue's not gonna be thinking clearly and Cap's gonna be there for damage control, but Rogue's in attack mode and in no mood for talk. Then again I could be wrong.
    Yeah, if he's written in-character Cap is probably going to try do de-escalate and get her to calm down but Rogue probably won't hear it.

I assume the rest of the team is going to have to show up and stop her.
    Pretty much. I can't see Rogue being satisfied doing a DR session after seeing all the death on Genosha first-hand and cradling Gambit's dead-body.
    And the last few seconds makes it look like video footage being recorded.

clip for episode 7 is out.. rogue is mad mad

https://x.com/xmenupdate/status/1782...608146792?s=46
    Rogue said "F That!" They killed Daddy and Sugah!
    I love the anime kick!
    Mutant and Proud!

Quote Originally Posted by NK1988 View Post
    Maybe Rogue attacks a government facility located in the mountains and encounters Cap there.

clip for episode 7 is out.. rogue is mad mad

https://x.com/xmenupdate/status/1782...608146792?s=46
    Rogue, sugah, just go Omni-man on the alien planet on this base, don't even land, just fly so fast the atmosphere incinerates.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, if he's written in-character Cap is probably going to try do de-escalate and get her to calm down but Rogue probably won't hear it.

I assume the rest of the team is going to have to show up and stop her.

until i see other wise my prediction is X-MEN are right there with her just as mad. operation: Find/Detain/Probe/Kill Trask
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Rogue encountering Cap here makes me wonder if in the future, that could set the precedent for her becoming an Avenger. Wolverine too, since he's the only other one with a connection to Cap.

The Avengers are probably mad Rogue haters considering in this universe, Carol still hasn't come out of her coma.

Or they don't give a **** about Carol at all.