Page 309 of 350 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 5238

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    That Ghost Rider appearance in Fantastic Four was hilarious. He shows up out of nowhere, KO's Galactus with the penance stare, and leaves. It's so random.
    He was a replacement for Doctor Strange since I don't think Strange had ever appeared in the 90s shows before.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    He was a replacement for Doctor Strange since I don't think Strange had ever appeared in the 90s shows before.
    That, and there was a serious attempt to get Ghost Rider his own cartoon at the time.

Yeah, he was a lot more popular than Strange back then.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Dr Strrange appeared in both Spider-man and a cameo in an episode of X-men
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Dr Strrange appeared in both Spider-man and a cameo in an episode of X-men
    You're right. He's in The Dark Phoenix Saga like in the comics. Then they used Ghost Rider in FF just because he was more popular.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I'm not knocking it. Ghost Rider was super popular back then and like a lot of kids getting into comics in that era, I thought he was very cool. I remember being absolutely stoked when I watched that episode as a kid.

I just found that scene funny as an adult because, as I recall, there's no build-up to him appearing or any reference to Ghost Rider prior to him just showing out of the clear blue sky, one-shotting Galactus and immediately dipping out. Its so abrupt and awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Yeah, and the voice actors for Ironman, Thing, and I believe even Ghost Rider (from his appearance on Fantastic Four) returned to voice their characters on the Hulk's cartoon.
    I sometimes forget about that Hulk cartoon! Was never the biggest Hulk fan but what little I saw was pretty good! I remember a lot of angst and body horror, moreso than the old 80s Hulk cartoon. That episode ending where Rick becomes the green Hulk and Banner the gray one was wild!
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

clip for episode 7 is out.. rogue is mad mad

https://x.com/xmenupdate/status/1782...608146792?s=46
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 04-23-2024 at 09:22 AM.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    As I said in another thread: Disney+ added X-Men 97 to the MCU Multiverse Saga section. Despite the fact that the creator said that the show wasn't canon to the MCU and is it's own thing.

Attachment 139026

Obviously, this wasn't planned in advance otherwise it would have been added to the section from the start. The show's popularity has clearly exceeded Disney/Marvel's expectations and now they're trying to use it to create good publicity for the MCU (because they REALLY need it). lol

I think the X-Men might overtake the Avengers as the most popular superhero team in the near future.
    Much is this is wrong in obvious ways, but the second the Watcher showed up and they were using the What If design it should've been clear it was apart of the MCU multiverse.

I mean every time the MCU referenced X-Men it was the 90's series they were pulling from.

Plus the idea they didn't have high expectations for this show with the way they've been marketing it, along with the fact Deadpool and Wolverine another X-Men property is releasing soon is just ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post

Yeeeeeah, sis is definitely gonna fight Cap.

And he gonna get his ass whupped.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post

While I love seeing her wreck **** up, this is likely going to be used to further a hate campaign against mutants and the X-Men. Not that it matters much after the Genosha massacre, but...

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    While I love seeing her wreck **** up, this is likely going to be used to further a hate campaign against mutants and the X-Men. Not that it matters much after the Genosha massacre, but...
    until xavier returns the dream is dead imo…
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Yeeeeeah, sis is definitely gonna fight Cap.

And he gonna get his ass whupped.

he don’t want these problems

I'm predicting Rogue's rampage gets the Avengers attention and they go to take her down or she just encounters Cap and he slips one of those inhibitor collars on her. Either way, Rogue's goin' down and the X-Men see this on the news and go to Genosha to free her. Combined with what happened in episode 5 and this, "Earth's Mightiests" picked the wrong time to take on the mutants. Before the X-Men can get to Rogue tho, they have to go through an army of Sentinels still hovering around Genosha. I'm thinking this is where Storm come back with a big re-introduction. How does Cable and Bishop figure into all this(since I assume they'll be back this episode too)... who knows?

Of course I could be wrong about all this

I was first thinking the yellow boot next to Cap's shield was Cyclops, but it may be Rogue after all.