Page 246 of 346 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 5186
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    they are saying a “fan favorite” is appearing this season that’s not been announced. im assuming Spider-Man but maybe it’s Nate Grey
    That would be the "fan favorite" character played by Theo James... Spider-Man would definitely be fun although I'm expecting someone like Havok instead.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    That would be the "fan favorite" character played by Theo James... Spider-Man would definitely be fun although I'm expecting someone like Havok instead.
    im not familiar with him but he sounds British in interviews. does he usually voice american characters?
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

There's no way they'd bring in Spidey and he not be voiced by Christopher Daniel Barnes. They already crossed over back in the day.

Astonishing Member

I have feeling Theo James might voice Bastion, who I think will be the main villain of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord View Post
    I have feeling Theo James might voice Bastion, who I think will be the main villain of this season.

shoot! i forgot about that one… ill revise my prediction now. yes bastion is who I think is the main villain too and im thinking the government will be involved in his creation the ending of episode 1 just seemed wrap up too nicely. cooper probably offered trask a deal
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

im not familiar with him but he sounds British in interviews. does he usually voice american characters?
    He is British but he often plays American characters so I think he could do either. Unless we're thinking Captain Britain *heart*

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord View Post
    Would DeMayo describe James' character as a "fan favorite" if it was Bastion though? I mean I'm sure he is appreciated, but I wouldn't necessarily associate that phrase with a villain?

He is British but he often plays American characters so I think he could do either. Unless we're thinking Captain Britain *heart*
    not sure we’ll get the spin off teams until season 3 but i want to see Excalibur, Generation X, X-FORCE (w/o deadpool) this is my era

Would DeMayo describe James' character as a "fan favorite" if it was Bastion though? I mean I'm sure he is appreciated, but I wouldn't necessarily associate that phrase with a villain?
    that’s why i thought X-Man (i mean he did have what a 75 issue solo back in the day) because I can’t place for the life of me a fan favorite 90’s character that’s not casted yet

Maybe it's not a 90's character. They already referenced future mutants and had 2000's mutants cameo. A bigger role is a different beast entirely, but there's no rule saying that CAN'T introduce a post-90's mutant as a teaser for future developments.

You know who's a fan favorite? Hellion. And Surge - they advertised her as a fan favorite in the marketing for Ultimate X-Men. Maybe she just has a really deep voice here.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Maybe it's not a 90's character. They already referenced future mutants and had 2000's mutants cameo. A bigger role is a different beast entirely, but there's no rule saying that CAN'T introduce a post-90's mutant as a teaser for future developments.

You know who's a fan favorite? Hellion. And Surge - they advertised her as a fan favorite in the marketing for Ultimate X-Men. Maybe she just has a really deep voice here.
    now you’ve really opened proverbial can of worms! that would a entirely different question hmmmm we know it would a white male character though (outside of sunspot they’ve done a good job with things of that nature) so no surge lol

now you’ve really opened proverbial can of worms! that would a entirely different question hmmmm we know it would a white male character though (outside of sunspot they’ve done a good job with things of that nature) so no surge lol
    Ahh I get what you're saying. Hellion fits that description best.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

It's probably Deadpool. He'd certainly qualify as fan-favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    would be disappointed but that’s definitely very likely. did anyone watch the witcher (that’s where he knows beau from) unfamiliar with the lore of that ip. what kinda person is Vesemir? a serious type character?

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Which ep was that? Odd that they blended the original uniforms with the gen 1 graduation suits...
    Yeah, Beast and Cyclops have their original suits and Jean and Angel have their second ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So are we gonna get a new intro every episode?
    Yeah, so hopefully Sunspot will get a roll call scene once his codename is chosen in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    It isn't the only non-MCU project. Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur and Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends (the new version) have no MCU ties, AFAIK.
    They don't, no. It's SPIDEY and His Amazing Friends by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There's no way they'd bring in Spidey and he not be voiced by Christopher Daniel Barnes. They already crossed over back in the day.
    Yeah, the whole X-Men team appeared in his show, and then Storm appeared again later in the Secret Wars arc. But he never appeared in X-Men (probably because X-Men ended before Spider-Man did).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Deadpool would definitely be fun. Maybe in a Wolverine-centric episode? You know we gotta get one of those.