Page 104 of 351 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 5265

Cool. Doesn’t bother me if that’s who they want to make the leads. As long as Cable and Wolverine are there, I’ll watch.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

cyclops and Storm. Sounds good to me. ^_______^ My oprhan sibs.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

They'll probably be the co-leaders of the team but I think it's only the issue if they treat them so much like main characters that the rest of the team's development/focus suffer from it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    If it's coming from Beau, it's pretty much confirmed since he is the head of the show, but I don't like what I'm hearing.

Doing what the X-Men movies or Wolverine & The X-Men did but with two character does not sound good or fun. They always work best as a team and X-Men TAS already had a perfect balance around the cast; why change what isn't broke?

I have my reservations on those statements but really hope it's not as bad as I'm thinking.
    It depends on how they balance things out. Technically, seasons one and two and three of X-Men Evolution has Cyclops and Rouge as primary leads, but it was balanced well enough that it is difficult to see (seen mostly through character story arcs rather than pure screen time).
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They'll probably be the co-leaders of the team but I think it's only the issue if they treat them so much like main characters that the rest of the team's development/focus suffer from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Lensman
    It depends on how they balance things out. Technically, seasons one and two and three of X-Men Evolution has Cyclops and Rouge as primary leads, but it was balanced well enough that it is difficult to see (seen mostly through character story arcs rather than pure screen time).
    Yea, the execution is what is going to matter, in terms of what it feels like.

I think I just prefer what TAS was doing more, with no obvious leads and every character getting just one highlight episode every season or two.

As long as they don't go the WATXM route as far character focus goes I don't have problem with it at all.

I can't imagine Wolverine won't get at least one solo spotlight episode.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

In Beau I trust. Let's just announce the release date already, shall we?

I like the idea of having leads and I love that it's not Wolverine again. Happy for Storm, she's long overdue to be the main X-characters in medium outside comics.

And I wouldn't worry too much, because I'm sure the show will flash out all the main characters that appeared so far in the teasers.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Despite being a fan of the show growing up and making me interested in the X-Men, I had zero interest in watching this sequel. BUT...this news has me excited! Storm and Cyke have had such bad showings in tv shows/movies so hopefully, they'll finally be done justice.

Huh. I vote that Rogue be on Scott's team.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Maybe we get two shows! X-Men Blue and Gold?!?!?!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

https://gizmodo.com/hasbro-marvel-le...ice-1850440070

The fact that we're getting merchandise announcements, with the stuff coming out this year (this Magneto helmet is slated for the Fall) fills me with hope X-Men 97 is still hitting Disney+ by the end of the year or worst-case scenario very early next year. Otherwise I would expect the likes of Hasbro to delay their merchandise tie-ins.

Fingers crossed we get confirmation one way or another real soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post

The fact that we're getting merchandise announcements, with the stuff coming out this year (this Magneto helmet is slated for the Fall) fills me with hope X-Men 97 is still hitting Disney+ by the end of the year or worst-case scenario very early next year. Otherwise I would expect the likes of Hasbro to delay their merchandise tie-ins.

That seems promising indeed.

There is also a Lego Wolverine figure and in the box we can see that it's based on the new cartoon, it even has the 97 logo on it.

https://marvelousnews.com/252-33137
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post

Thanks for posting the Merch. Very cool indeed!

While it was slated to premiere about October of '23, "unofficially", I read somewhere online at least Feb '24 now, but who knows?

After waiting all this time, what is another few months? At least when it does air, they should have at least Season 2 completed, if not Season 3 too, so there should be no delays in getting new episodes out to the fans and with minimal wait times in between seasons. Unless they make us wait anyways? Would they dare do that, lol??
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!