Page 250 of 348 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 5216

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    If the series stays true to its mission of picking up threads from the old series, then adult Nathan would wear this look for a bit, at least.

A streamlined look would be a nice update but I'd love for there to be a complete swerve and have YOUNG Nate be the first version of the Future Son that is introduced to the X97verse...
    Sadly I could see them going the WiFi route. Not Nate Grey, as he’s not Cable and has no T-O virus. But could see a scenario where, after the adult Cable we’ve already met from Season 1 helps them beat Bastion, he departs for his future again and his younger self shows up right after and stays in the present for awhile. To spend some time amongst his parents and the X-men to train for his fight against Apocalypse and the High Lords in the future. Or something like that.

I would hate it, but I’m sure there are many who would enjoy that.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

If the series stays true to its mission of picking up threads from the old series, then adult Nathan would wear this look for a bit, at least.
    Cable's look was already revealed at SDCC a few years back and it is based on the design they went with for the '92 series:

I've never minded the oft-reviled trunks over leggings costume look, but for some reason (probably the alignment of the "suspenders" with the "trunks"), this depiction of that costume conjures images of...
    Haha I did notice that too with that particular pic. It was very underoo forward which just makes me laugh because someone like Cable would NEVER.

Speaking of SDCC, I do wonder if Shaw and Emma will make an appearance. All of the designs they showed have been accurate so far. And so far none of them have just been Morph cameos.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Speaking of SDCC, I do wonder if Shaw and Emma will make an appearance. All of the designs they showed have been accurate so far. And so far none of them have just been Morph cameos.

Well, they DID show up for a short time in the 92 series.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Well, they DID show up for a short time in the 92 series.
    Yes, but that doesn't guarantee a '97 appearance! What I meant was that so far most of the characters they revealed at SDCC have been accurate. We've seen Bishop, Val, Callisto, Nightcrawlwer (in promo videos), and Sinister so far. I'm just wondering if Shaw and Emma will show up because I can't see how they'll fit in yet based on the episode descriptions.

I've discussed this before, but I wouldn't want Emma joining the team before we saw more of her villainous side. So we need that story to get going!

Spectacular Member SavageJudgeDredd's Avatar

Sounds good to me! Also, 3 eps in, this is the best animated series (outside of anime) for me this century! I hope they can keep it up.

Just insanely good, smashing expectations with style.
    Last edited by SavageJudgeDredd; 04-02-2024 at 12:15 AM.

Emma is in the intro but I assume we're going to get some Hellfire Club/Inner Circle involvement at some point...maybe not this season because it seems like there isn't anything pertaining to it, but still.

(I hope they bring Kari Wahlgren back).

My guess is Shaw is involved in the construction of new sentinel's in the Tolerance is Extinction finale. Emma likely connected through that or perhaps she'll try to lure Sunspot to a competitive school to Xavier's. Sunspot has Hellfire connections as well.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    My guess is Shaw is involved in the construction of new sentinel's in the Tolerance is Extinction finale.
    im predicting cooper
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

https://www.polygon.com/24117894/x-m...e-mojo-jubilee

Preview and article for tomorrow’s Jubilee episode ��

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    https://www.polygon.com/24117894/x-m...e-mojo-jubilee

Preview and article for tomorrow’s Jubilee episode ��

couch co-op! hopefully they pay homage to the sega/snes titles n not just the arcade game
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Wow, it's evoking the Konami arcade game! This show GETS nostalgia!

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Wow, it's evoking the Konami arcade game! This show GETS nostalgia!

it’s such a tease though!! they are gonna select over colossus/magik/havok and put sunspot in P2 spot :-(

I’m willing a real ass X-Men beat em up into existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    I’m willing a real ass X-Men beat em up into existence.
    this show made download X-MEN: Legends II and put the all X-MEN mod on it to get all the characters that got dropped from part 1 or were just npcs so i have something to hold me over till wednesday’s lol