Page 192 of 348 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 5215

I think they almost always have their premier shows on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

It really would've been a nice touch releasing this on Saturday mornings though.

The OG X-Men Fox Kids promos used to get me hyped lol.

I guess with a mid-week release that they could still re-show it on Saturday too....
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Marketing and TV viewing trends have changed a lot since the advent of streaming

dam that all sounds like exactly the reason
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Spectacular Member Maine Starfish's Avatar

I mean, nothing preventing people from watching these on Saturday morning, once it's released you can watch it anytime you want

Incredible Member

I'm guessing its audience is probably not young kids anymore but the older viewers who loved the old show. Isn't it TV-14 now too? It's probably going to have some more mature content imo

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    I'm guessing its audience is probably not young kids anymore but the older viewers who loved the old show. Isn't it TV-14 now too? It's probably going to have some more mature content imo
    I was actually curious on what type of shows or movies are TV-14 so here's a list if anyone is curious

Stranger Things (2016)
    Supernatural (2005)
    The Umbrella Academy (2019)
    The Mandalorian (2014)
    The Vampire Diaries (2009)
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997)
    Halo (2022)

So not as gore-y as The Walking Dead (2010) or Invincible (2021), but with a fair few mature themes and blood is finally be able to be shown on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    anyone know why they chose 3/20? would’ve thought a saturday release
    Almost all D+ content drops on Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I guess with a mid-week release that they could still re-show it on Saturday too....
    Its streaming. "Re-showing" on a different day isnt a concept that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

Funny thing with Storm and Logan is 5 years earlier Robotech did that same interracial relationship and certain states would not show the series because of that.
    WUT?! I had no idea! This is some seriously crazy history. I was in middle school when I use to watch this. When it aired on Toonami.
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Almost all D+ content drops on Wednesday

Its streaming. "Re-showing" on a different day isnt a concept that makes sense
    Ah, I see. I did not realize it was streaming.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by wlfking View Post
    WUT?! I had no idea! This is some seriously crazy history. I was in middle school when I use to watch this. When it aired on Toonami.
    It was the episode about how they met and I know of a few stations (quite a few in Utah) that didn't air it. That was common in the 80s where it was left to the station if they wanted to air an episode or series.

Our NBC station didn't air about 2 seasons worth of Alvin and the Chipmunks, New Kids on the Block, Guys Next Door. Kid N Play and most of Wish Kid.

And I want to say some of the X-Men didn't air here. I don't think the final episodes aired here.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I was actually curious on what type of shows or movies are TV-14 so here's a list if anyone is curious

Stranger Things (2016)
    Supernatural (2005)
    The Umbrella Academy (2019)
    The Mandalorian (2014)
    The Vampire Diaries (2009)
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997)
    Halo (2022)

So not as gore-y as The Walking Dead (2010) or Invincible (2021), but with a fair few mature themes and blood is finally be able to be shown on screen.
    From what I can guess that rating seems to vary on what network is airing a show in question.

I have seen Family Matters (YES Urkel himself) have TV M on it. For the entire series.

While another show that had mature content get a G rating.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Speaking of SF6, could you guys imagine if this show really takes off and we get a remaster or a remake of X-Men Vs Street Fighter?

Putting that out there in the universe lol.

imo it’s just wishful thinking:-(

we know a X-MEN game is following the Wolverine PS5 game so that’s good. i think the only fighter we get is if they actually do a mvc4.

i get my user name partly from x: cota on ps1 so id love a xvsf remake but both are on fightcade with netplay thankfully
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    From what I can guess that rating seems to vary on what network is airing a show in question.

I have seen Family Matters (YES Urkel himself) have TV M on it. For the entire series.

While another show that had mature content get a G rating.
    That is a good point, if we look at Disney+ only then

Ms Marvel (2022) *originally PG, but later on TV-14
    Falcon and the Winter Soldier (2021)
    Loki (2021)

That is... harder to gauge.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    It really would've been a nice touch releasing this on Saturday mornings though.

The OG X-Men Fox Kids promos used to get me hyped lol.

Well, I mean it is on-demand. You can watch all the episodes on a Saturday morning if you want.