Page 295 of 335 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 5012

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Okay...that was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Ok... Ronan getting kicked around by Gladiator is pretty cool, but... does this mean we're getting space politics?
    They teased Lilandra and Xavier in the intro of the last episode. So I'm guessing they're just using this scene to set up the confirmation that Charles is alive.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

i love X-MEN!!!

if this is influenced by rise and fall of shi’ar empire that’d be another reason for Lorna fans to be mad lol
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 04-16-2024 at 12:37 PM.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    i love X-MEN!!!

if this is influenced by rise and fall of shi’ar empire that’d be another reason for Lorna fans to be mad lol
    And Rachel fans as she's now the only member of the Summers clan not to be fully introduced to the series.

I'm intrigued how/why they would introduce Vulcan if they haven't even given Scott knowledge his full brother is alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    And Rachel fans as she's now the only member of the Summers clan not to be fully introduced to the series.

I'm intrigued how/why they would introduce Vulcan if they haven't even given Scott knowledge his full brother is alive.

stay tuned true believer!
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

I'm not sure that's 100% necessary for the story. It was a catalyst for his creation in the comics, but the prior knowledge of "a third Summers brother" isn't going to make or break his existence in the show.

If they're doing Vulcan of all people, I'm sure we'll see Rachel sooner or later.

i just love it when X-MEN related characters beat down marvel characters

Fantastic Member

I'm also irritated about Rachel if Vulcan is included but not her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Why do people assume Stryfe will show up? They’ve teased Bastion as the big bad, and he kind of became a Cable nemesis back in the 90s during and after OZT. Personally I find him a much more intriguing arch nemesis for Cable than his whiny clone with mommy and daddy issues.
    I'm working with the speculation in this thread. I certainly want Cassandra Nova to be the big space baddie, not Stryfe. That makes little sense to me. Stryfe can come in when Scott and Jean go to the future to raise Baby Cable.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Deathbiiiird! ♥️

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by NK1988 View Post
    Rachel is tricky because she's Jean's actual daughter. They'll need to come up with Alternate Universes first.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Deathbiiiird! ♥️
    Isn't she glorious?! And the disdain for Lilandra is perfect.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    i just love it when X-MEN related characters beat down marvel characters
    Now I want them to adapt War of Kings with Blackbolt blasting Vulcan's skin off and Shi'ar becoming a vassal state of the Kree/Inhumans

Quote Originally Posted by NK1988 View Post
    At this rate, Rachel will show up briefly in an episode inspired by End Of Greys.