Page 277 of 333 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 4983

Yes bring on the HoM but that could be a flashback episode.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    What happened to those two would actually be good for Lorna, better than not appearing. Both could be argued as potentially still alive while shown as there. Now if she died, I wouldn’t be happy, but it would at least be better than not being shown there at all. It would at least acknowledge she has a connection to Genosha.
    I mean, Banshee got vaporized and Moira was KIA. I wouldn't want Lorna to show up just to die myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    It would make sense for Kurt to be there now for his sister Rogue. The other big men in her life: Remy, Magneto, Charles are all gone now.
    And the other X-Men are dealing with their own crap.
    Yeah, I'm hoping they do more with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    I get what you mean, but anyone who fills that slot on the roster is going to be there because Gambit isn't. It might as well be his friend and one of the mutants he died to save.

I didn't realize that about Colossus, but you're right! That's so weird to have such an iconic character never be in the regular cast. I'm all for more of Colossus, too. He's a great character.
    Still bit of a bittersweet note.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    So, Jean, Cyclops, and Rogue are all traumatized. Gambit is dead. Storm is powerless. Bishop has gone Marty McFly. Magneto. Also dead.

So, what are we thinking is next?
    Wolverine looses his adamantium?
    Dark Beast?
    Vampire Jubilee?
    My guess...
    Storm comes back fully restored(possibly in a new outfit), takes leadership of the team and gets her house in order.
    The team takes the fight to the Sentinels(and Bastion maybe?)
    Magneto survived and goes back to his old ways.
    Bishop returns along with Cable.
    The X-Men oppose Magneto as he plans to take things too far.
    In the heat of battle, Logan attack Magneto, Magneto strips Logan of his adamantium.
    Finale ends Logan leaving, Maybe both Cyclops and Jean leave for a bit to figure things out, and Xavier returns.
    Cable forms X-Force with Sunspot joining him, Jubilee doesn't.
    New additions to the team include Nightcrawler, Colossus, and Psylocke

Just my stupid guesses...

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    My guess...
    Storm comes back fully restored(possibly in a new outfit), takes leadership of the team and gets her house in order.
    In the heat of battle, Logan attack Magneto, Magneto strips Logan of his adamantium.
    Finale ends Logan leaving, Maybe both Cyclops and Jean leave for a bit to figure things out, and Xavier returns.

Beau DeMayo is that you?

I definitely see Storm leading, Fatal Attractions and Xavier returning all in the forecast.

And judging from the new promo that dropped, Theo James is probably going to be Cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    My guess...

Would that as an outcome for an amazing season so far. Specially the Psylocke part, of course.

Seeing X-Force in the end would be cool.

As for Cap, I hope the Avengers don’t appear too much. Unless they are Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver who I always love to see.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, Banshee got vaporized and Moira was KIA. I wouldn't want Lorna to show up just to die myself.
    I look at this a few different ways. It's an assumption they're both dead; it's possible they're actually alive but showing that was left for the next episode. There's also the proposed time travel element, which if that happens and involves the Genoshan genocide being averted, then any character deaths would be undone. But finally, even if Banshee and Moira are dead and it's not undone, their dying at least connects them to what happened. In the case of Lorna, if she had been depicted there and died on Genosha, it could be taken as a darker turn on what happened to her in the comics. In the comics, she survived. This time, we see a world where she didn't get out, and how things transpire without her having survived.

Instead, what we get here is the cartoon pretending she wasn't there and had no importance to the event at all.

Again, would I be happy with her dying on Genosha in this cartoon? No. But it definitely would've been better than not being there at all. As it stands, I see what this cartoon did as just exploiting the dramatic power of an event that Beau and his people didn't respect beyond its ability to shock people. If they respected it, they would've recognized everything important about it and honored those parts in the process.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    Attachment 138819

I wonder if this is theo james' role
    welp certainly qualifies as fan favorite

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Shocked they are bringing other mu characters so soon. I hope Wanda and Pietro show up too
    that’d tweak ppl so hard if the twins appears but not lorna lol
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Super easy to show Polaris throwing up a force field around herself and some others and still get vaporized - No speaking lines - No reunion with X-Men former teammates - Just like that random mutant flying on the disc at the gala that they waste time animating.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I look at this a few different ways. It's an assumption they're both dead; it's possible they're actually alive but showing that was left for the next episode. There's also the proposed time travel element, which if that happens and involves the Genoshan genocide being averted, then any character deaths would be undone. But finally, even if Banshee and Moira are dead and it's not undone, their dying at least connects them to what happened. In the case of Lorna, if she had been depicted there and died on Genosha, it could be taken as a darker turn on what happened to her in the comics. In the comics, she survived. This time, we see a world where she didn't get out, and how things transpire without her having survived.

Instead, what we get here is the cartoon pretending she wasn't there and had no importance to the event at all.

Again, would I be happy with her dying on Genosha in this cartoon? No. But it definitely would've been better than not being there at all. As it stands, I see what this cartoon did as just exploiting the dramatic power of an event that Beau and his people didn't respect beyond its ability to shock people. If they respected it, they would've recognized everything important about it and honored those parts in the process.
    I think the cartoon has a chance of finally doing this right. When this event hit in New X-Men the main team seemed to not care very much. By keeping Polaris and Emma out of it we can have some proper mutant grief, we don't have to waste this arc on characters that had no development in the show.

I think Magento is not dead. I am sure they were able to escape to the underground somehow and Leech shut down all their powers so the Wild Sentinel couldn’t detect them anymore.

As for Banshee, Moira, Dazzler, Calisto etc I hope they aren’t all dead either. Unless they will revert all of this with time travel, which I feel would be cheating a little bit.

My favorite thing about the show is how they've kept the Wolverine shilling at a minimum and let other characters take the spotlight. I hope it doesn't change in season 2 with the showrunner gone though

My favorite thing about the show is how they've kept the Wolverine shilling at a minimum and let other characters take the spotlight. I hope it doesn't change in season 2 with the showrunner gone though
    I agree with you.

Season 2 was fully written by him and is already in production so I feel(hope) we’ll be getting similar vibed than season 1. Apparently he pitched already plenty ideas for season 3 as well so I hope they keep them too.

After we endured the last 24 years of Wolverine being shoved down our throats because of FOX, it is refreshing as hell to have him just in doses.

And in return, it makes his screentime memorable too.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

he said on Twitter that was his pitch to marvel.. “this is a X-MEN show, not Wolverine”

love this guy
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I think Magento is not dead. I am sure they were able to escape to the underground somehow and Leech shut down all their powers so the Wild Sentinel couldn’t detect them anymore.

As for Banshee, Moira, Dazzler, Calisto etc I hope they aren’t all dead either. Unless they will revert all of this with time travel, which I feel would be cheating a little bit.
    Banshee got disintegrated, didn't he? And we saw Callisto laying there as her pupil fixed, so I think it's safe to say those two are dead. It was harder to tell with Moira, Dazzler, etc. They were shown with their eyes shut. It seemed odd to specifically show Callisto with the glazed, open eye (which is generally how dead people look) while showing the others with their eyes closed.

Then again, Callisto had just died at that moment, so maybe it was just that someone had already closed the eyes of the others since they'd died sooner. Hard to say.