Page 320 of 352 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 5275

Beau is recommending rewatching One Man's Worth from the original show before next week's episode.
    https://twitter.com/BeauDemayo/statu...vJLtK-OPg&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I don't know why everybody(mostly the Wolverine haters) keep acting like the original show series was so Wolverine focused. Everybody got spotlight on that show and had their own focused episodes each season. Nothing needs fixing, especially if this show is suppose to be a continuation of the OG. The movies are a complete separate entity and should have zero influence on how Wolverine is used in this show. It would be like if Marvel decided to revive that Avengers cartoon and made Iron Man a background character with hardly any dialogue because the MCU was focused mostly on him.
    Although I agree that Logan’s role in XTAS is severely overstated (especially on X-focussed forums), he definitely did get more spotlight than the rest of the team. Off the top of my head I can count about 5 ‘solo’ episodes, not including team episodes where he has the most screen time. It’s not a bad thing, I think he absolutely deserved it and was the reason the show was SO popular

However, I don’t think he was such a focus that the creators felt they needed to give him next to nothing to do in the revival.

Speaking of underused main characters - I’m still waiting for Beast to get some of the love he deserves. He’s had more impactful moments than Logan at the moment, but George Bouza sounds exactly as he did 30 years ago, and should have lots more to do imo

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Although I agree that Logan’s role in XTAS is severely overstated (especially on X-focussed forums), he definitely did get more spotlight than the rest of the team. Off the top of my head I can count about 5 ‘solo’ episodes, not including team episodes where he has the most screen time. It’s not a bad thing, I think he absolutely deserved it and was the reason the show was SO popular

However, I don’t think he was such a focus that the creators felt they needed to give him next to nothing to do in the revival.

Speaking of underused main characters - I’m still waiting for Beast to get some of the love he deserves. He’s had more impactful moments than Logan at the moment, but George Bouza sounds exactly as he did 30 years ago, and should have lots more to do imo
    Beau has confirmed that Wolverine's moment is coming. I expect one of the last three episodes will be themed for him the way every other episode has been more or less someone's spotlight.
    Ep 1 - Cyclops
    Ep 2 - Magneto
    Ep 3 - Jean/Madelyne
    Ep 4 - Jubilee
    Ep 5 - Gambit
    Ep 6 - Storm
    Ep 7 - Rogue

Beast, Wolvie, Roberto, Bishop, and Morph all need more focus, but I am not sure they'll be able to fit all that into the remaining episodes, while also bringing back Xavier and Ororo, doing Bastion's whole thing, dealing with Magneto, and Scott/Jean/Cable, but you never know with this series. Suffice to say Season 2 better come quick!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

DanielRPK
    Marvel Studios is happy with 'X-Men 97' and they want to do as many seasons as possible. The plan would be for the seasons to follow one another so that there is very little waiting time between each season.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Beau has confirmed that Wolverine's moment is coming. I expect one of the last three episodes will be themed for him the way every other episode has been more or less someone's spotlight.
    Ep 1 - Cyclops
    Ep 2 - Magneto
    Ep 3 - Jean/Madelyne
    Ep 4 - Jubilee
    Ep 5 - Gambit
    Ep 6 - Storm
    Ep 7 - Rogue
    I think ep 8 is Beast and ep 9 is Logan.
    Ep 10 is everyone together?

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I think ep 8 is Beast and ep 9 is Logan.
    Ep 10 is everyone together?
    Morph perhaps?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Beast, Wolvie, Roberto, Bishop, and Morph all need more focus, but I am not sure they'll be able to fit all that into the remaining episodes, while also bringing back Xavier and Ororo, doing Bastion's whole thing, dealing with Magneto, and Scott/Jean/Cable, but you never know with this series. Suffice to say Season 2 better come quick!
    Honestly?..... The list of characters who "need focus" is... in the dozens.

I'm still curious if that was ACTUALLY Mercy Lebeau we saw at the funeral.

Jean had her hair down in this episode like Madelyne. Think it might be her way of comforting Scott?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    Jean had her hair down in this episode like Madelyne. Think it might be her way of comforting Scott?
    I caught that too. I was like look at Jean trying to soften the blow lol.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    In anticipation of the 3 part finale, what would be your ranking of each episode so far?
    #1. Remember It!
    #2. Bright Eyes

Were there other episodes?
    Last edited by Nox Noctes; 04-25-2024 at 05:16 PM.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Remember It was a helluva name for that episode and why we need to remember that words are spells.

We will ALL Remember It for now and forever lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    DanielRPK
    Marvel Studios is happy with 'X-Men 97' and they want to do as many seasons as possible. The plan would be for the seasons to follow one another so that there is very little waiting time between each season.
    Well that's exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    #1. Remember It!
    #2. Bright Eyes

Were there other episodes?
    Ha. You nailed it. The first two were solid too. Episode three was a rushed mess, but gave us the origin of Cable which had to happen. It didn't do the Goblin Queen mythos or Inferno any kind of justice, though. Montendo and Lifedeath II were both snoozefests for me.

Episdoes 5 and 7 tho... hot fire!
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    We still have that scene of shirtless Logan and Kurt facing off against Prime Sentinels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    I took it as her honoring Maddie.

Also she just looks much better with her hair down. Honestly the ponytail was distracting me the whole time .

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Episode three was a rushed mess, but gave us the origin of Cable which had to happen. It didn't do the Goblin Queen mythos or Inferno any kind justice!
    Disagree. They streamlined the Inferno storyline and gave Madelyne actual redeeming qualities that the original took from her. I like the original for what it is, but I am also very critical of the original for how spread out it was. Like, Madelyne was only partially a focus of the original, having to share the spotlight next to two one-note villains, Magik (who was just as tragic as Madelyne one was and had more reason to be a focus than Madelyne did of Inferno), and then the heroes who have to stop her (Jean, Scott, Colossus, and Havok).

We did not need a long drawn out storyline with demons and Madelyne devolving slowly by Scott’s mistakes. We got Madelyne’s trauma in, redeemed her relationship to Cable, gave Scott actual reason to be uncertain about Madelyne and be flawed, and we made it digestible for audiences.