Page 300 of 333 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 4984

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    spoilers:
    It's funny to see Storm change costumes from her Jim Lees to the classic Cockrum outfit. I know that costume has been revisited/upgraded a couple of times in the past two decades, and it's a good look, but somehow I'd have expected her to maybe adopt another of her costumes.
    end of spoilers
    Right? I was personally hoping for the Outback lightening one.
    A picture would last longer darling...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
    I agree, the same for me. I haven’t really connected with the whole Forge and Storm thing. I have just been bored with it because it doesn’t feel authentic.
    I like Storm, but this story isn't especially interesting to me and feels frustrating to sit through after the huge events of last week. I want to get back to the team and a two-week wait is annoying.

I know he's not a big seller or classic character, but I'm a little bummed at how Morph has barely gotten any real screen time or development, especially this is pretty much the only place I ever get to see them and they were a favorite of mine as a kid.

The changing of costumes, especially to 70s and 80s costumes, feels strange to me in a show that's specifically about the 90s era and aesthetic. They pretty much had the same consistent looks in the old show, regardless of what era they were adapting. Honestly, I prefer the more classic looks, but it feels like a bit of a drift from one of the things that gives the show its identity separate from other adaptations.

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind Logan wearing the brown and tan costume for a while since that's always been his coolest look and he did wear it a bit in the 90s.
    Last edited by Refrax5; 04-17-2024 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    So Previously on X-Men line are voiced every time by a new voice actor depends on whose centered episode is that?

EP1 - Nothing
    EP2 - Magneto
    EP3 - Jean
    EP4 - Jubs
    EP5 - Gambit
    EP6 - Storm

So should episodes 7-10 Previously on X-Men be voiced be Rogue, Beast, Wolverine and Cyke?
    If Wolverine does the "Previously on X-Men" for episode 10, I think that "big moment" that happened to him in 90s that required him to leave the team for a while will happen. I'm also thinking Rogue might face the Avengers and they take her into custody, leaving her off the board for the big finale and setting up the X-Men vs Avengers next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    If Wolverine does the "Previously on X-Men" for episode 10, I think that "big moment" that happened to him in 90s that required him to leave the team for a while will happen. I'm also thinking Rogue might face the Avengers and they take her into custody, leaving her off the board for the big finale and setting up the X-Men vs Avengers next season.
    I hope you’re right. That would be sick. And mind blowing to finally see on screen.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    You telling me people that you didn't like seeing Storm get her powers back and stretch her beyond Omega level powers? We literally see her fly up in space and return back to Earth without a scratch or burning marks. And she was able to survive out in open space and breath normally. Yeah, I think we ate well. Putting aside Shi'ar stuff because they were boring to me even back in the original show.
    I loved the Sailor Moon moment Storm had

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    It's hard to imagine that happening to him the way things currently stand, with Magneto as an ally and apparently dead.

Of course, Magneto may well have survived and this event might drive him back to his old ways. Even so, I'm not sure how they'll manage to cram an X-Men vs Magneto storyline in with everything else going on.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it won't happen. I just don't know that it'll happen this season. Or maybe it will happen, just differently, at the hands of someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    I like Storm, but this story isn't especially interesting to me and feels frustrating to sit through after the huge events of last week. I want to get back to the team and a two-week wait is annoying.

I know he's not a big seller or classic character, but I'm a little bummed at how Morph has barely gotten any real screen time or development, especially this is pretty much the only place I ever get to see them and they were a favorite of mine as a kid.

The changing of costumes, especially to 70s and 80s costumes, feels strange to me in a show that's specifically about the 90s era and aesthetic. They pretty much had the same consistent looks in the old show, regardless of what era they were adapting. Honestly, I prefer the more classic looks, but it feels like a bit of a drift from one of the things that gives the show its identity separate from other adaptations.
    Yeah, it made no sense. how is Storm transforming? I had to question if that part was even rEAL... or maybe she's hallucinating due to the influence of the bad guy.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah, it made no sense. how is Storm transforming? I had to question if that part was even rEAL... or maybe she's hallucinating due to the influence of the bad guy.
    Eh? She could always transform. Since the first episode of the original series.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Eh? She could always transform. Since the first episode of the original series.
    In a lot of eps that was played off as the team using image inducers to pretend to be in civilian clothes when they're actually in their combat uniforms. 'cause it's not JUST Storm doing that.

In a lot of eps that was played off as the team using image inducers to pretend to be in civilian clothes when they're actually in their combat uniforms. 'cause it's not JUST Storm doing that.
    It was definitely not an image inducer with Storm. She literally transformed her clothes with lighting. And she can do it in the comics as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    It was definitely not an image inducer with Storm. She literally transformed her clothes with lighting. And she can do it in the comics as well.
    Yeah Psy-lock is correct; they made it canon that Storm could change the "unstable molecules" (LOL!) of her clothing with her lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Right? I was personally hoping for the Outback lightening one.
    I didn't think a costume change was happening, but it was a delight to see. After the initial shock and awe, I did think it could have worked better with the lightning bolt/outback costume that came after Fall of the Mutants. Silvestri sometimes drew Storm's hair as the mohawk growing out and that would have made more sense. Though the OG costume does kind of signify a re-birth of sorts.

But this also takes the show beyond '92 now! In a good way! The costumes and locked-in permanent cast has been thrown out the window and that's so exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Yeah Psy-lock is correct; they made it canon that Storm could change the "unstable molecules" (LOL!) of her clothing with her lightning.
    OK, BUT... that means it's not JUST her powers, and also needs a specially designed costume.

Who cares? It's fun. Overthinking fun things is not fun.

OK, BUT... that means it's not JUST her powers, and also needs a specially designed costume.
    Claremont had her do it while being totally naked. So it is her power somehow