Page 313 of 350 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 5249

Do we think, due to the success of this season, that we could get each new season in less then one year time apart from each other? Maybe 8 or 9 months from now we could get the second one?

Does cartoon like this only release one season per year max?
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Do we think, due to the success of this season, that we could get each new season in less then one year time apart from each other? Maybe 8 or 9 months from now we could get the second one?

Does cartoon like this only release one season per year max?
    Animation takes a LOOONG time. If we get season 2 within a year from now, it will only be because they were already quite far along in it's development. From the reports coming from the voice actors, it would seem that they've already recorded season 2's scripts, which is very promising, but animation at this level takes time. I guess we'll just have to see how it pans out.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 04-23-2024 at 05:45 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

It'd be kind of funny if season 2 comes out before season 3 of Invincible .
    Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    That's how they get us though. Always leave them wanting more.

I know in my bones they are going to leave us with an unbearable cliffhanger in 3 more weeks.
    spoilers:
    Apocalypse reviving Gambit as Death...
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    I know in my bones they are going to leave us with an unbearable cliffhanger in 3 more weeks.
    oh god you're totally right

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I'm at the point where, I don't care how, just bring him back! You may be right, though.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Definitely see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    I'm at the point where, I don't care how, just bring him back! You may be right, though.
    Agreed! I miss him already.

Spoilers for Ep 7

spoilers:
    Not a ton of surprises this episode, I feel like people have already guessed most of them. The only big one is that Bastion has Magneto hostage and is acting pretty creepy, which I'm not used to. But despite that, still loved the episode. The Rogue clip going HAM was still the highlight for me. She's basically gone full Magneto, she probably would have killed Gyrich if not for the mental defenses put in him and outright basically wanted to kill Trask. I did chuckle when Cyclops was outraged, but Wolverine was like... good for her. lmao, very on brand for Wolverine. Also the Captain America scene definitely feels like set-up for an eventual Avengers cartoon. He very clear stated he had a team already, though still got no idea who is on it in this universe. Hopefully we see Carol come back in S2 and maybe even AvX eventually, that would be fun.

The little Sunspot and Jubilee sub-plot was alright and an interesting take of not outright direct discrimination, but still not wholly acceptance.

Madripoor! So bright, so shiny. Unfortunately we didn't get to see more of it. The fight of Prime Sentinel Trask vs the rest of the team felt a bit quicker than I liked, but it was nice to see more of Jean and Morph fighting. Morph turning into Quicksilver was fun.

Sadly Beast and Wolverine still struggle doing much so far, but to be far they're kinda outclassed here only Jean was able to put up much of a fight. It looks like we're getting an army of Prime Sentinels later on and I've got no idea how the team is gonna handle them at this power-level. Though Cable did give them an edge letting them know they're weak to EMPs. Cable came up so late in the episode, I honestly thought this one would be about him trying to back in time. Maybe that is next episode? They still gotta explain what he's doing here after all.

Mr Sinister and Bastion team-up feels weird, but they are a powerful duo. I wish more A-list X-villains teamed up like this, if only for the challenge it presents. The team has got their work cut out for them.

Anyway, EP 8 ramps us into high-gear again. Really looking forward to it!
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    No Rogue and Cap fight but that was fine with me. Loved her getting the spotlight this episode and also her tender moment with Kurt as he comforted her over both of her boys. Plus Jean being the most empathetic one of the team and hugging her from behind, which felt reminiscent of Jean comforting Kitty in The Dark Phoenix Saga. Rogue killing Bastion (or thinking she did) shouldn't have been a shock but I still felt surprised she crossed that line. It's a nice touch to how even in the Mutant Massacre, certain X-Men had no qualms about killing the Marauders including Rogue, Wolverine, and Storm.

There's something about Bastion, particularly his voice, which seems awfully familiar. Sinister also made a comment on how Bastion has fought the X-Men before. I don't know if this is a reference to Mastermold or Nimrod or if Bastion is now some previous character in new form. Whatever happened to Senator Kelly? He came across as super creepy though, the way he was grooming Magneto so I think this storyline is going to head in directions none of us expected beyond the comic OZT arc.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Also did anyone recognize that woman next to Gambit's brother during his funeral? She reminds me strongly of Aurora from Alpha Flight, but why would Aurora be at Gambit's funeral?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    spoilers:
    Also did anyone recognize that woman next to Gambit's brother during his funeral? She reminds me strongly of Aurora from Alpha Flight, but why would Aurora be at Gambit's funeral?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I was about to ask that too. I recognized Belladonna and her inclusion was a nice touch. I recognized the men from "X-Ternally Yours" of the original show, but I had no idea who the other woman was. I kept seeing Aurora but that would make no sense. Aurora actually appeared before in the original show but her hair looked super different from how this woman's hair was drawn.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

Spoilers for Ep 7

spoilers:
    She's basically gone full Magneto, she probably would have killed Gyrich if not for the mental defenses put in him and outright basically wanted to kill Trask. I did chuckle when Cyclops was outraged, but Wolverine was like... good for her. lmao, very on brand for Wolverine.
    !
    end of spoilers

Anyway, I wanna add that there is a metaphorical blink and you'll miss it line about
    spoilers:
    Val Cooper being missing. Basically confirms she's Mystique.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by NK1988 View Post

Anyway, I wanna add that there is a metaphorical blink and you'll miss it line about
    spoilers:
    Val Cooper being missing. Basically confirms she's Mystique.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yea definitely expecting the reveal for Mystique being sometime in the next few episodes. Especially with both her children being active X-Men right now.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    spoilers:
    I was about to ask that too. I recognized Belladonna and her inclusion was a nice touch. I recognized the men from "X-Ternally Yours" of the original show, but I had no idea who the other woman was. I kept seeing Aurora but that would make no sense. Aurora actually appeared before in the original show but her hair looked super different from how this woman's hair was drawn.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I need to rewatch TAS again because I feel like I missed some Gambit backstory somewhere. Unless she's another ex-girlfriend that will play into the drama when Gambit eventually comes back?
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I need to rewatch TAS again because I feel like I missed some Gambit backstory somewhere. Unless she's another ex-girlfriend that will play into the drama when Gambit eventually comes back?
    end of spoilers
    Someone will probably ask Beau about that person's identity on Twitter so hopefully he'll confirm it.
    spoilers:
    I'll laugh if it turns out to be Mystique in disguise, although that's unlikely since Jean would probably have sensed her presence unless she's got whatever Gyrich has that protects her from telepathy.
    end of spoilers

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

only bad thing about this episode is that it ended… loved that only wolverine supported rogue decision with Trask
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.