Page 248 of 350 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 5238

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The idea of new costumes feels so weird for this show .
    They've already begun with Magneto's. This was the first we saw "Colossus" and "Magik" in costumes too.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Man, it feels like Cable might play a big role in this thing. I hope he ends up on the team and wearing an updated X-suit by season’s end.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

They're going to give Scott that ugly ass head condom and Rogue that damn green cloak, watch.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Man, it feels like Cable might play a big role in this thing. I hope he ends up on the team and wearing an updated X-suit by season’s end.
    im so intrigued to hear how the og gambit sounds as cable
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 04-01-2024 at 10:23 AM.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    They've already begun with Magneto's. This was the first we saw "Colossus" and "Magik" in costumes too.
    True. It was so weird watching Morph appear in comic-accurate costumes that were never on the show .

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sallyblevins View Post
    We see an image with that outfit but it could be a flashback
    Yeah I can see Cockrum's costume appearing as Ororo talks about her history with Forge. Still, it will be cool to see it (again) on the screen.

New costumes for the show are tricky. The current costumes all came directly from a specific cohesive launch (1991's X-Men) that instantly became iconic as a whole. There's no other era quite like it with this cast of characters. I think the most obvious era to choose from would be around Astonishing after they ditched the movie-inspired leather "real world" looks. But then that's also when Jean was dead for a long time and had no modern costume until her return in X-Men: Red.

As a longtime comics fan, it would really irk me if they pulled costumes from random eras and put them all together. It would drive me crazy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post

As a longtime comics fan, it would really irk me if they pulled costumes from random eras and put them all together. It would drive me crazy lol.
    This is basically what they did on Krakoa.

I don't know, I've always had this strange theory that Bishop's going to send the X-Men to the present in season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    I don't know, I've always had this strange theory that Bishop's going to send the X-Men to the present in season 2.
    I still have a hunch that these '97 X-Men will end up in the MCU somehow.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    im thinking onslaught
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    im thinking onslaught
    They gotta do Onslaught. That would be a big missed opportunity if they don't.

Be pretty cool if they cover Fatal Attractions too and give Wolverine the bone claws next season.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    This is basically what they did on Krakoa.
    Yeah I was gonna say that. That did annoy me, but they also weren't all in one book together. It was mostly Jean and Rogue that were super out of place.

I think I would go with the following looks:

Astonishing looks for Wolverine and Beast, but Cyke can be in his Quietly/Morrison look that was brought back towards the end. It is kind of iconic and I'd be ok with one person rocking the uniform.

For the ladies. I prefer this look for Storm since she has the mohawk and also it's not as boring as the tiara look she had for most of the 2000s.

And then Gambit. He honestly hasn't had any really interesting looks since the original.

All these looks are colorful and came from around the same time. Just gotta figure out what to do with Jean!
    Last edited by superjosh; 04-01-2024 at 11:46 AM.

I don't remember if the old cartoon did the AoA mega story ? That could be the new costumes ?

I can see them adapting Morrison’s costumes.