Page 262 of 348 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 5210

Amazing episode, but I don't understand why the made Magneto Bill Clinton to Rogue's Lewinsky. Like, I don't want to think of him as that base and venal? I want Magneto to be better than Xavier in his personal life.

But other than that, spectacular.

Wow. Even the slowing down of the opening song at the end. GREAT Gambit showing, Rogue as well. Wow.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    That doesn't work since Carol Danvers has powers in the MAU. Binary is suppose to be from a universe where Carol didn't get powers.
    The MCU Binary isn't Carol, it's Maria Rambeau, Monica's mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Pulled from the Storm thread...

New Promo Art for X-men 97

Very cool.
    Why the new logos? Should've either used the ones from the OP (which Storm, Wolverine, Beast and Gambit did), or actual comics logos that debuted after 1992 - they all have one now.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Rogue/Gambit/Kurt plus Pixie, Glob Herman and Leech cameo:
    https://twitter.com/IMDb/status/1777728290972709227
    So they're using post-1997 characters - Glob didn't exist until the 2000s, right?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh.....!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    For people who stop in here and wonder why I made my prior couple posts, the people behind this cartoon deciding to be colossal tools by showing no respect at all for the pages and panels below is why.

Whereas you sound to me like a typical fan that will let anything slide.
    It would have been weird for lorna to just show up out of no where when she has never been that major in the series and all of a sudden we are seeing this through her view. Like who would care. Love me some lorna but it would not have had the impact if it was her. JMO.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It would have been weird for lorna to just show up out of no where when she has never been that major in the series and all of a sudden we are seeing this through her view. Like who would care. Love me some lorna but it would not have had the impact if it was her. JMO.
    She could have been on the council, regardless this didn't need to be told this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Why the new logos? Should've either used the ones from the OP (which Storm, Wolverine, Beast and Gambit did), or actual comics logos that debuted after 1992 - they all have one now.

So they're using post-1997 characters - Glob didn't exist until the 2000s, right?
    I'm okay with that. We already had some post 90's character cameos in episode 1, so I'm glad that they have used more characters than the ones of that era.

Ugh, got to wait for Season 2 for Emma to be a major player I guess.

Fantastic Member

I see people complaining a lot about Lorna, did yall forget this is from X-Men TAS? The story started in 1992 and is loosely based off events from before then. Lorna's Genosha scene was from 2003. Same reason why Gambit over here is running around helping all those Morlocks: he was never involved in the Mutant Massacre because they didn't come up with that story until 1997. They would have to retcon what they started with to introduce the plots you guys want.

spoilers:
    Funny how the episode dealt with love triangles, but they became moot after Maddie, Magneto, and Gambit were killed off.

I'm honestly unsure of how things will get resolved. The obvious solution is Cable undoing things via time travel, but the show doesn't seem shy of taking big swings, so I'm wondering if they have the balls to make the deaths stick.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

They use storylines mostly from the 80s and 90s ( and a little from the 70s and 2000s). As for characters, it seems they will include characters from every decade.

I think DeMayo is a bigger X nerd then I thought if it is how everything will continue.

spoilers:
    Morrison wanted to kill Gambit and it was his plan but Calremont saved Remy by adding him to Extreme X-Men.
    Morrison planned to rework Romy dynamic by flipping it on its head, with Rogue as the desperate lover, and Gambit as the one not able to touch his beloved. “Nice new twist on the doomed, romantic mediaevalism of their love.”
    Gambit would be caught up in the destruction of Genosha by the wild tri-sentinel, and his powers, flaring wildly, would transform him into a new “electromagnetic phantom form” to survive. Still able to communicate, but unable to actually interact with the physical world, he’d work with Rogue while she tries to find a cure for his condition.
    end of spoilers

For what it's worth, Lorna's Genosha story was already adapted in Wolverine and the X-Men.

Morrison wanted an EMO Rogue to match Evolution. But better things happened.

Beginning of the episode, I had "ugh" at some scenes.

-Logan pines after Jean for 6 seasons but now that she kisses him, he denies? Gtfoh. Same sh*t as the comics. Wolverine has be holier than thou when needed, ignoring all his previous characterization.

-"psychic rapport was our thing!" Well, kissing was also only yours and Scott's thing, but who dares calling Jean on her hypocrisy? Just like the comics.

-Rogneto. Ugh. But I like Rogue came clean about that and didn't hide it anymore.

-Rest of the episode though? 10/10.

-Action is fantastic. And just the perfect amount of violance and gore. Not too much and not too censored.

-Magneto relly talks amazingly.

-Scott's frustration. Damm. They're nailing his characterization.