Page 312 of 350 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 5236

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I'm trying to think who would even be on the Avengers(if they do appear) roster in this era. IIRC it was Cap, Black Knight, Crystal, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Hercules, and Hawkeye.
    I don't think they're going to use too many characters that are deeply rooted in the MCU because they're still figuring out what continuity '97 will have with the cinematic world. (Or they already know!) I think it's much less risk for them to do one character at a time, like Ronan or Cap. Hence why they drew Uato a bit differently. Didn't have to fully commit to him being the same as the What If version.
    Last edited by superjosh; 04-23-2024 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I'm trying to think who would even be on the Avengers(if they do appear) roster in this era. IIRC it was Cap, Black Knight, Crystal, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Hercules, and Hawkeye.
    There was an episode of the Fantastic Four cartoon that had a brief cameo of the Avengers.

It was Ironman, Vision, She-Hulk, Rage, Giant Man, and Hercules. It also had Captain America, which if these cartoons are supposed to be in the same continuity, is either an error, or was somebody other than Steve in the costume. The same episode also featured Thor, but he wasn't shown with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I don't think they're going to use too many characters that are deeply rooted in the MCU because they're still figuring out what continuity '97 will have with the cinematic world. (Or they already know!) I think it's much less risk for them to do one character at a time, like Ronan or Cap. Hence why they drew Uato a bit differently. Didn't have to fully commit to him being the same as the What If version.
    I'll be surprised if anyone other than Cap shows up.

The storyboarders are definitely Marvel vs Capcom fans lol.

https://twitter.com/MatthewB64/statu...08761176142107

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    The storyboarders are definitely Marvel vs Capcom fans lol.

https://twitter.com/MatthewB64/statu...08761176142107
    Hell yeah, they told on themselves with Rogue’s kick LOL.

On another note, it really, really warms my heart to see so many talented black people being the creatives on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I love how everyone gets their moments in this show. Cyclops, Storm, Magneto, Madelyn, Jean, Bishop, Jubilee, Gambit and now Rogue gets to go ham and trend I honestly love it!
    You are absolutely right! So many amazing moments for the ensemble. I love this show. Would love to get eventually to see actual Colossus, Archangel, Psylocke and Magik having a fierce moment as well. Even if in season 2.

As for the Avengers, I really hope they don't swallow too much screen time. We have not many episodes left. I hope it's only Cap and it's quick.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    You are absolutely right! So many amazing moments for the ensemble. I love this show. Would love to get eventually to see actual Colossus, Archangel, Psylocke and Magik having a fierce moment as well. Even if in season 2.

As for the Avengers, I really hope they don't swallow too much screen time. We have not many episodes left. I hope it's only Cap and it's quick
    Agreed. I have nothing against the Avengers, but I'm greedy and I want as much X-Men on screen as possible. Ten episodes isn't enough!
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Agreed. I have nothing against the Avengers, but I'm greedy and I want as much X-Men on screen as possible. Ten episodes isn't enough!

i think when it comes to actually screen time.. season 1 of ‘97 is longer than season 1 of X-MEN: TAS… no commercials those episodes were like barely 19/20 minutes after you subtract credits
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    These are the thickest 30 minute episodes I have seen in any show in a looooong time, but I agree, 10 isn't enough.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Yes. I'm greedy. More!
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

That's how they get us though. Always leave them wanting more.

I know in my bones they are going to leave us with an unbearable cliffhanger in 3 more weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post

I know in my bones they are going to leave us with an unbearable cliffhanger in 3 more weeks.
    Thank the Goddess they have already done a ton of work on season 2. Hopefully the wait is bearable. I feel like after 20+ years, we're actually getting something great!

Astonishing Member

That's some nice looking walking IFVs.

Admittedly that's perhaps not the most important thing to pay attention to in such a cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    That's some nice looking walking IFVs.

Admittedly that's perhaps not the most important thing to pay attention to in such a cartoon.
    Nice observation, nonetheless.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post

Ugh. I know. I'm expecting the same thing.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.