Page 255 of 350 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 5248

Also, I think that's Boom-Boom next to Rogue. Congrats to Washout!

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Also, I think that's Boom-Boom next to Rogue. Congrats to Washout!
    Thanks for sharing! This is going to be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Dazzler and Madrox sighting in what I'm assuming is Genosha:

https://twitter.com/MarvelStudios/st...80895176999091
    Great to see her but most likely a cameo. What do they have against Dazz's comicbook hair color?? Justice for strawberry blondes!!!

In Dazzler's Mojoworld cameo in TAS, she was more strawberry blonde, but in DPS she was a darker redhead, so I guess '97 just decided to continue with that version.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Dazzler! I'm so happy to see her after the Mojo tease in the last episode and her appearance in the X-Men '97 tie-in comic. Although I'm ready for her to go blond again.

And I'm sure Genosha will be a cameo fest - I will keep my eyes peeled.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    In Dazzler's Mojoworld cameo in TAS, she was more strawberry blonde, but in DPS she was a darker redhead, so I guess '97 just decided to continue with that version.
    These small things just don't need adhere to the '92 continuity! They really irk me lol.

If Psylocke comes back and she does not have an English accent I will RIOT.

She's a popstar that colors her hair and wears wigs in the books. I'll allow it

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    These small things just don't need adhere to the '92 continuity! They really irk me lol.

If Psylocke comes back and she does not have an English accent I will RIOT.
    TAS Psylocke didn't have a British accent if I recall, but I think there was a slight allusion to her having a heroic brother. So they could pivot either way. Honestly, if they don't have time to really get into her whole backstory, just lean more Kwannon and call it a day. She won the custody of "Psylocke" in the divorce anyways.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    My hope is they used future tech somehow in the creation of Bastion. Perhaps gleaned off a Nimrod from the future. Something like that. As it would give Bishop and Cable even more reason to be involved in stopping him, plus it kind of gives the two of them a nemesis in terms of an evil cyborg villain who has been enhanced with future tech.
    Well a few bits broke off when Nimrod was in the present but... IIRC the time travel tech Nimrod used requires a stabilizer or you zip back, so the pieces should have gone back? BUT... maybe data was gleaned? or worse.. maybe Nimrod pulled a Terminator 3 and got busy on a computer somewhere.

TAS Psylocke didn't have a British accent if I recall, but I think there was a slight allusion to her having a heroic brother. So they could pivot either way. Honestly, if they don't have time to really get into her whole backstory, just lean more Kwannon and call it a day. She won the custody of "Psylocke" in the divorce anyways.
    She def did not have an English accent in the original but kind of a snooty American accent. I don't need backstory, but if it's Betsy, just give her the English accent no matter what body she's occupying. If it's Kwannon with no trace of Betsy (which would then require getting into backstory...) then she should have a Japanese accent.

She didn't have the accent, but she had purple hair (as well is in her 97 cameo). That's a Betsy-only thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    She didn't have the accent, but she had purple hair (as well is in her 97 cameo). That's a Betsy-only thing.
    Kwannon had purple hair in the 90s too. The whole black thing is a recent addition. I wouldnt take that as clue as to whom the character will be in this universe

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Kwannon had purple hair in the 90s too. The whole black thing is a recent addition. I wouldnt take that as clue as to whom the character will be in this universe
    She had purple hair, but never in the Jim Lee's outfit, so it doesn't count

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Well a few bits broke off when Nimrod was in the present but... IIRC the time travel tech Nimrod used requires a stabilizer or you zip back, so the pieces should have gone back? BUT... maybe data was gleaned? or worse.. maybe Nimrod pulled a Terminator 3 and got busy on a computer somewhere.
    Precisely what I'm thinking.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

We need more Dazzler.