Page 205 of 350 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 5236
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Although it looks like Ororo will be sporting her mohawk right off the bat so not as a consequence of whatever happens in Lifedeath... unless those are flashback episodes to something that happened in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Although it looks like Ororo will be sporting her mohawk right off the bat so not as a consequence of whatever happens in Lifedeath... unless those are flashback episodes to something that happened in the past.
    In the comics, Storm started sporting the mohawk/punk look before Lifedeath so this all adds up. It's starting to kind of come together in a very classic Claremontian way.

Magneto became headmaster just as Madelyne had her baby. This forced the "who would lead them" face-off between Cyke and a depowered Storm. I'm not sure I want Storm to be depowered too long in the series, but it was absolutely a defining arc for her as a character.

There will be major differences of course, but this is all pretty exciting as a long time fan! I wanted the series to start with something like Operation Zero Tolerance and the finale kind of sounds like it a bit. I do get the sense that Madelyne will finally appear in a cliffhanger way.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    The episode titles have been revealed.

https://twitter.com/XMenUpdate/statu...37458865426470

So…

- “Fire Made Flesh” feels like it’s about Maddie Pryor and maybe Inferno related.
    - “Lifedeath” is probably about Forge and Storm, if going by the comics of course.
    - “Remember It” is what Cable said after his introduction… “The name’s Cable… remember it.” So I’m thinking perhaps he shows up here.
    - Rogue also called Cable “Bright Eyes” too at one point in the cartoon, so maybe he’s in that one too? Or maybe it’s Longshot? Or someone else entirely. Hmmm…
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

So much TV guide nolstalgia.

I wonder if "Tolerance is Extinction" is indicating an Operation Zero Tolerance adaption.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I wonder if "Tolerance is Extinction" is indicating an Operation Zero Tolerance adaption.
    I think it was confirmed that in addition to Sinister and the Hellfire Club, Bastion was going to be the big baddie of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Oooh… good call. That’s probably it.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Am I bugging, or do Rogue and Jean have the same face? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    So…

- “Fire Made Flesh” feels like it’s about Maddie Pryor and maybe Inferno related.
    - “Lifedeath” is probably about Forge and Storm, if going by the comics of course.
    - “Remember It” is what Cable said after his introduction… “The name’s Cable… remember it.” So I’m thinking perhaps he shows up here.
    - Rogue also called Cable “Bright Eyes” too at one point in the cartoon, so maybe he’s in that one too? Or maybe it’s Longshot? Or someone else entirely. Hmmm…
    "Remember it" could be Gambit, he's said that line 2-3 times.
    "Bright Eyes" will probably be Cable (and Cyclops)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    "Remember it" could be Gambit, he's said that line 2-3 times.
    Yep, that was Remy

A new trailer for X-Men 97 has been released.

https://x.com/marvel/status/1766509252003377652?s=46

Oh the writing is definitely leaning into the 90s era as well lol.

Hope we get a few more teasers, I know the show is almost ready to release in less than 2 weeks, but it's been so long since we've had this type of media I'm greedy.

Astonishing Member

The mysterious time of the 1990's, which most people below the age of 24 to 34 will only known through old media, stories and throwbacks like this.

Maybe if this TAS revival has run it's course they should give the idea a chance to make a Generation X based series, using modern animation and art styles, but having it take place in the in the time between the late 90's to early 2000's with all the fashion, media and technology that involves.

The cartoon they should have tried to make instead of the life action tv show that never went past the pilot, so to speak.

Especially given that basicly anyone on the team except for Jubilee, Emma and to a lesser degree Banshee are basicly unspend and therefor entirely new to the world of X-men adapations.

A few things I noticed:

- Jubilee's power's sound effects are the same from the original series!
    - Wolverine saying "daddy's home" is perfectly in line with the original series' sneaking in a little grown up humor now and again.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Hopefully they give her back her lucious locks for Season 2

Astonishing Member

I wonder why some of the old voice cast has been moved around, like Catherine Disher playing Val Cooper rather than Jean Grey, is Disher too old old to play Jean Grey or something at this point?

Also, this show is supposed to be TV-14, I wonder what they will able to get away