Page 227 of 350 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 5241

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Retro (as in resembling the sprite/pixel art based games of the 90's) beat 'em up are currently experiencing a low key renaissance, thanks to indie and smaller scale developers putting effort into producing affordable but polished and nicely stylized games.

Considering that upcomming video game episode, maybe Marvel/Disney should consider allowing such developers to make a new X-men beat 'em up in the style of X-men: Mutant Apocalypse or X-men 2: Clone Wars.

By the time they could have tasked some "AAA" studio to produce a life service game with the X-men that is going to crash and burn on release, there could have been a moderatly successfull trilogy of such beat 'em ups bringing the IP back to the video game audience.
    Hmm.... MvC2-like combat.... with the entire cast of X-Men TAS would rock. X-factor, the Horsemen, the Acolytes, Brotherhood, I could go on, but you get the idea.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    he’s older so he probably don’t know what these terms even mean no excuse
    Oof, that’s some bad justification there… I hope they don’t mention that on the show…

2 things I noticed in the latest trailer...

1. I believe that might be Cable to the left in the image(those shoulder pads).
    2. Storm appears to have a full head of hair again.

I wonder if there's a time skip at some point in the season.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    he’s older so he probably don’t know what these terms even mean no excuse
    I think he knows what these terms mean.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2009
    --- the best there is at what I do ---

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post

I think that might be one of the first episodes and the shoulder pads I suspect are Bishops.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I think that might be one of the first episodes and the shoulder pads I suspect are Bishops.
    I think that's Bishop to the right of Storm. The other guy has a sleeveless arm underneath his shoulder pad like Cable's 90's outfit.

I think that's Bishop to the right of Storm. The other guy has a sleeveless arm underneath his shoulder pad like Cable's 90's outfit.
    Ah maybe, honestly it's really hard to tell with the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Love the bit with Nightcrawler!

https://twitter.com/XMenUpdate/statu...42827147612253

Ross Marquand is going to be voicing Prof. X. He's pretty known for his celebrity impersonations so I'm sure he'll be fantastic. From the bits we've heard from the new voice actors for Cyclops and Gambit, it seems like most of the new actors were prompted to do their closest approximations of the originals... which I'm pleased about.

Maybe they do a time skip right away, and this is immediately before that point, or a flashback?
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Maybe they do a time skip right away, and this is immediately before that point, or a flashback?
    I hope it’s a time skip as I would love to see Ororo with long hair on this show.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    I think he knows what these terms mean.
    At the very least he should. But yeah that happened very creepy take on Morph and not really how the scene played out.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    We know that there is a reading of Xavier's will. That's a process that can take up to a year as I can affirm from personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    We know that there is a reading of Xavier's will. That's a process that can take up to a year as I can affirm from personal experience.
    That depends on how good the lawyers involved are. My mother in law died close to a decade back, and it took 3 years for things to go through due to her having died without a will (pneumonia right before she was to start lung cancer treatments) and the lawyers my sister in law retained to get the estate out of probate didn't care for anything other than the paycheck. My best friend's mother died, and the checks were cut right after the will was read - but she also apparently had the foresight to put in a clause that disinherited anyone who tried to contest the will. Her lawyer stated that he didn't think the Devil himself could have figured a way out of it. Yet another friend got stuff put into a will stolen from her by a jealous brother whose lawyer managed to convince the court their father wasn't in his right mind when he wrote it (he left most of the possessions to the daughter on account of the brother having less need of the money, and that brought out the absolute worst in him. Most former friends of his would grab hot dogs and a stick if he was on fire). Large amounts of money can bring out sides of people you never want to see, or even know they were capable of.

But then, in a story, all that depends on how much drama the writers want to mine out of it.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Spectacular Member

Goddamn i am excited for this, the animation looks amazing.