Page 311 of 350 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 5236

I'm trying to think who would even be on the Avengers(if they do appear) roster in this era. IIRC it was Cap, Black Knight, Crystal, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Hercules, and Hawkeye.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    The Avengers are probably mad Rogue haters considering in this universe, Carol still hasn't come out of her coma.

Or they don't give a **** about Carol at all.
    It would be fun if Carol surprised Rogue by being back on her feet with the Avengers. I wonder who would be on an Avengers team in 97. Would be great if it was the 90's roster of Cap, Widow, Hercules, Crystal, Black Knight and Sersi.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    It would be fun if Carol surprised Rogue by being back on her feet with the Avengers. I wonder who would be on an Avengers team in 97. Would be great if it was the 90's roster of Cap, Widow, Hercules, Crystal, Black Knight and Sersi.
    Ah forgot about Sersi. Yeah, if Rogue tries to go at this team by her lonesome, well...

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Ah forgot about Sersi. Yeah, if Rogue tries to go at this team by her lonesome, well...
    All she needs to do is touch Sersi and she wins. ; )

She fought the Avengers when they had Thor, Wonder Man, Vision and still won; she'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    clip for episode 7 is out.. rogue is mad mad

https://x.com/xmenupdate/status/1782...608146792?s=46
    oh man this is going to be fun just she totally kill some people

Last edited by Jman27; 04-23-2024 at 12:12 PM.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I'd love the Rogue-centric episode in Season 2 to be about Carol waking up from her coma and coming for Anna Marie and Mystique (now that the show is willing to go places, Rogue could even find out about Raven's incredibly dark history with Carol and her psychiatrist boyfriend Michael Barnett)

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I'd love the Rogue-centric episode in Season 2 to be about Carol waking up from her coma and coming for Anna Marie and Mystique (now that the show is willing to go places, Rogue could even find out about Raven's incredibly dark history with Carol and her psychiatrist boyfriend Michael Barnett)
    That's definitely on my wishlist too.

Throw in Destiny too if we could.

omg yes, we're long past needing to see Destiny and Mystique act like a real couple on screen finally.
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 04-23-2024 at 12:34 PM.

This show is just amazing. I love how so many different characters have been given focus, and jaw-dropping action scenes! This is how you do an ensemble, Foxmen! And this, THIS, is Rogue!!!

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

rogue went capcom on they ass lol

The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    This show is just amazing. I love how so many different characters have been given focus, and jaw-dropping action scenes! This is how you do an ensemble, Foxmen! And this, THIS, is Rogue!!!

It should've been a crime the way Fox treated Rogue and Storm. I was NEVER okay with it.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by JThree View Post
    Thirty Six Hours and less till Episode 7.
    --jthree
    t-minus 11 hours 30 mins

direct clip

Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 04-23-2024 at 12:57 PM.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    oh man this is going to be fun just she totally kill some people

Support women’s wrongs and we see glory. Get em, girl!

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    t-minus 11 hours 30 mins

direct clip

I love how everyone gets their moments in this show. Cyclops, Storm, Magneto, Madelyn, Jean, Bishop, Jubilee, Gambit and now Rogue gets to go ham and trend I honestly love it!