Page 88 of 348 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 5218

Thank goodness us Jean fans have Beau to do right by Jean!

I wanna see major improvements in all episodes in which Jean appears in XM'97.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Thank you for this! It does bring hope. I know we will get a Great show!
    You bet, PX9, you're most welcome. It does! It was a wonderful, heartfelt message. I believe so, too. I'm thinking of having viewing parties, w/fam & friends, which we haven't done since the last water-cooler show that I can remember... LOST!

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Jake Castorena and Beau DeMayo are soooo h**t
    Uh-huh... I randomly checked out Beau-dacious' Insta acct. a while back and... *lost* myself in it, for longer than I care to admit. And now that I find out he's a romantic, it's like... the stars are aligning, lol, 'cause that's where I'm at these days. LOVE seX & all that, but... just warm, meaningful cuddling sounds SO GOOD, rn. And I never thought I'd hear myself saying that, 'cause me & monogamy have been at odds for most of my life. The whole concept has usually had me sayin'... oh, you've got to be kidding, that's not natural. We're meant to roam, lol, we're hardwired that way. But, increasingly, I'm thinkin'... I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    You bet, PX9, you're most welcome. It does! It was a wonderful, heartfelt message. I believe so, too. I'm thinking of having viewing parties, w/fam & friends, which we haven't done since the last water-cooler show that I can remember... LOST!
    I love your idea of viewing parties! XM '97 is certainly perfect for it. Never too early to start thinking about it, lol.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

I love your idea of viewing parties! XM '97 is certainly perfect for it. Never too early to start thinking about it, lol.

That a producer despises and ridicules Emma Frost so obviously is okay ?????
    ( He is a fanboy tóxic ) and the worst thing is that they applaud him as if that were fine, it's his job ..... not a discussion of fans, I have more and more bad feeling and I fear for the quality of the project, I really hope the editors do their job of overseeing it.

At least Emma fans should expect little or nothing from this serie X_x, and Emma fans are not few.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 08-02-2022 at 11:01 PM.

Thank goodness us Jean fans have Beau to do right by Jean!

I wanna see major improvements in all episodes in which Jean appears in XM'97.
    The ideal is not to do "the right thing for jean"" this is not a series or a project of jean grey ...... the ideal is to do the right thing for the project and the series, which already started badly constantly ridiculing Emma comparing her to Jean ..... this is an xmen series, not Jean's one, if the fanboy wants to turn the series into that, we are going to have a resounding failure as the movie that focuses on Jean un Fox lol ......

That man must learn to be a professional, something that he has not shown at the moment, and yes I say it specifically because of his clear hatred and his mockery of Emma Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    That a producer despises and ridicules Emma Frost so obviously is okay ?????
    ( He is a fanboy tóxic ) and the worst thing is that they applaud him as if that were fine, it's his job ..... not a discussion of fans, I have more and more bad feeling and I fear for the quality of the project, I really hope the editors do their job of overseeing it.

At least Emma fans should expect little or nothing from this serie X_x, and Emma fans are not few.
    The ideal is not to do "the right thing for jean"" this is not a series or a project of jean grey ...... the ideal is to do the right thing for the project and the series, which already started badly constantly ridiculing Emma comparing her to Jean ..... this is an xmen series, not Jean's one, if the fanboy wants to turn the series into that, we are going to have a resounding failure as the movie that focuses on Jean un Fox lol ......

That man must learn to be a professional, something that he has not shown at the moment, and yes I say it specifically because of his clear hatred and his mockery of Emma Frost.
    1. Beau DeMayo does not hate nor has he ridiculed Emma. He simply replied with an emphatic "No!" when a fan suggested they liked Scott and Emma as a couple more, which is his right to do. In fact, he chose to include Emma in the series, which he didn't have to do, considering she barely appeared in the original.

2. You continue to blame the failure of the Dark Phoenix film on Jean, ignoring the fact that it barely resembled her character or her story and that it was preceded by bad word-of-mouth precisely because it was an unfaithful adaptation written by the same writer who wrote X-Men: The Last Stand, which was promoted to be heavily centered on Jean and ended up being the highest-grossing Fox X-Men film and second highest-grossing Fox Marvel film after Deadpool. Lastly, New Mutants is the lowest-grossing Fox X-film, so, by your logic, people must hate or not be interested in characters like Magik, Wolfsbane, Sunspot, Mirage, and Cannonball, right? Actually, don't answer that. I'm sure you'll find a way to ridicule those characters and their fans if you do.

3. I find it interesting that you turned on Jean after I began calling you out on your unacceptable behavior towards Storm and Synch and both of their fans. Prior to that, you used to send me direct messages about how great a character you thought Jean was. I still have those messages. Perhaps I should share them...

In either case, can't you find a more dignified way of making yourself feel better?
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

I'm not even going to bother answering your rantings, because because I'm an excessive jean fanboy you're going to justify it, Emma's fans know that he hates her.

How do you give modified information let me remember this man, he published not long ago on his Twitter and Instagram an image of jean throwing Emma to the ground in endsong, and he was making fun of it a lot, and all the comments that they didn't even like in favor of emma he deleted them.

I insist this man should not be carried away by his favoritism, since he is there for WORK, AND he IS PROVING NOT TO BE PROFESSIONAL.

The Red Dragon

Yawn the neighborhood dogs and their barking all the time over nothing is getting on my nerves…

Anyways, I hope Beau does a good Jean since the original butchered her so bad.

I insist the posts of him making fun of Emma are still on his social networks, for example that of endsong, laughing because Jean threw emma to the ground, praising Jean and brazenly making fun of Emma Frost, go to your networks, that's still there.. .. and I insist if it were a common fan there is no problem, but it must be professional.

I'm not even going to bother answering your rantings, because because I'm an excessive jean fanboyyou're going to justify it, Emma's fans know that he hates her.
    This would explain your obsession with bringing up Jean. You must be an "excessive" Ororo and Synch "fanboy" too.

How do you give modified information let me remember this man, he published not long ago on his Twitter and Instagram an image of jean throwing Emma to the ground in endsong, and he was making fun of it a lot, and all the comments that they didn't even like in favor of emma he deleted them.
    Firstly, he was having fun. Plenty of people do that on Twitter and it doesn't mean they hate a character. Hell, I've seen Jean fans playfully disparage Jean. Also, he never deleted that tweet and he certainly doesn't have the power to delete other people's tweets.

I insist this man should not be carried away by his favoritism, since he is there for WORK, AND he IS PROVING NOT TO BE PROFESSIONAL.
    And I insist he's going to do right by all of the characters on the show. You clearly know nothing about him, what he has endured and survived, and why he is an X-Men fan. Rather than coming in here to badmouth and defame his character, I suggest you actually read up on who he is.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

The Red Dragon

All this cuz it’s mean Jean’s “fault” Rogue was wallpaper. Oh Synch’s fault too. Lmao. So delicious.

Yes, I'm definitely a fan of this guy.

It gives me hope for a treatment of the relationships between characters, close to that of the 90s.

I think it's way too early to judge any type of favoritism from the creators. We haven't even gotten any trailers yet.

Also don't forget Beau is working on a team, he may be overseeing the production but he's not the only one making decisions for the show. I'm sure the team want to create a product that will be remembered as fondly as the original show and pay respects to all the hard-working voice actors and writers who have worked on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    This would explain your obsession with bringing up Jean. You must be an "excessive" Ororo and Synch "fanboy" too.

Firstly, he was having fun. Plenty of people do that on Twitter and it doesn't mean they hate a character. Hell, I've seen Jean fans playfully disparage Jean. Also, he never deleted that tweet and he certainly doesn't have the power to delete other people's tweets.

And I insist he's going to do right by all of the characters on the show. You clearly know nothing about him, what he has endured and survived, and why he is an X-Men fan. Rather than coming in here to badmouth and defame his character, I suggest you actually read up on who he is.
    Now they call "having fun" directly making fun of EMMA on all her social networks .... and if she had so much fun that she had to delete several comments ...... I imagine you would say the same thing if it were another producer and grabs the image for example when xorm kills jean right?
    XD.

Coherence, that is his job, it is not right for him to show his clear contempt for another character, in this case Emma Frost, which he has already done several times, he is not a normal fan, HE IS A MARVEL/Disney EMPLOYEE and should behave professionally not making fun of other characters in the same franchise.