Page 259 of 334 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 4998

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    So cool to see Nightcrawler. It's a shame he's not part of the regular cast.
    Wasn't he confirmed to be joining the team? I can't imagine him leaving Rogue's side right now.

Holy sh*t! I'm actually crying. Damn! I was not expecting that at all!
    Mutant and Proud!

I was afraid that would happen. Hated it. It better be reversed and QUICK.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Wasn't he confirmed to be joining the team? I can't imagine him leaving Rogue's side right now.
    No idea. I hope it's true. Not a lot to look forward to for me right now with this series.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Amazing Member

All I can say is WOW. Excellent stuff. Actually kinda wiped away all the petty things that bothered me about the previous episodes. This is what fans want. The mess, the drama, the surprises. spoilers:
    I only wish more of the background characters had quick scenes of them fighting back. If you’re gonna give us cameos and then kill them, have them go out with a bang! I needed Tabs to toss one bomb and Bennet to crush one little Sentinel with his telekinetic might.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by shadowbox View Post
    All I can say is WOW. Excellent stuff. Actually kinda wiped away all the petty things that bothered me about the previous episodes. This is what fans want. The mess, the drama, the surprises. spoilers:
    I only wish more of the background characters had quick scenes of them fighting back. If you’re gonna give us cameos and then kill them, have them go out with a bang! I needed Tabs to toss one bomb and Bennet to crush one little Sentinel with his telekinetic might.
    end of spoilers
    you're right that was a huge wasted opportunity! But I guess they wanted to focus on the big three.

Just..wow. this is going to haunt me all day.

Wow, this may just be my favourite episode yet. I was really enjoying all the soap opera stuff with the 2 established X-Men 'power couples'. Nice to see Kurt being a balanced mix between his fun-loving side and his devout side. Squidboy cameo! He cleans up nice in that tux. Loved seeing Shaw and Frost (and liked their voices), would have liked to have seen Leland and Pierce, although Pierce has no business or interest in Genoshan affairs (maybe he'll turn up as a baddie somewhere down the line). And really wasn't expecting that Ace of Base song!

The last part was so heart-wrenching, so unlike anything we ever saw in TAS. I'm speechless.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Damn… Umm, things just got real like, super quick! Yea, that episode made up for the previous one, for sure. However, I will say that spoilers:
    I do not believe he is dead (or else he has to come back, since there were already spoiler scenes of Nightcrawler and Gambit both fighting together shown in the trailers, which have not been featured in this show yet…{{EDIT: I missed this part during the intro on my first watch-through because I was coughing.}} I have to wonder if this wasn’t all some type of an illusion?! If it was real then I am sure that time travel will somehow reverse it. Regardless, that was pretty intense and there are now a few possible choices for who that casket belongs to that was shown in the original trailer.
    end of spoilers Nonetheless, that episode had a lot of things in it that surprised me. This ain’t “Fox Kids!” X-Men any more.
    Last edited by FlawedCoil82; 04-10-2024 at 01:55 AM.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

So,

spoilers:
    Who died?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    So,

spoilers:
    Who died?
    end of spoilers
    Actually spoilers:
    the better question is who didn’t die?!
    end of spoilers
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

This last episode changed the whole fucking game.

I’m literally shaking.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
    Damn… Umm, things just got real like, super quick! Yea, that episode made up for the previous one, for sure. However, I will say that spoilers:
    I do not believe he is dead (or else he has to come back, since there were already spoiler scenes of Nightcrawler and Gambit both fighting together shown in the trailers, which have not been featured in this show yet…I have to wonder if this wasn’t all some type of an illusion?! Regardless, that was pretty intense and there are now a few possible choices for who that casket belongs to that was shown in the original trailer.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    The scene of them fighting together was actually shown in this episode's intro. I guess they're adding in original material now, but it has been featured already. However, a lot of folks are already guessing Cable is going to try to fix things. It makes sense since he showed up briefly. But still, before realizing that, I was in shock by what I was seeing. Definitely not your Saturday morning toon anymore!
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    So,

spoilers:
    Who died?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Marrow and Banshee were vaporized while flying. Angel was in the initial blast but so was Maddie and she's unaccounted for as of yet. The bodies of Shaw, Dazz, Moira, Squid Boy, and Callisto were shown with sheets over them. Magneto was seemingly killed along with Leech, Tommy, Ape, and Erg. Sunder and Masque were around but they weren't with Magneto at that moment. And then finally Gambit in a heroic act to save everyone.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by superjosh; 04-10-2024 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    spoilers:
    The scene of them fighting together was actually shown in this episode's intro. I guess they're adding in original material now, but it has been featured already. However, a lot of folks are already guessing Cable is going to try to fix things. It makes sense since he showed up briefly. But still, before realizing that, I was in shock by what I was seeing. Definitely not your Saturday morning toon anymore!
    end of spoilers
    I was just coming back here to correct that after just restarting the episode. I was having a coughing fit during the intro on the first watch and I missed that part. Wow! Weird that that scene never happened in the original series… spoilers:
    You are most likely correct though…there will have to be a time travel element brought in…I can’t imagine that they would want to anger that many Gambit fans….they may even try to bring in some of the Krakoa era elements if they have to….
    end of spoilers

Wow! I was absolutely speechless after watching this episode... this is my favorite one thus far and my girl wasn't even in it. My jaw dropped on three separate occasions, the drama, the action and the weight of it all 10/10!

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    So cool to see Nightcrawler. It's a shame he's not part of the regular cast.
    I hope he joins the team after this, we didn’t get to see him do much. But wow! I wasn’t expecting this.