Page 153 of 348 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 5218

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I always get so hopeful when I see action in this thread.

Omg the wait for this is so looong. So much merch and no news? I was hoping it would come out early this year
    With Echo done, I expect we'll see something soon since it's next in line for Marvel shows releasing this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Even the Sentinels get their own logo .
    Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    I really, really wish Storm had another hairstyle.
    Yeah, I don't think the mohawk looks great here.

They are from the original opening. Come on....
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Spectacular Member

i still remember getting the Pizza Hut exclusive VHS tape of the first episode of the X-Men cartoon show. it had a roundtable discussion with Stan and some other dudes. and either the VHS or the drinking cup came with one or two trading cards also

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    They are from the original opening. Come on....
    They are not. Most are similar though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    They are not. Most are similar though.
    Yeah, Jean, Cyclops, and Jubilee's are completely redesigned. Rogue and Beast are significantly modified. Gambit, Storm and Wolverine are nearly identical.

I prefer this one

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I knew that they wouldn't, but I wish they had moved Jean away from the blue power signature. I know Bishop's powers are pink here, but they could have given Jean a different shade of pink IMO. Don't like Jean with the blue that much.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah, Jean, Cyclops, and Jubilee's are completely redesigned. Rogue and Beast are significantly modified. Gambit, Storm and Wolverine are nearly identical.
    Beast's seems to be taken from his Amazing Adventures apperances when he first became furry (and gray.)
    Jubilee's is from her 2005 series.
    Magneto's logo came from his mid 90s limited series (that was actually Joseph.)

No Clue where the Cyclops or Sentinels logos came from.

They just added some stupid red lines for Cyclops, but the font is basically the same as from the intro. Storm and Jean's are unadorned from the intro. They gave a little umph to Rogue's with the pitched center, but otherwise, from the intro. Beast, Gambit, and Wolverines, are from the intro. Only Jubilee's is significantly different(from her mini series), and of course the Sentinels and Magneto weren't named in the original intro.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I knew that they wouldn't, but I wish they had moved Jean away from the blue power signature. I know Bishop's powers are pink here, but they could have given Jean a different shade of pink IMO. Don't like Jean with the blue that much.
    I think Bishop had a yellow power signature in the '92 series? Anyway, I'm ok with Jean having a blue signature. It looks more kinetic/electric!

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I think Bishop had a yellow power signature in the '92 series? Anyway, I'm ok with Jean having a blue signature. It looks more kinetic/electric!
    Jean having a blue signature was used to telegraph when it was Phoenix doing stuff. 'cause Phoenix didn't have a blue aura. Or that's how I remember it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Jean having a blue signature was used to telegraph when it was Phoenix doing stuff. 'cause Phoenix didn't have a blue aura. Or that's how I remember it anyways.
    Nah, Jean in the X-Men:TAS always had a blue power signature right from the beginning. I doubt they figured out Phoenix stuff way back in Season 1. Plus the animation ordeal (outsourcing to S.Korea, I believe) was absolutely WILD.

When Phoenix came around, the TK power signature was mostly yellow and red unless it was actual firebird stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    I prefer this one

God, ever since I saw that intro I wanted an X-Men anime made with that 90s anime technology. It would've been epic.

SHOCK!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    God, ever since I saw that intro I wanted an X-Men anime made with that 90s anime technology. It would've been epic.

SHOCK!
    One could wonder how even C-list enemies might suddently get a multiple minute long fighting performance.

Though funny enough Storm vs. Callisto would likely look about the same as in the comics, just with actual knives instead of light sabers like in TAS.