Page 9 of 350 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We could be getting this...

Well at least no one is wearing their underwear on the outside. But I could do without the mohawk.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I'll never forget a scene where Blob threw an ice cream container at Storm and she fell out the sky �� this show was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Well at least no one is wearing their underwear on the outside. But I could do without the mohawk.
    Here are clearer versions...

Been busy and haven't been able to comment until now, but this is the best news and my dream come true!!!!

I know some people wanted something new, but to me, X-Men:TAS is like the animated counterpart to 616. It can be started and stopped just like an ongoing comics series and picked up whenever. It's the only animated universe that matters.

I doubt they've finalized anything regarding designs, but I do hope they go with the one from the Disney Day promo... I don't like the Patrick Brown merchandising designs at all. My dream is for X-Men '97 to branch into a modern lineup where new characters and modern costumes will be introduced by the end of the first season!

Yep, they all look really good. Beast stands out the most as shorts look good on him. If this does turn out to be the updated looks they're going with I would be pleased.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

We could be getting this...

Aside from the mowhak these are pretty decent.

I'm very excited for this as well. I bet they will evolve into eventually brining in a more rotating cast with Archangel, Betsy, Bishop, Kitty and Emma appearing more.

Some stories that I want them to pick from are Eve is for Extinction, Astonishing, House of M, Utopia, Dark Angel Saga and HOX/POX.

As for the designs, I don't mind they keeping full 90's or using the avatar tweaks. The only one I really dislike is Storm's update. The mohawk does not go with this outfit IMO.

I really hope the animation style will look good.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    I just noticed that Jubilee actually looks Asian now. Makes me wonder how they're gonna handle Betsy.
    I think maybe the most logical thing to do is for them to have both Kwannon and Betsy in it. Maybe make the Psylocke that appeared before to be Kwannon.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Thanks for posting. The Storm and Wolverine ones are not the final ones though that have shown up in merchandising. Those were the alternates that looked more "movie/real-life" style. Brown posted them for fun. These were the final ones:

I also noticed they didn't announce Alyson Court in the voice cast. I'm guessing they're going to rectify having Jubilee being previously voiced by a Caucasian actress.

And Adrian Hough was announced. He voiced Nightcrawler!

BANNED

Yeah I don't want Colonel Cyclops and Bluebird Wolverine.

BANNED

For every resurgence she has had, there's always been some little nut who tries to drag her back down. No matter, the First Lady of the X-Men is coming to reestablish her throne and crown.
    She better or else it would be deeply embarrassing for all parties involved.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I think maybe the most logical thing to do is for them to have both Kwannon and Betsy in it. Maybe make the Psylocke that appeared before to be Kwannon.
    But Psylocke who appeared in TAS was obviously Betsy. She referenced Captain Britain, and Warren was romantically interested in her. She was even introduced in England!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Yh no mowhawk please that was from a particular era for a particular story arc. Unless she is getting depowered and beating Scotts ass for role as leader of the xmen then I suggest it be put back on the shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    But Psylocke who appeared in TAS was obviously Betsy. She referenced Captain Britain, and Warren was romantically interested in her. She was even introduced in England!
    Betsy's original body as Revanche was in that Apocalypse episode with the psionics.

They can just say they switched back and got better off screen.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion