Page 76 of 347 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 5200
    The Red Dragon

I hope Synch is added to this series so the xmen can have a drastically more powerful power mimic.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I was confused by that does he not know what an omega classification is? Or he is not gougv to delve into it. I can see that though as bringing that concept to the main screen will cause a lot of fandom chatter and drama. But like ewings says power of a goddess it is beneath her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    I hope Synch is added to this series so the xmen can have a drastically more powerful power mimic.
    Rogue❤️💋😍💋💋💋💋>>>>]] Synch🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    I was confused by that does he not know what an omega classification is? Or he is not gougv to delve into it. I can see that though as bringing that concept to the main screen will cause a lot of fandom chatter and drama. But like ewings says power of a goddess it is beneath her.
    When did Ewing say the power of a goddess is beneath her? I took it to mean Goddess>>>OLM. Also I doubt he'll get into power classifications...
    Last edited by The Regent; 07-22-2022 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Rogue❤️������������>>>>]] Synch������������
    Lol I knew you’d chime in as soon as someone mentioned a mimic

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    When did Ewing say the power of a goddess is beneath her? I took it to mean Goddess>>>OLM. Also I doubt he'll get into power classifications...
    Ewing said he doesn't care about the difference between having goddess power and being a living goddess, nor does he care about the power classifications.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Ewing said he doesn't care about the difference between having goddess power and being a living goddess, nor does he care about the power classifications.
    That sounds about right. I heard him say something along the lines of "is there a difference between being a god and having god like power, idk" or something like that in an interview.

Fantastic Member

Back in original series, they already gives us a sight of government X- factor team( havok), I hope we can also have a glimpse of the other mutant team. ( Excalibur, X-force,NM, GenX).

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Actually yeah, that would be pretty swag. The original show was great at showcasing mutants and making them shine. It'd be cool to see that with more mutants, so they can get better-known. Heck, bring in all of Gen-X as Jubilee's friend group outside of the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

BANNED

Ok I have to ask. I haven't watched much of TAS. Why Magneto is the leader? Not that I am opposed to it. Is this established?
    Last edited by Vishop; 07-22-2022 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant101 View Post
    Back in original series, they already gives us a sight of government X- factor team( havok), I hope we can also have a glimpse of the other mutant team. ( Excalibur, X-force,NM, GenX).
    Funny enough, this question came up on the writer's IG. His cartoon may be "sweating" because he can't decide which team to choose, or perhaps future plans are in the works...

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Actually yeah, that would be pretty swag. The original show was great at showcasing mutants and making them shine. It'd be cool to see that with more mutants, so they can get better-known. Heck, bring in all of Gen-X as Jubilee's friend group outside of the team.
    Yes to this!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I would really like to see the Gen X students in this. It's very 90s but is also timely as they only just now being used again.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Ok I have to ask. I haven't watched much of TAS. Why Magneto is the leader? Not that I am opposed to it. Is this established?
    Well when Magneto found out that Xavier was dying he had a change of heart, to the point that he put aside his desire for war against humans and helped the x-men contact the Shi'ar for medical assistance. Xavier was taken to the Shi'ar empire so his fate is currently ambiguous, but its presumed that he passed away. Magneto probably felt obligated to carry on his old friend's dream out of respect.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Well when Magneto found out that Xavier was dying he had a change of heart, to the point that he put aside his desire for war against humans and helped the x-men contact the Shi'ar for medical assistance. Xavier was taken to the Shi'ar empire so his fate is currently ambiguous, but its presumed that he passed away. Magneto probably felt obligated to carry on his old friend's dream out of respect.
    So it is similar to how Mags became Michael Xavier in comics lol

Spectacular Member

Wow, six additions to the team and they couldn't add a single female character.