Page 276 of 335 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 5020

I guess this leaves the door open for them doing something else with Polaris if they ever bring back the rest of the X-Factor team.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess this leaves the door open for them doing something else with Polaris if they ever bring back the rest of the X-Factor team.
    Considering their lack of respect for her in the context of this event, their idea of something else is probably fawning over Havok 24/7.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Extraordinary Member

I want to see Lorna confront Zaladane in the Savage Land.

BANNED

I'm starting to wonder if they re-introduced Kurt to set up him replacing Gambit on the team.
    He did get an action figure in the X-Men 97 wave, so you may be onto something there. I hope so. Nightcrawler was my favorite X-Man when I first started reading comics and I played him exclusively in the old arcade game, so I've always had a soft spot for him.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Considering their lack of respect for her in the context of this event, their idea of something else is probably fawning over Havok 24/7.
    At least it could've been worse and she could've ended up like Banshee and Moira.
    Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    He did get an action figure in the X-Men 97 wave, so you may be onto something there. I hope so. Nightcrawler was my favorite X-Man when I first started reading comics and I played him exclusively in the old arcade game, so I've always had a soft spot for him.
    Yeah, I'd be down for joining the team, just...not sure how I'd feel about it in relation to Gambit's death.

Also Colossus, who has never been part of the main team in an X-Men cartoon outside Pryde of the X-Men.

GK5W2IeWsAIGhXN.jpg

I wonder if this is theo james' role

At least it could've been worse and she could've ended up like Banshee and Moira.
    What happened to those two would actually be good for Lorna, better than not appearing. Both could be argued as potentially still alive while shown as there. Now if she died, I wouldn’t be happy, but it would at least be better than not being shown there at all. It would at least acknowledge she has a connection to Genosha.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, I'd be down for joining the team, just...not sure how I'd feel about it in relation to Gambit's death.

Also Colossus, who has never been part of the main team in an X-Men cartoon outside Pryde of the X-Men.
    It would make sense for Kurt to be there now for his sister Rogue. The other big men in her life: Remy, Magneto, Charles are all gone now.
    And the other X-Men are dealing with their own crap.

BANNED

I get what you mean, but anyone who fills that slot on the roster is going to be there because Gambit isn't. It might as well be his friend and one of the mutants he died to save.

I didn't realize that about Colossus, but you're right! That's so weird to have such an iconic character never be in the regular cast. I'm all for more of Colossus, too. He's a great character.

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    I get what you mean, but anyone who fills that slot on the roster is going to be there because Gambit isn't. It might as well be his friend and one of the mutants he died to save.

I didn't realize that about Colossus, but you're right! That's so weird to have such an iconic character never be in the regular cast. I'm all for more of Colossus, too. He's a great character.
    I only think I've seen Colossus as part of Magneto's Acolytes in X-Men Evolution, and it was implied that Magneto had something to hold over him. I always wondered if it was Ilyana.
    Dark does not mean deep.

The roster needs more women.

So, Jean, Cyclops, and Rogue are all traumatized. Gambit is dead. Storm is powerless. Bishop has gone Marty McFly. Magneto. Also dead.

So, what are we thinking is next?
    Wolverine looses his adamantium?
    Dark Beast?
    Vampire Jubilee?

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    GK5W2IeWsAIGhXN.jpg

That makes sense. I was hoping we would leave at least season one to just mutants.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

GK5W2IeWsAIGhXN.jpg

The Avengers or other superhero teams taking an interest in mutant affairs after an enormous atrocity was committed on a sovereign nation would be a welcome precedent to set for X-Men 97.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

GK5W2IeWsAIGhXN.jpg

Shocked they are bringing other mu characters so soon. I hope Wanda and Pietro show up too