Page 89 of 345 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 5175

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I think it's way too early to judge any type of favoritism from the creators. We haven't even gotten any trailers yet.

Also don't forget Beau is working on a team, he may be overseeing the production but he's not the only one making decisions for the show. I'm sure the team want to create a product that will be remembered as fondly as the original show and pay respects to all the hard-working voice actors and writers who have worked on this.
    For the good of the series in general, WHICH IS FROM THE XMEN..... NOT FROM JEAN, I hope it is how you say chrono, and the work of this man is highly supervised, it did not give me a good feeling, the jokes he made about Emma with images of Endsong where jean throws her to the ground, and it is something that he published everywhere making fun of it, that in his current situation in the project should be inadmissible.
    But more incoherent is that some believe that "it's something funny" obviously only fans of a particular character think it funny, I don't think Emma Frost fans consider it """"" funny """"

Last edited by Sylarmax; 08-03-2022 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Now they call "having fun" directly making fun of EMMA on all her social networks .... and if she had so much fun that she had to delete several comments ...... I imagine you would say the same thing if it were another producer and grabs the image for example when xorm kills jean right?
    XD.
    Frankly, you are making no sense. Again, Beau has not deleted any of his tweets, and he does not have the power to "delete several comments." In fact, Twitter does not allow users to delete other people's comments, so you are either misinformed or blatantly lying. As for how I would react towards others disparaging Jean on Twitter, sometimes I react strongly, but mostly I don't react at all. One thing I do not do is personally attack others over a fictional character. We must all draw the line somewhere. Clearly, lines and boundaries don't exist for you.

Coherence, that is his job, it is not right for him to show his clear contempt for another character, in this case Emma Frost, which he has already done several times, he is not a normal fan, HE IS A MARVEL/Disney EMPLOYEE and should behave professionally not making fun of other characters in the same franchise.
    Again, you know nothing about the man and continue to lie about and mischaracterize him. He has mentioned Emma once on his Twitter feed, which is when he posted the picture of Jean ripping Phoenix out of her and captioned it with something to the effect of, "I deal with Mondays the way Jean dealt with Emma." In this latest instance, he simply replied to a fan who replied to his post and suggested that Scott and Emma are a better couple with an emphatic, "No!" He has the right to respond to people responding to his tweets.

Frankly, you should consider reflecting on how you've disparaged multiple fans and characters in this forum and how and why that has caused so many people here to have adverse reactions to your posts. In either case, I'm done exchanging words with you.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

As much as you repeat it, you're not right, and I have no problem proving my point, he going with the images, he published that image in mockery of Emma, ​​and in all his networks, and if someone defended Emma over Jean in the publication he deleted the comment, deleted mine and several others, only left those who laughed at that scene or those who added disqualifying Emma Frost ..... not only that but also commented and liked the pro jean who they made fun of Emma.
    AND HOW PICTURES ARE MADE, HOW A BUTTON SHOWS.

Even in his public Instagram stories that same image wanting to take out the garbage today or something like that.

I insist very unprofessional to do that.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 08-03-2022 at 12:47 AM.

As much as you repeat it, you're not right, and I have no problem proving my point, I'm going with the images, he published that image in mockery of Emma, ​​and in all his networks, and if someone defended Emma over jean in the publication deleted the comment, deleted mine and several others, only left those who laughed at that scene or those who added disqualifying Emma Frost ..... not only that but also commented and liked the pro jean who they made fun of Emma.

Even in his public Instagram stories that same image wanting to take out the garbage today or something like that.

And this.... .....

Wel wel wel....

As much as you repeat it, you're not right, and I have no problem proving my point, he going with the images, he published that image in mockery of Emma, ​​and in all his networks, and if someone defended Emma over Jean in the publication he deleted the comment, deleted mine and several others, only left those who laughed at that scene or those who added disqualifying Emma Frost ..... not only that but also commented and liked the pro jean who they made fun of Emma.

Look on the positive side. Much of the X-Office loves to write Emma. She most of the time, lately, is in the main events in an important way. He just said ''no'', get some rest from the internet before going to attack him. Jean in the cartoons is always treated like a princess in trouble. As far as I'm concerned, Emma could be with Cyke in romance the whole show.
    Last edited by andreikes; 08-03-2022 at 05:21 AM.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

It is not unprofessional for a writer to make a few jokes about a fictional character. For God's sake Emma is in the show.

Emma fans are not a protected class.

The ideal is not to do "the right thing for jean"" this is not a series or a project of jean grey ...... the ideal is to do the right thing for the project and the series, which already started badly constantly ridiculing Emma comparing her to Jean ..... this is an xmen series, not Jean's one, if the fanboy wants to turn the series into that, we are going to have a resounding failure as the movie that focuses on Jean un Fox lol ......

That man must learn to be a professional, something that he has not shown at the moment, and yes I say it specifically because of his clear hatred and his mockery of Emma Frost.
    Yes, they need to do right by Jean.

You yourself have made fun of Jean before for fainting on the show.

You even bought up a few pages back "how low the cheering was for Jean Grey". I did not respond to that post. Now, here is your answer!

So yes, you go Beau! Do our Jean Grey proud!!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

How DARE he have an opinion about characters and tell jokes!
    It's very unprofessional of him to dislike things I like!

Fantastic Member

I know it sucks when a creator appears to dislike your fave, but I'm not sure why Beau's opinion towards Emma really matters that much? She was never heavily featured in the original series. It was the 90's, she hadn't really risen to prominence in the comics yet, and the cartoon had her still in the Hellfire Club White Queen villain role. I hope Emma is treated fairly when she appears in X-Men 97, I hope we get to see the start of her turn towards redemption, but if we are going back to the 90's cartoon continuity, she's got a ways to go. I'm not expecting Emma to have the Morrison treatment in the reboot, I'm expecting a focus on the original core cast (including Jean and Scott).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Thank goodness us Jean fans have Beau to do right by Jean!

I wanna see major improvements in all episodes in which Jean appears in XM'97.
    awesome avvy. where can i get more pics of that Black Suit Superman
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by ciscostudent561 View Post
    awesome avvy. where can i get more pics of that Black Suit Superman
    Thank!

This is an av of Phoenix IX (Giraud of Haven), not of Black Suit Superman.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, they need to do right by Jean.

You yourself have made fun of Jean before for fainting on the show.

You even bought up a few pages back "how low the cheering was for Jean Grey". I did not respond to that post. Now, here is your answer!

So yes, you go Beau! Do our Jean Grey proud!!
    That's the problem.....and the point.....I don't work for Disney/Marvel so I may not be biased with my favorites, and this is not a jean gray show, ie an xmen series , so if there is a problem when he shows excessive fanboyism and on different occasions he has made fun of emma in all his social networks, and he does not hide the contempt he has for Emma, ​​and the excessive love for jean.

SO HE'S NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL, HE WAS NOT JUST A FAN HE WAS JUST A DISNEY/MARVEL EMPLOYEE, so he should keep his composure and be professional, which he doesn't show at the moment.

Ever since SDCC my hype for this show has been through the roof. I truly can't wait to see this 90's goodness and the possibilities of the stories they may adapt this go around. Also extremely happy that my dude Sunspot will be joining the cast.

That's the problem.....and the point.....I don't work for Disney/Marvel so I may not be biased with my favorites, and this is not a jean gray show, ie an xmen series , so if there is a problem when he shows excessive fanboyism and on different occasions he has made fun of emma in all his social networks, and he does not hide the contempt he has for Emma, ​​and the excessive love for jean.

SO HE'S NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL, HE WAS NOT JUST A FAN HE WAS JUST A DISNEY/MARVEL EMPLOYEE, so he should keep his composure and be professional, which he doesn't show at the moment.
    I will not comment on any of that.

But I am so glad Mr Beau de Mayo is a big Jean fan, because he will show her as she should be portrayed!.

I am very glad we will get to see Jean portrayed just as all of the other characters, emma included, will be shown: competent, powerful and no fainting. This is not "giving Jean more", but rather, bringing Jean up to the level of treatment that all of the others have received, including Emma. Being that Jean is just as strong, just as powerful as all of the other mutants (if not even more so), why should Jean not be shown as equal among them? Answer: she should be

I am glad for all the characters we will get, including "guest chraracters".

This is such a spectacular thing to have the show revived after more than 25 years! We only have to wait until FALL 2023!

Let's be positive and make this a positive thread instead of fighting with everyone.

Hey.

The thing here is that in this CURRENT ERA. Jean and Emma are written in a friendly manner being kind to each other. showing real concern and trust.

If Jean and Emma worked things out their fans need to do it too.

After all they only shared Scott is not a big deal.

Also Jean stole Emma´s Hamm dance.

So hope Mr Beau get over with as Jean get over with too.

Even if he dont like what happened or Emma as a character. She has grown a lot since the show 25 years later Emma is not a c-lister reddemed hero. she is now a full a class well valued character. Hope he remember that.