Page 315 of 350 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 5247
    Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

How can I spioler mark my comments anyway?

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    How can I spioler mark my comments anyway?
    [ spoil ] [ / spoil ]

Type that without the spaces spoilers:
    as see here
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    spoilers:
    What Rogue did was an execution. Its one thing to kill someone in the middle of battle, but its another thing entirely to merc them even when they are surrendered/not a threat. It crosses a line and very take matters into your own hands type deal.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Well, he wanted to kill himself. She just put a pause to get more answers. Jean should've been able to stop him from dying and yet...
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    spoilers:
    Well, he wanted to kill himself. She just put a pause to get more answers. Jean should've been able to stop him from dying and yet...
    end of spoilers
    I was wondering about Jean in all this, yeah.

Speaking of which,
    spoilers:
    It's a minor thing but I'm positive TAS Jean read Cable's mind and knew exactly who he was. But Maddie didn't exist back then in the show so I can see why they "redid" it. Probably gonna be some good, awkward angst with "you're not her" going forward, just like in this ep.
    end of spoilers

(How very different from the Krakoa comics I've been reading with Cable living with and loving Jean dearly. Only person who cared about Madelyne was Havok, and he's crazy.)
    Last edited by NK1988; 04-24-2024 at 02:14 AM.

spoilers:
    The way Theo James is playing Bastion and that last scene with Magneto, legit gave me the creeps. But I loved every thing about Rogue in this episode: the rage, the grief, the sheer display of power. Love that her rage was on par with the Hulk's! Something is also telling me that the scene between her and Cap might just be some foreshadowing of AvX somewhere in the near future.

And when she let Trask fall to his doom, I mean her brother was right there. He should've bamfed and helped the bastard.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by NK1988 View Post

Speaking of which,
    spoilers:
    It's a minor thing but I'm positive TAS Jean read Cable's mind and knew exactly who he was. But Maddie didn't exist back then in the show so I can see why they "redid" it. Probably gonna be some good, awkward angst with "you're not her" going forward, just like in this ep.
    end of spoilers

(How very different from the Krakoa comics I've been reading with Cable living with and loving Jean dearly. Only person who cared about Madelyne was Havok, and he's crazy.)
    That's been the case for several decades, he's Scott and Jean's son. They even raised him in an apocalyptic future for 12 years

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    That's been the case for several decades, he's Scott and Jean's son. They even raised him in an apocalyptic future for 12 years
    I'm aware, just commenting on how nobody gives a **** about Maddie in the comics universe while she's being heavily mourned here.

I'm aware, just commenting on how nobody gives a **** about Maddie in the comics universe while she's being heavily mourned here.
    Yeah they kinda gave her some of the most important aspects of Jean's lore

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    [ spoil ] [ / spoil ]

Type that without the spaces spoilers:
    as see here
    end of spoilers
    Thanks for the help bud

spoilers:
    Gambit's funeral was tough to watch and I wasn't surprised Rogue couldn't go through with it. Her rampage was great and I liked how the show duped the Romy fans (Rogue telling Nightcrawler she was losing her head over some "boy") only to fool the X-men into letting her exact her revenge on Trask. Normally, I'd be team "Rogue wouldn't do that", but she did it to avenge Gambit, so I was okay with it, LOL. I also liked that she and Nightcrawler referred to each other as siblings. Nightcrawler's inclusion helps soften the blow from no longer having Gambit on the team, but I'm still holding out hope he returns somehow.

Also, I'd watch an Uncanny Avengers spin off if Rogue was in it.
    end of spoilers
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Speaking of which,
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers

She's read his mind in the original show. She saw herself and Scott in his thoughts and had a reaction but we never understand what exactly she learned.

Similarly, when Cable first travels to the present time in the original show, he remarks that he doesn't know any of the X-Men except for Scott and Jean.

spoilers:
    emma fans should be happy, guess Beau doesn't hate her THAT much.
    end of spoilers
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    You can read the spoiler tags by right-clicking and highlighting the section. You don't need to fully copy and paste fyi.
    That’s never worked. I just have to imagine what everyone is saying

(As in, I literally don’t have a mouse to right click anything)

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    That’s never worked. I just have to imagine what everyone is saying

(As in, I literally don’t have a mouse to right click anything)
    It doesn’t work if you are using any apple products. I have an iPad and it has never worked.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    It doesn’t work if you are using any apple products. I have an iPad and it has never worked.
    You can copy the spoiler block and paste it into notes and it will show the hidden text.

Edit- Saw where someone mentioned this earlier.