Page 175 of 348 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 5206
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Really looking forward to the return of the cartoon that has caused an entire generation of casuals to have some of the worst X-Men opinions I've ever seen.
    Haha you’re not wrong,I’ll still be watching but wishing it was something new like an era-accurate anthology series.

This has been the project I've been so excited for since even before the announcement in late 2021. I just had a feeling it was coming! Now that it's here, it's very surreal. I am a little conflicted with the animation. I just expected better. It's choppy and blocky and stiff. And I don't know how to describe it... but it looks small and badly framed. I also hate Magneto's voice lol.

But after a few watches it's growing on me. I think I need to get used to it and get over what I had in my head. I was expecting something more like Archer... at least for the background work. I just think they went too far with the retro aspect. It kind of looks like the animation from the FOX Kids Spider-man TAS and I never liked that one.

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    Wow! Did they just reveal Forge's name?
    Or was it done before and I missed it?

edit: nevermind, I missed it.
    Last edited by mugiwara; 02-15-2024 at 02:13 PM.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Magneto looks like he has a coke addiction.

There's no way that's the old Wolverine VA.

spoilers:
    Xavier died?
    end of spoilers I hope not.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post

There's no way that's the old Wolverine VA.
    It has been over 20 years since he last voiced the character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Really looking forward to the return of the cartoon that has caused an entire generation of casuals to have some of the worst X-Men opinions I've ever seen.
    Really looking forward to Jean going back to doing and being nothing but flopping on the ground every which way.

Can't wait to see Spiral again. She was sassy AF in the Longshot episode.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I love that they went with the "Daniel Lone Eagle" name for Forge, which surprisingly never actually made it to the comics but was the name Chris Claremont had for him in his original notes for the issue he first appeared. Talk about a deep cut!

And I'm very curious about who Theo James is voicing... Beau DeMayo mentioned it's a "fan-favorite" however that could literally be anyone depending on his definition, from Longshot to Havok LOL

So, overall I am onboard, really excited and keen to see the first episode.

I do have a question though: I really don't recall this character Abscissa. I've read most of the X-men comics that have been published though it has been a good while since I read a lot of the older books and I'm certainly no authority on Jubilee so it's possible I simply don't remember. That being said I skimmed the Jubilee bio over at UncannyXMen.net and didn't see a mention of this alternate/evil Jubes.

I even searched the Marvel site:
    Abscissa.jpg

Can anyone point me toward the issues/story Abscissa appeared in? I would like to give them a read before the show drops.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-15-2024 at 03:12 PM. Reason: I have my reasons.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    It has been over 20 years since he last voiced the character.
    He needs to start back smoking or doing whatever he was doing when he voiced him in the 90s.
    "Cable was right!"

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    So, overall I am onboard, really excited and keen to see the first episode.

I do have a question though: I really don't recall this character Abscissa. I've read most of the X-men comics that have been published though it has been a good while since I read a lot of the older books and I'm certainly no authority on Jubilee so it's possible I simply don't remember. That being said I skimmed the Jubilee bio over at UncannyXMen.net and didn't see a mention of this alternate/evil Jubes.

I even searched the Marvel site:
    Abscissa.jpg

Can anyone point me toward the issues/story Abscissa appeared in? I would like to give them a read before the show drops.
    Abscissa shows up around Wolverine #52… I think the story is the Crunch Conundrum. Features Jubilee, Mojo, Wolverine, and Spiral, too.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    So Jean/“Maddie” is barely shown with the team cuz she’s pregnant. Pass on this. They did her dirty in the original series and looks from the trailer she’s getting done dirty again.
    She's not done dirty Shes pregnant with Cable which she show runners said in an interview before this
    X-Men Forever

Trailer looked good. Very very minor gripes aside. I hope this is a big success! I already want more and I haven't even got my first plate!
    No Roberto in this trailer, huh?
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.

that's gonna hurt
    Everyone can relax.
    Gambit has returned!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Everyone can relax.
    Gambit has returned!
    Yet another TAS-meme, this one very underrated!

That bit with Logan and Remy charging towards the viewer is an instant classic.