Page 12 of 323 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyvinnegar View Post
    Theres some people worried the show may include the throuple but I think it's pretty safe to assume disney ain't allowing that into a cartoon right ?
    My hope is that Jean and Scott have split up when the show begins, allowing for the Scott-Emma romance. That would definitely make heads explode, but it’s been a big part of the past twenty years since Morrison so I’m sure it’s got to show up at some point in some form or fashion.

Hell, I’d love to see them adapt some of Morrison’s New X-men run for that matter. Cassandra Nova, the expanding of the school to more than just a handful of students, Fantomex and Weapon Plus, etc. Bring all that stuff on!

Regarding the Psylocke/Captain Britain stuff, they can retcon past appearances and stories as they please. The show would occasionally retcon things to match the comics more. For example, Angel had an episode where he meets thr X-Men for the first time, while a later episode establishes that he was a founding member.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

So this going go be one of those things where Gambit is on the cover but not in the show.

Calling him getting killed or leaving within first 3 episodes.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    My hope is that Jean and Scott have split up when the show begins, allowing for the Scott-Emma romance. That would definitely make heads explode, but it’s been a big part of the past twenty years since Morrison so I’m sure it’s got to show up at some point in some form or fashion.

Hell, I’d love to see them adapt some of Morrison’s New X-men run for that matter. Cassandra Nova, the expanding of the school to more than just a handful of students, Fantomex and Weapon Plus, etc. Bring all that stuff on!
    What makes you think it is going into Morrison territory?

The reliance on the 90s cartoon says we are in for super-duper basic, super-duper classic, uninventive, safe.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    So this going go be one of those things where Gambit is on the cover but not in the show.

You think so? I figured he was a core member by the end of the series.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post

The reliance on the 90s cartoon says we are in for super-duper basic, super-duper classic, uninventive, safe.
    Nothing. Just said I’d love to see it myself.

Man Twitter been clowning Jean all day it's hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post

Some of y'all really eat negativity for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Nothing from that announcement indicated that Gambit was going to get a raw deal... but you're assuming he's not gonna be on the revival of the show he starred in?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post

well the 90s cartoon adapted a lot of the Claremont era stories already, so what is there to do other than stories that came after it finished

My hope is it brings Gambit back to glory.

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

I love Beast in TAS. To have that character back... *Sigh* :)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Even tweeting stuff like oh please use a certain character a certain way or throwing story ideas at creators. They cant use the story ideas, it’s what they are paid to do. And they are going to use the characters how they want anyways regardless of a rabid fan’s input.
    I disagree but agree that it shouldn't be rabid. The way jean was portrayed in the animated series was really bad she looked and was useless for a matter of fact. It's only fitting that her fans ensure that doesn't repeat itself.

I would like the animated series to be based in Krakoa with all the mutants. Mutants v. evil bigoted humans.

I also would love to see that but maybe too soon? My preference for the movie is act 1 in the mansion and then the rest in krakoa.

What do I want to see? Stryfe, lady mastermind, Cassandra nova, iceman out loud and proud

YESS for Gambit and Rogue back on tv. it feels a lifetime since that last time we got that.
    Im getting more and more excited as the day passes, both for the show and MS reboot