Page 172 of 323 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 4839
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    She voiced two of my childhood crushes. The other being Aisha Clan Clan from Outlaw Star.

Attachment 137756
    SERIOUSLY......I must have been Lost of Hearing as a Teen Not to realize the SAME Voice Actress Voiced both of these Characters!

That just Makes Lenore Zann Triple Epic in My Book, She Hit Aisha Clan Clan Voice & Character Personal Perfectly!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    SERIOUSLY......I must have been Lost of Hearing as a Teen Not to realize the SAME Voice Actress Voiced both of these Characters!

That just Makes Lenore Zann Triple Epic in My Book, She Hit Aisha Clan Clan Voice & Character Personal Perfectly!

I knew she sounded familiar, but I didn't realize it until years later.

I'm so hyped! lol.

The artstyle is very different from what I expected. A little resistance from me but otherwise...yeah. I kinda dig it.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Man, that intro with the final episode of the original series hits me in the feels.

(Also something is definitely up that the have Catherine Disher as Jean in the intro even though Jennifer Hale is voicing her in the series)

The animation definitely looks like it's trying for a stylized CG approach that blends 3D with old school 2D animation in the same vein as the original show. It looks kind of stiff outside action scenes a little.

Ray Chase does a surprisingly good job of emulating Norm Spencer. Cal Dodd sounds so different though...Lenore Zann hasn't missed a beat though !

I never even thought of that Wolverine and Gambit attack. Like if anything could withstand Gambit's power, it would be Wolverine's Adamantium Claws .

Looks like Magneto approaches the UN for leniency to make himself become more legitimate before taking over the Xavier school.

Pregnant Jean in that outfit .

As a Rogue fan, this is a breath of fresh air. The Krakoa era has been terrible for some characters, so really hoping we get some moments to truly enjoy being a fan again. <3

That said, I do get the animation complaints. It does look a bit stiff, I totally get the Archer comparisons by people who saw clips of this show at Comic-Con. I hope it looks smoother in more extended scenes.

Looks fun. Can't wait.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Can't wait.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    I knew she sounded familiar, but I didn't realize it until years later.
    Indeed & in our younger days defense we did not have the net or IMDB as regular as we do today. Heck, I did not really start using the internet on a simple regular way until the mid 2000s & that is long after both shows become legends.

Only by going back and view credits could one really realize this.

But also, I have to say, for 90's Anime Dubbing standards, after finally Hearing the Original Japanese Actress for Aisha Clan Clan some time later, Lenore Zann is one of the few small handfuls of English 90's Dubbed voices I preferred over the Original.

THAT is Just How GOOD Lenore Zann was in this Roll!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Pregnant Jean in that outfit .
    Is that Jean? I thought it was Madelyne.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

I am so excited for this! Been waiting 27 years!

Weird thing: I tried to post it on Zuckbook but it said it went against community guidelines. Like, WTF?
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Also, that Daily Bugle issue having 'Hellfire' on it clears up a previous conversation we had in here.

No more Inner Circle for us lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Looks fun. Can't wait.
    That's the spirit!

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    Holy crap!!! Alyson Court is playing Jubilee’s alternate/dark reality version Abscissa! Freaking clever!