Page 226 of 323 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 4834

Let's not get crazy. An X-Force spin-off I can see happening, especially if they put Deadpool on the team, but everything else?

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Let's not get crazy. An X-Force spin-off I can see happening, especially if they put Deadpool on the team, but everything else?

i can see spin off episodes for sure not full series like the new avengers episode on earths mightiest heroes
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

very cool that most of the original voice actors are coming back.
    Which characters are in X-Men '97?
    It's confirmed that you'll see and hear a few OG heroes in this series, including Cal Dodd's Wolverine. Additionally, the cast features George Buza as Beast, Matthew Waterson as Magneto, Adrian Hough as Nightcrawler, Gui Agustini as Sunspot, Ray Chase as Cyclops, Isaac Robinson-Smith as Bishop, Jennifer Hale as Jean Grey, A.J. LoCascio as Gambit and J.P. Karliak as Morph. Holly Chou will voice Jubilee.
    https://www.cnet.com/tech/services-a...he-new-series/

I still wonder what it would be like to have Kelsey Grammer do the voice of Beast in animation?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Right there with you. Hopefully Beast will be corrected in the comics very soon. I feel like an old man just saying that, but OG cartoon Beast is near perfection to me.
    Yeah.

Kelsey Grammar's Beast feels like an evolution (pun intended!) of the cartoon version.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    i wonder if this season is well received will they still use mayos ideas for season 2 or will it change
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 03-16-2024 at 09:56 AM.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    The Nightcrawler/Gambit 360 shot was cool

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Animation was weird at first but it looks pretty cool for action scenes. Getting more hyped the premiere

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Just saw this on Twitter- from the ‘X-Men Updates,’ page…

“Brad Winderbaum has confirmed that Season 3 of 'X-MEN '97' is in development.” He is the executive producer of X-Men ‘97.

This is great news!!

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post

“Brad Winderbaum has confirmed that Season 3 of 'X-MEN '97' is in development.” He is the executive producer of X-Men ‘97.

This is great news!!
    I'm glad Disney seems confident in 97' to already start production of season 3.

Not too familiar with Winderbaum, but looks like he's worked on lots of marvel projects including Loki, What If?, and Werewolf By Night.

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

“I have to call out, especially in X-Men ’97, both Morph and Jubilee as being two characters that really get their due. They did in the OG series as well, but they certainly do in X-Men ’97.”

— Marvel Studios’ Head of Streaming, Television, and Animation Brad Winderbaum when asked about his favorite X-Men characters

This is great news!!

the question now is how long between seasons and will the show stay at 10 episodes per.

he’s older so he probably don’t know what these terms even mean no excuse

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

This is great news!!
    Amazing news. 3 seasons worth of X-Men is a great win. I wonder if they'll share an announcement on the new showrunner from season 3 anytime soon to dispel any negative press about DeMayo leaving, especially if the cartoon is as well-received as the early reviews seem to indicate.