Page 225 of 323 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 4832

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I'm all in. Can't wait for the Jubes-centric and Storm-centric episodes.

Sounds like Bastion ends up being the Big Bad.

Amazing Member

Why can’t I find any spoilers? The Mouse must have threatened the premier attendees’ families.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    No Wolverine and Gambit or Rogue episode?

Surprised about Wolverine but not surprised about Gambit, really.
    I think the Genosha episode might be for Wolverine and Gambit.

Fantastic Member

I wonder if the Jean/Maddie storyline will be resolved in one episode. Or will it further develop over the season? I kind of hate to be one and done.

--jthree

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    this animation is awesome wtf
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Astonishing Member

Retro (as in resembling the sprite/pixel art based games of the 90's) beat 'em up are currently experiencing a low key renaissance, thanks to indie and smaller scale developers putting effort into producing affordable but polished and nicely stylized games.

Considering that upcomming video game episode, maybe Marvel/Disney should consider allowing such developers to make a new X-men beat 'em up in the style of X-men: Mutant Apocalypse or X-men 2: Clone Wars.

By the time they could have tasked some "AAA" studio to produce a life service game with the X-men that is going to crash and burn on release, there could have been a moderatly successfull trilogy of such beat 'em ups bringing the IP back to the video game audience.

There's the Wolverine game coming out sometime this year, right? I'm excited for it because Jean is a playable character. The PS5 Spider-Man games are really fun but I hated Midnight Suns.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I really started to smile when heard Beast's voice again. I missed his kindness.
    Right there with you. Hopefully Beast will be corrected in the comics very soon. I feel like an old man just saying that, but OG cartoon Beast is near perfection to me.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    There's the Wolverine game coming out sometime this year, right? I'm excited for it because Jean is a playable character. The PS5 Spider-Man games are really fun but I hated Midnight Suns.
    Wolverine’s release date is unconfirmed, might be 2025. But yeah, I agree with Grunty’s post, the gaming industry has become so obsessed with huge, expensive productions when smaller, simple games are just as fun. They should get the developers of that recent ninja turtles beat-em-up to make an x-men project.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Sounds like Bastion ends up being the Big Bad.
    This makes me wish Bobby was in the cartoon since he had such a big role in the Storyline. But maybe he will make a quest appearance.

I hope so.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I want Iceman to return. I wanted Firestar to join the team. Ah well.
    Hopefully some spinoff shows can take place that deal with other team setups: Excalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Uncanny Avengers, etc.

https://www.escapistmagazine.com/x-m...ble-explained/

Here's a little explanation that I missed explaining some of the voice acting changes. I had been wondering why Chris Potter had been replaced for Gambit since he's such a HUGE fan of X-Men and even auditioned for the live action Gambit cameo in X2 (that was never filmed).

So AJ LoCascio is taking over for Gambit (and he sounds great from the little bit we hear in one of the videos). Potter is taking over Cable from Lawrence Bayne. And Bayne is going to play X-Cutioner. Nice to know they kept them in the fam!

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    this animation is awesome wtf
    Yeah, the original teasers for this show weren't hitting right for me, but these last few definitely are.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I want Iceman to return. I wanted Firestar to join the team. Ah well.
    Hopefully some spinoff shows can take place that deal with other team setups: Excalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Uncanny Avengers, etc.
    That's what I'm hoping for. Emma Frost can have her redemption arc through a Generation X series. A Wolverine solo, Storm solo...Nightcrawler leading Excalibur, Cable leading X-Force etc..