Page 171 of 323 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 4833

It's SO nice to hear Rogue's voice again after all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    Wow everyone is so freaking sour.

I think this looks awesome! Omg, mutant circuit of Gambit/Wolvie? More like a ‘Mutant Cir-CUTE’! Stars in my eyes I’m in loooove.
    Literally lmao I'm always taken aback by how miserable people here are. I'm so excited for this. Storm using her powers looked so cool. My 6 year old self is squealing. I'm also hype to see a TAS version of Inferno play out, one of the X-Men's most underrated stories imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    Lenore Zann is undefeated sugah.

For me she was the worst of the cast. I found her really forced and everytime she screamed as Rogue sounded more like a pig going to the slaughterhouse, which was in almost every episode. More annoying than the Jeangasms.

Despite that, the rest of the trailer looks cool and epic, and it was nice to see that small cameo with characters like Dust, Loa or Staci X.

I’m trying to give this trailer the benefit of the doubt. But it hasn’t improved my scepticism.

There’s some fun looking moments….I’m going to put aside that wolverines arms would probably blow up and say, it’s works differently in the cartoon and it was a cool move. The best thing in the trailer.

My biggest concern is the animation in the trailer is clippy, like the frame rate is off or it’s being rotoscoped. I wonder if they’re not quite ready yet, like it hasn’t been polished? Half the trailer is of old footage which makes sense but it does eat up time that could be spent on showing off what’s new.

Of course my most non consequential gripe is wanting to see Nightcrawler in the trailer since he’s supposed to be a secondary character in the show (forge too) but we did get lots of cameos which is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    She voiced two of my childhood crushes. The other being Aisha Clan Clan from Outlaw Star.

F-6vKVmXwAAm8U_.jpg

I dont like the animation as i dont find it good. Should have stuck with the studio that did What If, which I wasnt the biggest fan of but didnt look janky like this

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Literally lmao I'm always taken aback by how miserable people here are. I'm so excited for this. Storm using her powers looked so cool. My 6 year old self is squealing. I'm also hype to see a TAS version of Inferno play out, one of the X-Men's most underrated stories imo.
    Misery culture is real. Misery culture is also VERY tired. Some people can't even fathom leaning into fun anymore.

When an obscure IP like Invincible has better animation than Marvel's premier team something is seriously wrong. Hell, even Evolution and WatXM had more fluid animation. Is Disney broke or something?

Magnus' voice sounds meh.

Otherwise, it looks very good.

Thankfully, X-men TAS was about the story/character/voice acting so hopefully those will carry the weight even if the animation is just ok.

Absolutely my friend!

The only thing I wanted was for Psylocke to be in this, but who knows, maybe Betsy will show up again in Season 2.
    Absolutely! I still have a tiny hope she’ll at least make a cameo this season. But I’m positive she’ll appear in the next season. (Which I hope comes sooner then in a one years time.

Gambit's still the sexiest superhero ever.
    Apparently we agree on everything you and I.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Post Deleted

They are using the same art as what if but with a filter over it. IDK why people are saying it looks awful.

Also I think I saw Loa, Nature Girl and Dust!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

100%, When I Heard her Say "HEAD-UP!" & Saw the Animation with her Hair Flicking back, I Seriously Got Chills & Goosebumps!

My Childhood Crush is back in Action!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Misery culture is real. Misery culture is also VERY tired. Some people can't even fathom leaning into fun anymore.
    I think people are just voicing their honest opinions. This forum actually BEAMS of excitement and joy every time we get to watch, read, and consume something FANTASTIC!

"Mediocracy s*it culture" won't do though. And let's not pretend that Marvel/Disney hasn't put out horrendous Superhero products in the last couple of years that very much made all skepticism very legitimate.

Cheers! :-p