Page 173 of 323 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 4832

Lawrence Bayne being Stryfe this go round would've been a nice touch.

Wonder who Theo James plays.

Who the hell is Abscissa? That sounds so nasty

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    This is a Really Cool and well Done Breakdown of the Voice Actors & Roles, Thanks for this.

As Stated, Seeing Lenore Zann Return as Rogue was Critial IMO, I just can't see anyone else doing her as equal Justice.

But Also seeing Alison Sealy-Smith coming back as Storm Warms My Fandom Hear, She Defined Epic with Storm in the Show, another near impossible shoes to fill if it was someone else.

But speaking of, Ray Chase as Scott is hauntingly Good, He Sounds So Much like the Original I was certain it was the original VA!

Excellent Job on Ray Chase part!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Who the hell is Abscissa? That sounds so nasty
    It's spoilers:
    apparently an aged up AU Jubilee trapped by Mojo. Obscure character and a deep cut.
    end of spoilers

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

I am hoping too with seeming Magneto playing a Bigger Role in the Series we might get more Scarlet Witch, QuickSilver & Polaris in the show exploring the Magnus Family more deeply like Wolverine & The X-men did so well.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Oh this looks fun! The still released a couple weeks ago had me nervous, but the animation in motion looks pretty good. Also gotta love Xavier leaving his entire estate for his on and off boyfriend.

I'm excited. The VO Actor for Cyclops did a great job of sounding like the OG... Magneto not so much. Storm sounds aged up. The animation is certainly an improvement. Excited for the X-Men to return to prominence. The Deadpool & Wolverine trailer view count leads me to believe the public wants more X-Men!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

OMG we are SO back! I was eagerly awaiting on this trailer and it didn't disappoint one bit. Nostalgia aside, the trailer itself was really well-executed, every single frame felt purposeful and got me so hyped for next month.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed & in our younger days defense we did not have the net or IMDB as regular as we do today. Heck, I did not really start using the internet on a simple regular way until the mid 2000s & that is long after both shows become legends.

Only by going back and view credits could one really realize this.

But also, I have to say, for 90's Anime Dubbing standards, after finally Hearing the Original Japanese Actress for Aisha Clan Clan some time later, Lenore Zann is one of the few small handfuls of English 90's Dubbed voices I preferred over the Original.

THAT is Just How GOOD Lenore Zann was in this Roll!
    Lenore Zann is a national treasure!

When Scott said, "To Me, My X-Men!!!" I am so freakin' excited for this!
    Mutant and Proud!

I'm humming the intro around the house, I feel like a kid again. The trailer looks great. It's what I expected. I think even if it's not something that will change animation forever, it's going to be entertaining enough to keep most people happy.

Do we know how long each episode is going to be? I'm guessing 20 minutes, half an hour?

No kidding, I've probably watched the trailer 20 times already. Warms my heart that its at 1 million views already.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    When Scott said, "To Me, My X-Men!!!" I am so freakin' excited for this!
    Really liking Scott's new voice actor. He speaks with authority.

I just noticed that Marvel is dropping X-Men trailers and F4 news during the week Madame Web came out. I wonder if that was done on purpose...

after watching "Blue Eye Samurai" on Netflix, I really wish instead of pure nostalgia, we would actually get something entirely new.

I'm curious to see if Marvel's "double nostalgia gamble"(Fox X-Men in Deadpool and 90s X-Men in animation) with the X-Men will work out in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    I just noticed that Marvel is dropping X-Men trailers and F4 news during the week Madame Web came out. I wonder if that was done on purpose...
    To be fair no one was checking or Madame Web anyway. i think the X-men stuff had to come out since its debuting next month and I really think they wanted to time the F4 news with V-Day. I mean they didnt have to but I dont think it was some nefarious plot to sabotage MW. I dont think anyone including Marvel or Sony to expect it to do well anyway