Page 35 of 312 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Hope the “Wild Man of Borneo” shows up in this series revival!

Zann Lanore (Rogue) spoke to convention goers this weekend at CCE with others including Emma Dumont (Polaris) from TG.

https://twitter.com/xreadspodcast/st...77725506863106
    Last edited by jmc247; 11-29-2021 at 08:15 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    I'd put money on Cyclops being written out/dying by the end of the first season and Storm taking over as leader.

If you look at the politics of the writers/producers it lines up.
    We can only hope so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Zann Lanore (Rogue) spoke to convention goers this weekend at CCE with others including Emma Dumont (Polaris) from TG.

https://twitter.com/xreadspodcast/st...77725506863106
    Bruh I hope they don't take Duggan into the fold for this Animated Series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Oooo. I like this. We can also get an episode dedicated to Jean kicking Creed's ass.
    I hope they would do that more often. I think there is a panel like that on the upcoming Sabretooth. Its ironic how he gets his own book but not Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcansfire View Post
    I wish they'll write Wolverine(the most annoying character ever created) out too and replace him with a reformed Sabretooth, that'll be glorious.
    Yes! I'm so sick of Wolverine being forced down our throats

wolverine may not be that popular with this message board but generally speaking he is very popular with X-fans and should play a signifcant role and to be honest I thought they balanced his role on the series pretty well unlike evo where imo there was to little and then watxm where it was centralized around him completely which also should not be the case.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    wolverine may not be that popular with this message board but generally speaking he is very popular with X-fans and should play a signifcant role and to be honest I thought they balanced his role on the series pretty well unlike evo where imo there was to little and then watxm where it was centralized around him completely which also should not be the case.
    Quite the contrary actually. They like or hate him. They will still talk about him no matter what lol. It still counts. Its like an echo that open doors for new fans who will obviously be curious about him. I study web applications and I am pretty sure thats how our cognitive function works with social media.
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-29-2021 at 10:34 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    We can only hope so.
    And fingers crossed is swiftly followed by Jean being replaced with a character who actually has a personality like Emma.

No doubt the casuals would eat her up compared to Jean who's basically seen as a running gag at this point.

And fingers crossed is swiftly followed by Jean being replaced with a character who actually has a personality like Emma.

No doubt the casuals would eat her up compared to Jean who's basically seen as a running gag at this point.
    Oh, that's not happening. The executive producer of the show is a huge Jean fan (he has a tattoo of her as Phoenix on the inside of his forearm) who is fully aware of the **** she's received due to her inaccurate characterization on the show, so, expect a revamp of her character.

Oh, that's not happening. The executive producer of the show is a huge Jean fan (he has a tattoo of her as Phoenix on the inside of his forearm) who is fully aware of the **** she's received due to her inaccurate characterization on the show, so, expect a revamp of her character.
    I am so glad they are keeping Jean! I cannot wait to see Jean being portrayed as the powerful, capable and loving character that we know and love!!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Bruh I hope they don't take Duggan into the fold for this Animated Series.
    Me neither.
    Jean dressed as MG in the animation:

images (3).jpeg

Fantastic Member

Yes, I am aware, seeing as you posted that tweet several times in various thread. It doesn't stop one from hoping though.

Personally having any "super fan" of an individual character In charge of a large cast of characters is a bad idea, but we shall see if bias is able to be kept in check I suppose.

Yes, I am aware, seeing as you posted that tweet several times in various thread. It doesn't stop one from hoping though.
    Good. I hope it's seared into your brain.

Personally having any "super fan" of an individual character In charge of a large cast of characters is a bad idea, but we shall see if bias is able to be kept in check I suppose.
    Isn't that what we've had during this era? I mean, Hickman is a "super fan" of Emma, so...

BANNED

I see this TAS revival/sequel much in the same way I do the comics' Krakoa revamp, as a giant What IF...
    Marvel never sold the film rights to Fox?!

I'm also keeping in mind the role reversals Evo engaged in, like Colossus & Gambit being with the Brotherhood, and WatXM's dual, present/future storylines. I could see '97 utilizing either or both in their own way, in an effort to subvert expectations in a similar fashion, as it would allow for more creative freedom, via a wider variety of artistic interpretation.

In addition, two other things stand out to me from the original's final ep, 'Graduation Day':

GENOSHA & SUNFIRE!!

And of course, I have high hopes of seeing all my favorites & more...

in a NEW LIGHT, and BETTER THAN EVER, just like HoX, DoX, & RoX!!!