Page 222 of 324 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 4846

Emma has been "An X-Man" as far back as 1994, depending on how you see her role in Generation X.

the only issue i had with him is he only like the 90s xmen and seemed to not take into consideration the last 20 years of development.

Like I feel like he would have kept Betsy Asian just because thats when she was popular. He made it seem like it would be too difficult and too long to give it an episode.

Everyone just jumped him on twitter because they percieved certain things they didnt like. Its the whole fruit argument. He said he liked Oranges. And everyone was like wtf what about grapes. And peaches. And APPLES. Why do you hate apples you racist.

Fans are low key toxic and literally want to be mad at people sometimes. Its weird and crazy especially after all the positive reviews.
    Last edited by CGAR; 03-14-2024 at 10:16 AM.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

if this can go 5 seasons im sure they’ll get around to everyone having a role
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

i think this could have more than 5 seasons

Maybe even get to the "Krakoan era"

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    if this can go 5 seasons im sure they’ll get around to everyone having a role
    I feel like this is what it all boils down to when it comes to fandom these days. Nobody can enjoy something unless their fave has a major or notable role.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    the only issue i had with him is he only like the 90s xmen and seemed to not take into consideration the last 20 years of development.

Like I feel like he would have kept Betsy Asian just because thats when she was popular. He made it seem like it would be too difficult and too long to give it an episode.

Everyone just jumped him on twitter because they percieved certain things they didnt like. Its the whole fruit argument. He said he like Oranges. And everyone was like wtf what about grapes. And peaches. And APPLES. Why do you hate apples you racist.

Fans are low key toxic and literally want to be mad a people sometimes. Its weird and crazy especially after all the positive reviews.
    The whole point of this series is 90s nostalgia. So being mad at the show runner only focusing on the 90s is very silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    The action is going to be very hype. I am so glad Marvel reached out to an action-focused studio like Studio Mir for this job. I hope they keep them on for all the rest of the series and seasons.

i dont think is just the nostalgia.

The show is called Xmen 97 but what happen in 98? or 99? or 00?

The show will have a Onslaugth crossover? or Fatal atractions? Magneto war? The Twelve? Generation X? is the progress rather than the current show.

Obviously no one expect a Krakoan gate somewhere or Apoccy Mags and Xavier driking tea.

I know I keep saying this whenever I see it in action, but man... that was beautiful! Everybody just looks so damn cool! Beast seems to have gotten a strength boost lifting that Sentinel like that and finally some Bishop action! I don't see how anybody who claims to be a fan of the franchise isn't excited for this.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    i dont think is just the nostalgia.

The show is called Xmen 97 but what happen in 98? or 99? or 00?

The show will have a Onslaugth crossover? or Fatal atractions? Magneto war? The Twelve? Generation X? is the progress rather than the current show.

Obviously no one expect a Krakoan gate somewhere or Apoccy Mags and Xavier driking tea.
    It's 100% nostalgia or they'd simply make a brand new show. And the point is complaining a show based on the 90s era doesn't (initially) use things from 2000 and beyond is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    the thing is De Mayo was a "Emma hater" rather than just a Jean Fan.
    he hated the current status quo
    he hater Krakoa
    The Poly thing
    etc etc etc

and the only fans thing.
    Everyone’s entitled to their own preference with what characters they can or can’t like, but what he said about Emma was just wrong and made up head canon. He blamed Emma for all of Scott’s actions in AvX, acting like Scott is the wee victim and not responsible for his own actions. He’s no different than most toxic sexist fanboys who just make asinine comments without even reading the books.

IMG_3791.jpg
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

That was beautiful. Loved the quick pace. That initial moment with Rogue pile-driving a sentinel?! C'mon. I miss tanky brawler Rogue so much.

I really hope we get to see Bishop using his powers a lot more, and not relying on that gun so much. Love that they updated his look, it looks great in motion.
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    The whole point of this series is 90s nostalgia. So being mad at the show runner only focusing on the 90s is very silly.
    Thank you.

I don’t get why people are going to a steakhouse and expecting a vegetarian menu.

Love Seeing Bishop in action, really glad that he is on the main cast.

Still no Morph moments. I swear if that character is used as only lip service now and does not have rememberable action sequences it will be a total waste. Might as well kill him off again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I know I keep saying this whenever I see it in action, but man... that was beautiful! Everybody just looks so damn cool! Beast seems to have gotten a strength boost lifting that Sentinel like that and finally some Bishop action! I don't see how anybody who claims to be a fan of the franchise isn't excited for this.
    Looks more like he was using a combo of momentum and centrifugal force there to me.
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 03-14-2024 at 10:31 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.