Page 229 of 323 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 4834

I agree it would be fun!

And, as with comics, sometimes there are different points of view for things seen/written that warrant discussion.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Actually, I wonder if we can have review threads for TV shows?�� dthirds and JB would most likely beat me to it, but it'd be fun to have a sort of watch-party thread where we can discuss individual episodes.
    Yes please.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Heck yes to the review threads! I'm looking forward to discussing each episode with you people.

So Brad Winderbaum pretty much confirmed there will be other x-teams showing up on X-Men '97.
    He also mentioned Val Cooper so i think X-Factor is a given.

Quote Originally Posted by Imago View Post

So Brad Winderbaum pretty much confirmed there will be other x-teams showing up on X-Men '97.
    He also mentioned Val Cooper so i think X-Factor is a given.

How amazing would it be to see Excalibur in this new season?

The lineup could be Kurt, Kitty, Brian, Meggan and maybe Betsy instead of Rachel so there could be a proper introduction of the latter in future seasons.

Would also love to see some version of X-Force with at least Cable, Domino, Deadpool and Feral in it.
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 03-19-2024 at 07:42 AM.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Would also love to see some version of X-Force with at least Cable, Domino, Deadpool and Feral in it.
    Same. An OG X-Force like team would be awesome IMO, but with Deadpool thrown in there like you have above. And maybe we get a hint of some history between Deadpool and Logan too, in that the former knows all about the latter because his healing factor was derived from him.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

They need spin off shows if they are going to do all that. 10 episodes go fast. Even if you give a different team a spotlight episode, you can't do much in 28 minutes to explain and introduce a whole other team, while still featuring at least one of the primary cast. I mean, that Iceman episode introduced X-Factor, but they really didn't get much explanation. I'm down for an Excalibur spin off, and maybe even a New Mutants-into-X-Force show, but let X-Men be X-Men.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Yeah, I'd be fine with cameos with no explanation like we got in the old show.

Theo James will voice some secret fan favorite character in X-Men 97.

I am sure that Cable with bring X-Force to help X-Men in final episodes (probably episode 9 or 10), so Theo is probably Deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Theo James will voice some secret fan favorite character in X-Men 97.

I am sure that Cable with bring X-Force to help X-Men in final episodes (probably episode 9 or 10), so Theo is probably Deadpool.
    Well he’s British and has a very deep voice. He could be playing Brian.

As for the length of the episodes and series as a whole, they have already 3 series confirmed with a heavy rumored 4th one. It’s plenty of runtime to have a lot of guest characters and team to have their due.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, I'd be fine with cameos with no explanation like we got in the old show.
    Like, Alpha Flight and X-Factor were 'featured' in the OG series, but they were basically cameos just highlighting their powers. We got basically zero information on their backstories/etc. That might be enough for a fun surprise, but it's basically underutilizing the IP.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Yeah. I’m still good with it though. Introduces them for expansion later.

Wouldn't mind more interaction between Scott and Alex. From what I remember the OG series didn't point out they were long lost brothers right?

I just remember them using their powers on each other and it canceled the other out.

Cannonball got an entire episode to himself and Warpath and Rictor also showed up in the same episode as Feral.

Cable, Domino, Canonball,Warpath, Rictor, Feral, and Deadpool wouldn't be a bad line-up for a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Wouldn't mind more interaction between Scott and Alex. From what I remember the OG series didn't point out they were long lost brothers right?

I just remember them using their powers on each other and it canceled the other out.
    I'm not sure if Corsair even mentions Alex in the episode Orphan's End.
    Dark does not mean deep.