Page 242 of 323 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 4832

Oh, nice. So it sounds like…

spoilers:
    Bishop has to take T-O virus infected baby Nathan off to the future to save him. Wow. I kind of love that. Total reversal of Bishop’s role in the comics where he terrorized baby Hope Summers and her daddy, who had to protect her from Bishop. I kind of love that he gets to be the savior here, and should make Lucas and Nathan’s interactions — when we meet adult Nathan again — all the richer and more interesting.
    end of spoilers
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

spoilers:
    Bishop has to take T-O virus infected baby Nathan off to the future to save him. Wow. I kind of love that. Total reversal of Bishop’s role in the comics where he terrorized baby Hope Summers and her daddy, who had to protect her from Bishop. I kind of love that he gets to be the savior here, and should make Lucas and Nathan’s interactions — when we meet adult Nathan again — all the richer and more interesting.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I agree, I actually thought that bit was really neat. Kinda a redemption for current Bishop, considering he basically got character assassinated in the comics. Plus I do love that little connection between them as a result.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Maddie came straight out of a Sailor Moon episode! I kind of LIVE.
    end of spoilers

I'm still in love with this show. It moved fast and they got right to the main points of some of the big beats of Inferno. Morph ain't ****. LOL!
    The horror elements were very cool and I loved when Morph turned into two versions of one of my favorite characters. I'm still on board! Very exciting time to be an X-Men fan.
    Mutant and Proud!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It makes me want to go back to those original Cable/Bishop episodes and see how I view them with this new context.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

I'd like for the thing with Morph to be a sign that there are plans for the character he turned into, but it seemed much more like a mere wink at the fact that a character they have no intention of ever having appear for real was crucial to the original version of this story.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Was it really necessary to take Storm out of the intro lol. We all know she's going to be around!

This episode should've at least been a two-parter. Way too rushed! Still loving it though and not mad because it makes me think they're trying to quickly get all their ducks in a row.
    Maybe they took her out because her costume wouldn't be accurate and it's portraying her with powers she doesn't technically have anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    I'd like for the thing with Morph to be a sign that there are plans for the character he turned into, but it seemed much more like a mere wink at the fact that a character they have no intention of ever having appear for real was crucial to the original version of this story.
    There was promo art of that character and some other supporting X-Men characters but now I'm not sure if that promo art was supposed to just represent Morph turning into them or not.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Rogneto fans got dealt dirty today with Cronenberg Rogue and Erik. Good lord!

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Hey hey spoilers:
    Scott doesn't have to deal with abandoning Madelyn and Nathan this time. It was all things beyond his control poor guy, though at least Madelyn holds no harsh feelings for him.

Also Jesus Christ Sinister is frightening this episode.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Hey hey spoilers:
    Scott doesn't have to deal with abandoning Madelyn and Nathan this time. It was all things beyond his control poor guy, though at least Madelyn holds no harsh feelings for him.

Also Jesus Christ Sinister is frightening this episode.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, he was!

spoilers:
    Damn comics conditioned me to expect a sassy clown. I forgot how scary he really is.
    end of spoilers

Geez I am living for this. They’re really nailing the soap aspect of the comics

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Geez I am living for this. They’re really nailing the soap aspect of the comics
    Pure Claremont.

I hope Jean has more style than spoilers:
    Maddie.
    end of spoilers Girl's civilian outfit looked like Mrs. Foreman from that 70's show. Her new nickname should be "Mom Jeans."

Mad respect to her for dropping that baby weight in ONE DAY, though.

I just received my copy of Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 16, collecting #232-243, as well as the Inferno chapters of X-Factor. Great timing to coincide with the release of this particular episode. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Mad respect to her for dropping that baby weight in ONE DAY, though.
    It's that mutant metabolism!
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So are we gonna get a new intro every episode?
    It does change every episode! Nice effect!