Page 190 of 323 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 4842
    'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Dressing like you have some concern about freezing to death is surprisingly effective in upping your sex appeal. Same thing happened with Chun-Li and Cammy in Street Fighter 6.
    The anemia and black eyeliner help too!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    when you were a kid...did you pay strict attention to what the view ratings were? Because back in the 80's I sure as hell didn't and that was long before this age of technology and devices where that TV-14 rating is not going to stop 8 year-olds from watching it. Some parents might pay heed but still...
    Well, yeah. We didn't have to deal with that ratings system crap in the 80's. That's why cartoons were so wild back then. (Starcom, Jace and the Wheeled warriors, Galaxy Rangers, Transformers, etc.) Insanely violent movie franchises like Toxic Avengers, Robocop, and Rambo got to be repackaged as children's cartoons too. IIRCC, they didn't start rating television shows until 1997 or thereabout, when the V-chip came out.
    Last edited by Handsome men don't lose fights; 02-18-2024 at 11:37 AM.

Dressing like you have some concern about freezing to death is surprisingly effective in upping your sex appeal. Same thing happened with Chun-Li and Cammy in Street Fighter 6.
    And they gave you the option to use their classic outfits .

Spectacular Member CamilleMoineau's Avatar

As if the whining about Morph wasn't bad enough, there's now 40-year-old men making whole videos bitching about Rogue "losing her femininity" because they don't understand what perspective is and why her ass doesn't always look like it does in that one shot.

The amount of frothing this show is causing is actually kind of making me a little giddy and wanting to see it, even though I suspect a high chance of third-person-ing out of Gambit.
    “Sometimes I feel like you’re the only one who gets me, 1400-pound block of cheese.”—Gareth Reynolds

Im kinda surprised X-ecutioner is going to be in this revival.
    The guy has a plot device feel more than compelling origin at least from the 2 stories I read of him in the 90's

I wonder if he will just be a one and done or some kind of recurring presence throughout the season.

Quote Originally Posted by jignat View Post
    Im kinda surprised X-ecutioner is going to be in this revival.
    The guy has a plot device feel more than compelling origin at least from the 2 stories I read of him in the 90's

I wonder if he will just be a one and done or some kind of recurring presence throughout the season.
    He'll just be someone for Logan to demonstrate that new TV-14 rating on. Dude's definitely getting snkkt'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And they gave you the option to use their classic outfits .
    Aesthetically pleasing as those SF6 ladies are, I currently simp for Jun Kazama.
    Last edited by Handsome men don't lose fights; 02-18-2024 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    He'll just be someone for Logan to demonstrate that new TV-14 rating on. Dude's definitely getting snkkt'd.

Aesthetically pleasing as those SF6 ladies are, I currently simp for Jun Kazama.
    Dude I’ve been simping for Jun Kazama and Nina Williams since Tekken 2.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    It's not awful if you like the idea of taking the character off the superhero roster and having her panel time cannibalized about some baby character. Seen it with Jubilee and Meggan (not that I care about what is done with Meggan) and it's 0% endearing, 200% annoying. Almost nobody wants a formerly superheroic character saddled with a baby character every time they make their limited appearance on panel.

The most unfortunate thing about it is that this cartoon is the marketing push to the masses, ergo this is what is presented as the main appearance of the characters. Meaning this garbage has to come to the comics too for the purposes of consistent branding. So not only is JG pretty much done as a regular-appearing superhero in this whack-@$$ cartoon, they will likely be restricting *all* main versions of the character this way. Comics, games, etc.
    What a bunch of anti-natal nonsense. Jubilee was sidelined because Marvel decided to take away her powers and Meggan and Captain Britain haven't been main X-Men members for decades.

It's also an adaptation of an old story that already happened so I'm not sure why you're saying it'll affect the comics.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Dude I’ve been simping for Jun Kazama and Nina Williams since Tekken 2.
    How can you not? Jun is awesome! I refuse to believe those sick rumors about her and Heihachi producing that Reina brat.

Nina has gone full mommy mode with her new look. Those character designers knew exactly what they were doing!

This new graphic goes pretty hard!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    What a bunch of anti-natal nonsense. Jubilee was sidelined because Marvel decided to take away her powers and Meggan and Captain Britain haven't been main X-Men members for decades.

It's also an adaptation of an old story that already happened so I'm not sure why you're saying it'll affect the comics.
    If you had to guess, why would someone say the film/tv stuff might affect the comics?

And yes, I am "antinatal" and definitely not just talking about a nuisance plot device that will take a decade, at the least, to finally get rid of.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 02-18-2024 at 01:54 PM.

If you had to guess, why would someone say the film/tv stuff might affect the comics?

And yes, I am "antinatal" and definitely not just talking about a nuisance plot device that will take a decade, at the least, to finally get rid of.
    As much as the powers that be at Marvel want synergy, I'm fairly sure neither Cable nor Rachel is likely to do anymore time as a baby. They and by extention, Jean and Madelyne are free in that regard. This is not a plot device that might take a decade of revolving door of writers too get rid off in the cartoon either, the first two seasons have been planned out planned out already by one creative team.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    As much as the powers that be at Marvel want synergy, I'm fairly sure neither Cable nor Rachel is likely to do anymore time as a baby. They and by extention, Jean and Madelyne are free in that regard. This is not a plot device that might take a decade of revolving door of writers too get rid off in the cartoon either, the first two seasons have been planned out planned out already by one creative team.
    You might be right, but we have not seen the 616 Shogo form of Rachel, and Marvel loves having multiple instances of one X-Men character at different ages. Rachel very well could spend time as a baby without affecting the grown form at all, should Brevoort/executives be inclined to make sure things match across mediums.

I remember seeing a comment saying that Capcom put more cloths on Cammy, and that somehow made her sexier. lol

Did you even read my post? The story of Cyclops' wife having a baby already happened in the comics; why would they do it again? Why would a cartoon which uses old stories affect the modern books? How is having a baby a nuisance plot device? Most of this is paranoia.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post

This new graphic goes pretty hard!
    Dark Phoenix again?
    "Cable was right!"