Page 243 of 323 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 4834
    'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    I just received my copy of Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 16, collecting #232-243, as well as the Inferno chapters of X-Factor. Great timing to coincide with the release of this particular episode. =)

It's that mutant metabolism!
    No wonder Orchis be hating.

After episode 3 I am sure that rogneto won`t be a problem and is just a misdirection.

Gambit`s arc for season 1 maybe finally realizing that he is a hero and people need him. Like Cyke told in ep1 hat we needed you but Remy didn`t bother even to listen.

As for Rogue then Mags probably will help her to start control her powers. But in the end it will be made to make her weaker.

Mags in ep2 told that Xavier always was staying in his head so I am ready for Onsalught reveal in the end of season 1 and that Mags planned most of stuff and played a long game to destroy X-Men from within or smth like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    spoilers:
    Yea, Roberto just being at the mansion seemed a bit odd. I would have loved if this episode just slowed down the pace and maybe make it a 2 or 3 parter. I know we only have 10 episodes, but would have been okay if Inferno was the final arc instead of whatever "Tolerance is Extinction" is.
    end of spoilers
    This is my big gripe with the entire show.
    spoilers:
    It's like when someone cuts down a 4 hour movie to a 2-hour time slot
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Bro he was super popular long before Jackman. Lmao.
    Bro him being popular before Hugh has nothing to do with what I said. He wasn't shoved down our throats before Hugh. You really thought you did something huh? LMAO!

For those havent read the X-men 97 comic, I'd suggest so as it bridges the gap between the original series and the new one. Bishop gets much needed focus there that he doesnt have on the show

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    For those havent read the X-men 97 comic, I'd suggest so as it bridges the gap between the original series and the new one. Bishop gets much needed focus there that he doesnt have on the show
    spoilers:
    Boo to what they did to the Nasty Boys though.
    end of spoilers

People clown Jean for always fainting but Rogue was always screaming in the original series. This was so anoying

Really enjoying the new voice actor for Morph. Has a certain John Mulaney vibe to them

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Even tho Wolverine is my favorite character, I have to say I didn't care much for that show. It was pretty much the X-Men movies(don't care for these either) in animated form. I don't wanna see Wolverine leading the X-Men, especially when Storm is there. Another thing, Storm had no presence and was basically mute... and shorter than Logan. The Jean and Logan flirtations mimicked how the movies did it whereas Cyclops was just there to be the jealous boyfriend. Also, the designs made it seem like everybody skips leg day.
    Even as a Wolverine fan I can imagine not being happy with the show because he gets beat up and is a terrible leader for pretty much the entire series run. But at least there was Steve Blum.
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Emma was indeed the only character done right. Not perfect as she could use more humor.

One thing I liked about the show were the character designs.

As for Betsy, she looked great, sounded perfect but was totally badly writen. I was very frustrated.
    I would say Nightcrawler and Magneto were also good.

The voice cast was pretty great as well. I mean, Jennifer Hale has been consistently playing Jean since that show ended for a reason (even in this show).
    Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Almost every female character aside from Emma was terrible in that show. Storm pretty much replaced Jean as the Fainting Queen, Rogue was whiny, Mistique was written like Silver Fox for some reason, Betsy...don't even get me started.
    Kitty was solid, but she was severely underfocused.

(There was also Wanda but I guess we don't talk about her any more ).
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    "I think one of us has the wrong floor."

I love this Beast so much.
    It's like the real Hank is back!
    Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Was it really necessary to take Storm out of the intro lol. We all know she's going to be around!

This episode should've at least been a two-parter. Way too rushed! Still loving it though and not mad because it makes me think they're trying to quickly get all their ducks in a row.
    I feel like the benefit of the 10 episode season is Studio MIR can really deliver animation-wise, but the consequence is pacing issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Really enjoying the new voice actor for Morph. Has a certain John Mulaney vibe to them
    He reminds me of Ben Schwartz.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Rogneto fans got dealt dirty today with Cronenberg Rogue and Erik. Good lord!
    It was obvious from the start that the showrunners loved Remy. However, I thought they were doing Rogneto because they may not necessarily be Romy fans.

But nightmare fuel Rogneto kind of gives more credence to the theory that it's just a red herring and Mr. and Mrs. X are endgame.

Anyone think this series might actually be taking place in an alternate timeline? The thing that throws me off is them acting like Xavier is dead. He did NOT die in the original series. He left to go to space with Lilandra. While its plausible that the world may think he is dead but in '97 the X-men are acting as if he is really dead which makes no sense given the series finale. Now with the recent episode planting the seeds for Cable's return, I wonder if we are heading towards a dark future and are due for some time travel/alternate universe shenanigans to fix things that realligns things back to point before Xavier is killed
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-28-2024 at 01:13 PM.

Anyone think this series might actually be taking place in an alternate timeline? The thing that throws me off is them acting like Xavier is dead. He did NOT die in the original series. He left to go to space with Lilandra. While its plausible that the world may think he is dead but in '97 the X-men are acting as if he is really dead which makes no sense given the series finale. Now with the recent episode planting the seeds for Cable's return, I wonder if we are heading towards a dark future and are due for some time travel/alternate universe shenanigans to fix things that realligns things back to point before Xavier is killed
    I wonder if it's partially them getting around the fact that they don't have to write around kids so in their minds the professor basically is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if it's partially them getting around the fact that they don't have to write around kids so in their minds the professor basically is dead.
    I dont know. Unless its revealed that the Shi'ar were unable to save him and he did infact die while in space, thats kind of an important detail to just ignore

Extraordinary Member

People clown Jean for always fainting but Rogue was always screaming in the original series. This was so anoying

Annoying, but so hot!!

Kinda wish they pulled an invincible and had longer episodes depending on the plot.

Everything else could remain the same but episode three being 44+ minutes would've helped a lot with the pacing. It's not taking me out of the show but there's a blink-if-you-miss reason for Maddy calling herself Madelyne Prior. And, the sequences were fun I wish we could sat there a bit longer with the nightmares and the Sinister confrontation.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom