Page 188 of 324 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 4846

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Apparently that is actually the first time they've uttered the "to me, my X-Men" line. They never used it in the original series.

Also there's got to be something to the Goblin Queen funko having Baby Cable whether it means the pregnant Jean is Maddie or they turn Jean into the Goblin Queen somehow.
    Oh, so you do know. Well, if it’s out in the open,

Advertised by Marvel.com itself. This has been announced for a few months as of now. Marvel dropped the ball on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    You're just jumping the gun now.
    I don’t think I am. I think I am predicting based on previous knowledge of how the comics went, plus what limited knowledge I do have.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Disher is voicing Valerie Cooper, from the article on Entertainment Weekly's site:

There were also more symbolic reasonings, as with Jean Grey. DeMayo wanted the actress behind his favorite X-Men character to deliver the thesis of X-Men '97 as Valerie Cooper.

"Jean Grey is the epitome of empathy," DeMayo says. "She is the one person who truly understands the sacrifice that is necessary to be an X-Man." (See the Phoenix Saga from the original series.) "Val has a very interesting arc in our first season, I will say. I remember when I first met with Catherine. I was like, 'You'll be delivering the thesis of the series in this one particular episode, and we are going to be building it very carefully through these episodes.' To me, she was such the heart of the original series, to have her deliver the thesis felt right to me." https://ew.com/x-men-97-trailer-lega...-james-8580432
    Wait, so Catherine is confirmed in this?…….Now, I am even more intrigued as to what is going on. Thank you for this tid-bit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Speaking of Chuck Austen, I want Juggernaut to hook up with She Hulk just to see the reactions on the internet.
    I assume all of the unnecessarily large people and all the ridiculously durable people have fucked each other.

Supposedly, the Olympic villages every four years are gnarly. It supposedly goes down. Super-powered people would probably be even hornier.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 02-17-2024 at 04:56 PM.

BANNED

What someone posted in an X-men group in Facebook
    SmartSelect_20240217_180119_Facebook.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I assume all of the unnecessarily large people and all the ridiculously durable people have fucked each other.

Supposedly, the Olympic villages every four years are gnarly. It supposedly goes down. Super-powered people would probably be even hornier.
    Scarily, my mind works in a very similar way. I have also thought about this. Lol.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Scarily, my mind works in a very similar way. I have also thought about this. Lol.
    I mean, we're not exactly inventing something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    I think pregnant Jean might actually be Maddy. It could even be that, in this version of the story, she is not aware that she is a clone.
    Yeah, I said that last year.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I still find it suspicious that to my knowledge they haven't announced who will voice Maddie.

Holly Chou is doing the regular Jubilee. But we know that Alyson Court IS actually voicing an alternate Jubilee... an alternate future version who uses the name Abscissa.
    That's because they think they are keeping a secret---that Maddie replaced Jean on the team and is the one pregnant. That's the theory I and others have.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

What someone posted in an X-men group in Facebook
    SmartSelect_20240217_180119_Facebook.jpg
    [Like Button]
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Spectacular Member Maine Starfish's Avatar

trailer looks amazing

can't wait for this

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Beast is a good person.
    He was when this show aired.

Storm is pompous and boring.

Jubilee is white.
    This is the first I'm hearing of these. I've certainly never heard anyone call Storm boring in this show.

Attachment 137824

Anyway, Jean being pregnant is awful and that's a real reason to want this show to fail, but people are mad about stupid right-wing **** lol. Fox News types are the worst.
    How is it awful?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    How is it awful?
    It's not awful if you like the idea of taking the character off the superhero roster and having her panel time cannibalized about some baby character. Seen it with Jubilee and Meggan (not that I care about what is done with Meggan) and it's 0% endearing, 200% annoying. Almost nobody wants a formerly superheroic character saddled with a baby character every time they make their limited appearance on panel.

The most unfortunate thing about it is that this cartoon is the marketing push to the masses, ergo this is what is presented as the main appearance of the characters. Meaning this garbage has to come to the comics too for the purposes of consistent branding. So not only is JG pretty much done as a regular-appearing superhero in this whack-@$$ cartoon, they will likely be restricting *all* main versions of the character this way. Comics, games, etc.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 02-17-2024 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    If it is Maddie, then what happened to Jean?
    Statis tube in Sinister's lair. It will be revealed in the last episode that Nathaniel kidnapped her and had her replaced with Maddie when she had gone to the local Blockbuster to pick up a copy of As Good As It Gets but fainted in the romcom aisle because they were playing Sunny Came Home too loud.
    Last edited by Confuzzled; 02-17-2024 at 11:23 PM.