Page 210 of 323 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 4832

Kind of a shock, but I hope it doesn't impact production too badly...even though I feel like it might just a little?
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    It's pure hypocrisy. I love Bruce Timm, but that guy is 100% a skeevy frickin' pervert. He's never gotten any backlash for his cheesecake art, ether. Have you seen his redesign of Harley Quinn for the new Batman cartoon? It's beyond horny and it's for an official show!
    The one where she looks the same as always just in different colors?

Lol, Disney's a mess. How are they supposed to do X-Men justice in the MCU when they can't handle one cartoon?

It's pure hypocrisy. I love Bruce Timm, but that guy is 100% a skeevy frickin' pervert. He's never gotten any backlash for his cheesecake art, ether. Have you seen his redesign of Harley Quinn for the new Batman cartoon? It's beyond horny and it's for an official show!
    Yeeeeeah Timm does get very hornball with his art. Sometimes it feels pseudo hentai lol.

Which new Batman cartoon? Caped Crusader? I can't find a Harley design for it online.

Back to topic, sucks for DeMayo even if I completely disagreed with his opinions on Emma and Hickman. I hope it wasn't because of his Only Fans account. The Hollywood Reporter claims it was a non-explicit account but either way that's a terrible reason to fire someone.

For what it’s worth, DeMayo did have a full frontal that was floating around.

Weren’t there some rumors about this guy being an ******* when he was writing for the Witcher? But then he came out and said he was the only one trying follow the books so Witcher fans defended him from any allegation until everyone just forgot about it?

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Weren’t there some rumors about this guy being an ******* when he was writing for the Witcher? But then he came out and said he was the only one trying follow the books so Witcher fans defended him from any allegation until everyone just forgot about it?
    Idk but I know he deleted all his social media accounts so I know he's done something bad

Yikes. Whatever the reason this is an unfortunate, bad look generally speaking with the premiere around the corner. Wow.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Just watch, there are gonna be some major allegations coming out about him in the near future. Disney dismissing him so swiftly means they want to wipe their hands from the impending scandal. He deleting all social accounts means he does not want to be contacted and trolled about whatever comes out

Unfortunately that's what my gut is telling me as well. DeMayo has always had a bit of a defensive and insecure presence on social media that I hope for his mental health that this doesn't turn out to be the case. Maybe he was just leaking too much information and crossed the line at some point. He did put too much out there, often responding to trolls.

I don't know, but it doesn't seem to be something related to his work, but rather a personal issue. But we'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Just watch, there are gonna be some major allegations coming out about him in the near future. Disney dismissing him so swiftly means they want to wipe their hands from the impending scandal. He deleting all social accounts means he does not want to be contacted and trolled about whatever comes out
    Yeah I think you're on to something.

Deleting all your social media accounts is NEVER a good sign.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    For what it’s worth, DeMayo did have a full frontal that was floating around.
    Wait...what?

I just that his firing and whatever he allegedly did will not harm the show’s credibility. We waited so long for this. I hope this goes under the radar.

Of course I also hope this decision does not have any homophonic justifications.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Wait...what?
    It's true. He posted it once and then deleted it.