Page 3 of 292 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

As a casual observer would it make sense to do a new X-Men cartoon when we don’t know how mutants will be presented in the MCU yet??

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Never was a huge fan of this show (or the 90s era of the X-Men as a whole). I might be a bit biased because it was my introduction to a lot of the X-Men mythos, but Evolution was always my favorite.

But hey, it's new X-Men content that's not tied to an awful movie franchise that wore out its welcome a whole decade before it actually ended. So color me excited.
    Boy, do I have bad news for you. But this isn’t the topic for it.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 11-12-2021 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by I’m An Agent of Chaos View Post
    Boy, do I have bad new for you. But this isn’t the topic for it.
    ...Don't you **** with me! They said the bad times were over! New Mutants was supposed to be the last one! It was supposed to die!

The only thing I'm expecting is logan don't being a creep trying to sleep with a married woman even though she keeps saying no, enough with this triangle bs
    And please please no throuple (I doubt marvek would ever do that yet)

Quote Originally Posted by khrisdrummond View Post
    As a casual observer would it make sense to do a new X-Men cartoon when we don’t know how mutants will be presented in the MCU yet??
    Because we don't need to have cartoons slavishly based off the movies? I fee like it's time Marvel learned that.

Now I'm wondering

-Will Rogue still have that DEEP south twang and phrases "You look more nervous than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs!"

-Will Storm be giving us her (melo)dramatic speeches and living her best weather "witch" life?

-Will we get any new faces or villain's turning hero's like Emma?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Are these the designs? (Jean looks miles better. Everyone else looks the same.)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hopefully this isn't written like it's still in the 90's and it has the quality of a modern cartoon.
    Yeah, i don't think this would be fully 90s in style, so i'm at least interested in seeing what they do. But hey, this was my first X-Men cartoon (althought ironically that should be Evolution, but i only watched long after it ended), so i'm bias here.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Or are we getting Patrick Brown designs:

I can't lie I would have preferred Wolverine & the X-Men reboot but this is also good, I hope they keep Storm's speeches without that the show loses 90% of it's charm also make Jean useful that moaning passing out every episode **** is tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Are these the designs? (Jean looks miles better. Everyone else looks the same.)

Ahh, the 90s! Underwear on the outside still looks ridiculous but it's a classic.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Now I'm wondering

-Will Rogue still have that DEEP south twang and phrases "You look more nervous than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs!"

-Will Storm be giving us her (melo)dramatic speeches and living her best weather "witch" life?

-Will we get any new faces or villain's turning hero's like Emma?
    - Will we get Jean fainting in every other episode? XD

Ahh, the 90s! Underwear on the outside still looks ridiculous but it's a classic.
    I actually like the costume retweak for Jean. And I hate that costume. She looks good here, though.

You know, the Academy X era began in 2003, and the show is debuting on their 20th anniversary year. They could easily fit into the series as students or supporting characters. Maybe they could, perhaps, introduce Hellion?

:' )
    2024: The Year of Hellion

Agree on the ridiculousness. I really wish we had gotten some of Brown's redesigns

Last edited by Blue22; 11-12-2021 at 11:07 AM.