Page 97 of 305 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 4566

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Now that's a episode or arc I would love to see.
    Thanks. Me too. Just mashing up OZT with Fatal Attractions some. Get X-Force in on the action and Bastion and Cable go mano a mano, and then Bastion reveals he’s actually an advanced Nimrod himself sent back from the future and he tears Cable’s bionic arm off. In yet another scene inspired by Fatal Attractions (Cable getting torn in half) yet perpetrated by Bastion in this cartoon rather than Magneto. That could be awesome IMO.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Typical twitter. DeMayo should start clapping back and be real petty about it. Like, "Oh, I see that you're a fan of Rogue. Sure would be a shame if she got killed off next season! "
    So sad Rogue´s fans get dragged to that banned user group

Toxic fandom is the worst. But it is true Beau needs to understand that being a creator of a something come with this.

comic book writters get lots of this messages in social media but you cant kill the fire with oil.

Yeah, he's really engaging with the Scemma and Krakoa fans. Like girl why?

Unless he enjoys the drama. He's a Jean fan so we shoulda known.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Again, it's not about "engaging with Scemma fans"; is that he used arguments that not only are sexist, but are blatantly false and indicate he probably never read the stories he's commenting on.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Again, it's not about "engaging with Scemma fans"; is that he used arguments that not only are sexist, but are blatantly false and indicate he probably never read the stories he's commenting on.
    I don't think he should be arguing with any fans on Twitter IMO. No good has ever come out of a tweet debate between creator and fans.

He can block people who are really bothering him and continue to voice his opinion. Or he may continue to argue as far as he sees fit. I wouldn't be wasting my time like him, especially since people on twitter are pretty aggressive

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I don't care what he thinks or believes...once he sticks to outdated cartoons I'm not interested in, I'm good.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-16-2022 at 10:05 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Yeah, he's really engaging with the Scemma and Krakoa fans. Like girl why?

Unless he enjoys the drama. He's a Jean fan so we shoulda known.
    hahahah. I laughed so hard at this.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

BANNED

With both my interest [= 🧠] and more importantly, INVESTMENT [= 💚] in current X-comics, waning these days...
    I'm hangin' hopes on X-Men '97 & what I would imagine is its D23 eXpo 2022 PROMOtional, preview presentation...
    coming up in rather short order, in about 3 weeks from now, from Friday September 9th through Sunday the 11th.

And THIS, is the almost IDEAL CAST, I'd like to see HIGHLIGHTED in both stills + some actual animated video pcs.:

https://twitter.com/mistajonz/status...97667626565633
    !CHRiS! Jones ✪ Drawing My Childhood
    @mistajonz

✨Temporarily adding some extra characters to my #xmen97 group pic just to see what it looks like.✨

LOVE how Lorna's right underneath her daddy, flanked by Jean & 'Ro, w/both AleX & Bobby neXt to her... close BI!!

There are some VIPs missing, tho, and the adds I'd like to see most are Dazzler, Sunfire, Dani Moonstar, & RICTOR!

Also, Synch, Dust, & HeLLion, PLEASE!!! 🙏🙏🙏
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 08-21-2022 at 08:43 AM.

lol, that Kitty design is anachronistic, it's how she looked from around 2005 to 2015, not the 90s.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    lol, that Kitty design is anachronistic, it's how she looked from around 2005 to 2015, not the 90s.
    Lookign again.. their Morph is also wrong. And why is Blink even HERE?!!?! that's the look used by Exiles Blink.. And also Exiles Morph, now that I think about it....

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Y'all it's fan art

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Lookign again.. their Morph is also wrong. And why is Blink even HERE?!!?! that's the look used by Exiles Blink.. And also Exiles Morph, now that I think about it....
    That's how Morph will look in X-Men 97. The art we've seen of the cast showed that character design for Morph. I guess they are taking the animated character closer to the Exiles version.

I'm a bit biased but I also am a fan of the older X-Men material pre 2000s outside of a few things here and there(did love rememenders Uncanny X-Force and Krakoa started promise....even like some Grant Morrison)...But I just feel for the newer material perhaps a New X-Men show can reflect that stuff for the fans of the newer eras so they can keep the classic stuff just that classic....and it makes makes sense marvel wants to tap into an era when X-Men was at its height in terms of popularity.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    I'm a bit biased but I also am a fan of the older X-Men material pre 2000s outside of a few things here and there(did love rememenders Uncanny X-Force and Krakoa started promise....even like some Grant Morrison)...But I just feel for the newer material perhaps a New X-Men show can reflect that stuff for the fans of the newer eras so they can keep the classic stuff just that classic....and it makes makes sense marvel wants to tap into an era when X-Men was at its height in terms of popularity.
    Thinking about the New X-men, i wonder if a X-men cartoon in style of Batman Beyond (and to a lesser degree The Phantom: 2040) could work using underused or lesser known mutant characters (of the hundreds to use) instead of completely new ones, including using New X-men era student characters as protagonists?

After all, hardly anyone seems to have been bothered by a teenage Hellion appearing in Professor X's dark future in Wolverine and the X-men, yet it gave him a prominent supporting role there. So there is a benefit in allowing characters to appear in futures in cartoons while they are from the present or past in the comics.
    Last edited by Grunty; 08-22-2022 at 06:23 PM.