Page 11 of 349 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Think of it. The executive producer tweeted a pic of a Jean/Phoenix tat on his arm. Also, after I tweeted him the message below, he followed me. Like, the writing is on the wall.

I think it's safe to say that he's a Jean fan. He's also running the show. I plan on making as much of her history and legacy available to him as possible.
    And I am happy for you but like I said many jean fans only care about pheonix jean everything else is secondary. Let's pray that bird isn't in the shows plans or we would be seeing a lot of tripping and fainting from Mizz Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    But Psylocke who appeared in TAS was obviously Betsy. She referenced Captain Britain, and Warren was romantically interested in her. She was even introduced in England!
    Yeah. I didn’t remeber the CB being mentioned part. Well, I don’t know how they’ll handle it then. I just hope they’re not going to skip putting her in the cartoon yet again.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    Betsy's original body as Revanche was in that Apocalypse episode with the psionics.

They can just say they switched back and got better off screen.
    It was? Wow! I missed that! Perfect then.

Do you have a scan?
    A picture would last longer darling...

Maybe they could explain it off-screen that they went back to their original bodies? If that was Kwannon in Betsy's original body.

The Red Dragon

Think of it. The executive producer tweeted a pic of a Jean/Phoenix tat on his arm. Also, after I tweeted him the message below, he followed me. Like, the writing is on the wall.

I think it's safe to say that he's a Jean fan. He's also running the show. I plan on making as much of her history and legacy available to him as possible.
    If he’s as big a Jean fan as you say, he doesnt need you to provide anything regarding her history or legacy.

Can we stop pestering creators? It doesnt always work out for the best, especially if they get annoyed.

Any minor thing happens and certain fans tweet at creators and it’s just so bad like recently with that Emma fan. It makes the x-fandom look bad as well.
    Last edited by Tank; 11-12-2021 at 04:01 PM.

Are these the designs? (Jean looks miles better. Everyone else looks the same.)

I hope the animation is crisp and not stiff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I'm dead! Definitely don't wanna start with your most interesting plot line and then downgrade.

I was also thinking about the benefits it could do for Jubilee to have her around other X-kids so she doesn't get stuck with the kid of the group role again.
    Evolution did the New Mutants and WaTXM was going to do something similar with restarting the school in season 2, so they might use that as an excuse to add more kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    I just noticed that Jubilee actually looks Asian now. Makes me wonder how they're gonna handle Betsy.
    The assistant director draws an amazing Psylocke.

Quote Originally Posted by I’m An Agent of Chaos View Post
    Jubilee actually looks asian.
    Everyone looks improved! Got rid of the little French cut undies from Jean’s costume too. But this is probably just a mock up quick promo.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Yeah. I didn’t remeber the CB being mentioned part. Well, I don’t know how they’ll handle it then. I just hope they’re not going to skip putting her in the cartoon yet again.
    She just referenced her brother but also called him a mutant. It’s all really easy to work around tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    If he’s as big a Jean fan as you say, he doesnt need you to provide anything regarding her history or legacy.

Can we stop pestering creators? It doesnt always work out for the best, especially if they get annoyed.

Any minor thing happens and certain fans tweet at creators and it’s just so bad like recently with that Emma fan. It makes the x-fandom look bad as well.
    Agreed on the pestering and also the show runner not needing a fan’s input lol.

But also, I think Mercury means through their twitter fan account? At least I hope that’s what they meant!

Honey, he followed me. It's quite obvious what my account is about.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    But also, I think Mercury means through their twitter fan account? At least I hope that’s what they meant!
    That's exactly what I meant.

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Agreed on the pestering and also the show runner not needing a fan’s input lol.

Even tweeting stuff like oh please use a certain character a certain way or throwing story ideas at creators. They cant use the story ideas, it’s what they are paid to do. And they are going to use the characters how they want anyways regardless of a rabid fan’s input.

Astonishing Member

So what are the chances they actualy adept anything from the late 90's of the comics when they call this '97? Like could we actualy see Operation Zero Tolerance? Or maybe a faithfull version of Cecilia Reyes to wash away the bad taste the New Mutants version left behind?

Even tweeting stuff like oh please use a certain character a certain way or throwing story ideas at creators. They cant use the story ideas, it's what they are paid to do. And they are going to use the characters how they want anyways regardless of a rabid fan's input.
    Firstly, fan input isn't always "rabid," hence why I've had a few creators who have responded positively to me and even followed me. I have certain personal rules regarding how I address creators on Twitter. I don't insult or harass them, and I'm not overly persistent about what I want. However, I do voice my opinion, offer praise when I feel it is warranted, and share my preferences.

I think it's great that we live in an age when fans can reach out to creators to praise, constructively criticize, and share what they would like to see with their favorite characters. As long as things remain courteous and respectful, I don't see the problem with fans interacting with creators. In fact, I've seen many artists and writers admit that they depended on fan input to learn about new projects they were involved in, especially those they had little familiarity with.

Do you think Colossus might finally officially join the X-Men in an ongoing cartoon ?

The Red Dragon

I kind of hope they tell new stories with this cast, not necessarily comic inspired ones. Just mix it up!

Theres some people worried the show may include the throuple but I think it's pretty safe to assume disney ain't allowing that into a cartoon right ?