Page 322 of 353 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 5283

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Hopefully this means Bishop is coming back(and maybe we'll see Shard?). Also the One Man's Worth story was probably my favorite episodes of the OG series. Not only did it feature my 3 favorite characters, but also because it's what sparked my interest in a Wolverine & Storm relationship. I use to wonder had the old show kept going if they would go that route. I still remember in the episode when Storm was ready to marry Arkon, Logan was kinda catching feelings for her and that scene when Arkon revealed himself to be a tyrant and broke Storm's heart, seeing her in tears sent him in a rage.
    Bishop has been almost non-existent so far and I think he really needs his due so hoping he returns. Loved Shard as well and I feel that if Bishop is coming back, Shard can't be far behind. TAS's Season 4 was supposed to end with Bishop, Shard, Psylocke, and Archangel all joining the team permanently.

It's also one of my fav episodes of the entire series. Always loved the time-travel episodes with Bishop but this one really elevated the series with bringing along Shard, Storm, and Wolverine for the ride. I like Storm with Forge but I've always felt Wolverine was going to end up her natural choice based on everything they've been through together. Claremont seemed to think so too since he hinted they had a thing going on in the Outback era and had them together in X-Men: The End. His run started and ended with these two as the main protagonists so it's quite fitting.

Interesting that the DOFP movie was supposed to feature Wolverine and Storm as a couple as well, but those scenes were cut. One of the early 90s drafts for the first film also had Wolverine and Storm being a thing instead of Wolverine and Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Besides Wolverine getting his moment, Beau promised that Jean's moment was coming too. At lot of people think Ep 3 is more based on Maddie than Jean so I can see Ep 10 being Jean.
    Probably you are right.
    She is his fave after all.

Beau has confirmed that Wolverine's moment is coming. I expect one of the last three episodes will be themed for him the way every other episode has been more or less someone's spotlight.
    Ep 1 - Cyclops
    Ep 2 - Magneto
    Ep 3 - Jean/Madelyne
    Ep 4 - Jubilee
    Ep 5 - Gambit
    Ep 6 - Storm
    Ep 7 - Rogue
    Yeah I figured that was the case too, but I certainly hope that’s not a trend they carry on in future seasons. I definitely feel as though we could have had more team moments in this season so far. But again, I’m sure that’ll change once the final episodes are out, but it just feels a bit too heavy at the moment

I'm pretty sure that's Jubilee & Roberto holding hands.
    You could be right. I just saw Jean and Logan give each other a look right before this and next shot is the hand holding
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-26-2024 at 07:20 AM.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean and Logan give each other a look right before this and next shot is the hand holding
    That was Jubilee and Roberto. Jean was wearing a very different dress

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

I didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing it out here. I'm very curious if it'll be revealed that Jean and Logan formed a psychic rapport after he was the one who restored her during Inferno.
    Don't get your hopes up. That wasn't Logan and Jean holding hands. And I think they're done with love triangles for a while. Scott and Jean are probably going to reconcile.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    prob just crayola spoof
    That's the obvious answer, and might be right, but... just... why have fake-brand with a name at all?

If it's "just a crayon".... you could spoof off-brand crayons just as easily. It's even easier to animate a grey oval with no text in it. So why go to this much work to add a name if the name means nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    That's the obvious answer, and might be right, but... just... why have fake-brand with a name at all?

If it's "just a crayon".... you could spoof off-brand crayons just as easily. It's even easier to animate a grey oval with no text in it. So why go to this much work to add a name if the name means nothing?
    I think you are reading way too much into this. Crayola is a recognizable brand and they likely dont want to use it for trademark purposes. I dont think there wa anything deep intended by the name here

The rats on the vision are Sinister right?

Hopefully this means Bishop is coming back(and maybe we'll see Shard?). Also the One Man's Worth story was probably my favorite episodes of the OG series. Not only did it feature my 3 favorite characters, but also because it's what sparked my interest in a Wolverine & Storm relationship. I use to wonder had the old show kept going if they would go that route. I still remember in the episode when Storm was ready to marry Arkon, Logan was kinda catching feelings for her and that scene when Arkon revealed himself to be a tyrant and broke Storm's heart, seeing her in tears sent him in a rage.
    I just wish I could get used to Bishop's new voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just wish I could get used to Bishop's new voice.
    you're never gonna get used to it if they dont use him

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think you are reading way too much into this. Crayola is a recognizable brand and they likely dont want to use it for trademark purposes. I dont think there wa anything deep intended by the name here
    Still though.... there's no need to even name a brand at all.

Fantastic Member

Some people are also thinking that like in Inferno, Maddie's death may have led Jean to absorb her consciousness.

That still may be the best way to resolve the plot line. But Marvel's ways are not our ways. They have a way to overcomplicate things. It comes from writing by committee.
    --jthree

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Still though.... there's no need to even name a brand at all.
    Its an easter egg. They didnt have to but its something that all of us who grew up playing with Crayola would get

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    The rats on the vision are Sinister right?
    I think Jean may be literally sensing all the rats that have come out to feast on the dead corpses on Genosha. So in Maddie's vision, it's another hint to all the death besides the tombstones, but much more morbid.