Page 52 of 353 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
    BANNED

They will probably move up to Krakoa. After all there’s an XMen comic that goes directly from the cartoon to Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    They will probably move up to Krakoa. After all there’s an XMen comic that goes directly from the cartoon to Krakoa.
    I'm not sure if the creators were even aware of that, though.

Yea I wouldn't count on the comic having much to do with the show beyond the cast.

Jumping straight to Krakoa would leave a lot of people confused. It needs a lot of set-up and like 3 extinction events for everything to make sense lol. and even then, some characters are a bit ooc...

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Yea I wouldn't count on the comic having much to do with the show beyond the cast.

Jumping straight to Krakoa would leave a lot of people confused. It needs a lot of set-up and like 3 extinction events for everything to make sense lol. and even then, some characters are a bit ooc...
    To be honest I'd kind of like to see how the GA would react to the Quiet Council .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest I'd kind of like to see how the GA would react to the Quiet Council .
    I'm like struggling to remember what the GA are lol

I feel like it should be obvious but it's just not hitting

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    I to hope the guy who did Cable is back.......on another note it seems like Nightcrawler will be a main player on the team which is nice an older one to...wish Colossus could be as well and would be nice to have Psylocke as not some side character or even worse a villian on the show she was a big part of that 90s era xmen craze...and hopefully Kitty will make an appearance there is something wrong when on an xmen show you have more captain america appearances then significant xmen.
    Funny tidbit the guy who did Cable's voice also did Fabian Cortez's.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    Funny tidbit the guy who did Cable's voice also did Fabian Cortez's.
    Oh word? Didn’t know that and thanks for sharing that. His Fabian voice in those few episodes was a bit over the top but still the one I hear in my head.

I'm like struggling to remember what the GA are lol

I feel like it should be obvious but it's just not hitting
    Greater Audience.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Greater Audience.
    Ahh... I see.

The QC is one thing, the real controversial thing would be the way mutants who were depowered get their powers back...

Ahh... I see.

The QC is one thing, the real controversial thing would be the way mutants who were depowered get their powers back...
    I'm kind of curious if they'd adapt a comic-accurate resurrection protocol .

Ahh... I see.

I'm not sure they would do that, Krakoa can exist without random depowering, hell, the way Hickman did it, mutants being depowered was barely mentioned, if mentioned at all, in HoX/PoX, I only remember X-Men#7 vol 5 putting emphasis on that at its laterst, which was about the Crucible.

If they use the Moira nonsense, then there's no need for random mutants being depowered, just "mutants always lose" is enough, something House of XCII went for, even if they used Jubilee to take Moira's place, which, really made me see how fucking awkward that retcon is lol.

So yeah, depowering doesn't have to be there, Krakoa at its most basic is "Genosha/Utopia on steroids", if Moira shit is used, then there's no need for more reasoning for Krakoa to happen, it's harder to excuse how it can happen without it though, because even if Krakoa shit has too many characters acting out of character, it started because of this desperate need to survive, stuff needs to get real bad at some point for characters to consider teaming up with villains for long.

I'm kind of curious if they'd adapt a comic-accurate resurrection protocol .
    Possible, it's only convoluted when compared with other cloning methods, which are just "Get DNA, make clone", but the Five's cloning method is fairly straightforward regardless.

The question is if 90's X-Men cartoon would be something to use this more complex than usual cloning method.

It would also look weird if characters like Hope, Tempus, Goldballs and Elixir are introduced just for this, 'cause while X-Fans are aware of those characters, people who don't read comics most likely aren't, so it could be pretty sudden if four out of five of the members necessary are recent additions to the cast.

Shit like this is why I think that if Krakoa shit is happening, it'd be better to use at least one season to drop the seeds for it so the stuff used in it don't feel like sudden asspulls.

And about Quiet Council, I think people who only watched X-Men via cartoons and whatnot would find them a really odd decision, specially with Xavier being so villainous, since most of his adaptations have him being far nicer.

Possible, it's only convoluted when compared with other cloning methods, which are just "Get DNA, make clone", but the Five's cloning method is fairly straightforward regardless.

The question is if 90's X-Men cartoon would be something to use this more complex than usual cloning method.
    I was referring more to the nudity...

The House of XCII or whatever just had them resurrected in their uniforms, so they can probably just go with that. They can already change someone's body and composition, so Proteus willing some clothes onto them wouldn't be a stretch.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

I was referring more to the nudity...
    Man, you could've just said that and I wouldn't need to make such long texts .

Either way, I think they wouldn't, or maybe they would but make the room darker to not show much.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    The House of XCII or whatever just had them resurrected in their uniforms, so they can probably just go with that. They can already change someone's body and composition, so Proteus willing some clothes onto them wouldn't be a stretch.
    Thinking of it, that could be used to explain how Wolverine has adamantium on his bones too.

Yes, I know X-Force says they have Adamantium around to put in his body, but alternate explanations are fine too.

Thinking of it, that could be used to explain how Wolverine has adamantium on his bones too.

Yes, I know X-Force says they have Adamantium around to put in his body, but alternate explanations are fine too.
    Heck, they already used that to explain why Laura's bones are Adamantium now.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.